Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2023, 10:58:19 AM »

Balcones out from 3Beans neck of the woods.
Good morning, Dave. I rather enjoyed it.

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2023, 11:00:43 AM »

Wordle 710 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I'm impressed with this one. It could have easily gone X/6 for me.

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2023, 11:05:49 AM »

Wordle 710 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I'm impressed with this one. It could have easily gone X/6 for me.
Pleased with myself as well.

Wordle 710 3/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2023, 11:14:28 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 8
Nailed it at four for me.
It should have been six for me. I somehow overlooked Keir Dullea.

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2023, 01:05:48 PM »

Dullea lull.

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2023, 01:29:49 PM »

Found out last week that in fact we had 2 chipmunks running around causing havoc, it was the first time I'd seen them out together. I'd tried numerous things to get rid of them because the wife would be pissed if I killed them, but nothing worked. So this weekend, I said fuck it and went to Lowe's to go with the old fashioned rat trap. Just got one, one more to go. This will be one of these things that I don't tell the little woman about.

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2023, 01:46:47 PM »

Found out last week that in fact we had 2 chipmunks running around causing havoc, it was the first time I'd seen them out together. I'd tried numerous things to get rid of them because the wife would be pissed if I killed them, but nothing worked. So this weekend, I said fuck it and went to Lowe's to go with the old fashioned rat trap. Just got one, one more to go. This will be one of these things that I don't tell the little woman about.
:o  Was it Chip or Dale????

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2023, 01:53:21 PM »

Found out last week that in fact we had 2 chipmunks running around causing havoc, it was the first time I'd seen them out together. I'd tried numerous things to get rid of them because the wife would be pissed if I killed them, but nothing worked. So this weekend, I said fuck it and went to Lowe's to go with the old fashioned rat trap. Just got one, one more to go. This will be one of these things that I don't tell the little woman about.
What havoc could the cute little guys be causing?

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2023, 02:22:13 PM »

Found out last week that in fact we had 2 chipmunks running around causing havoc, it was the first time I'd seen them out together. I'd tried numerous things to get rid of them because the wife would be pissed if I killed them, but nothing worked. So this weekend, I said fuck it and went to Lowe's to go with the old fashioned rat trap. Just got one, one more to go. This will be one of these things that I don't tell the little woman about.
And got bastard #2. Fun fact - chipmunks really dig peanut butter.

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2023, 02:23:51 PM »

Found out last week that in fact we had 2 chipmunks running around causing havoc, it was the first time I'd seen them out together. I'd tried numerous things to get rid of them because the wife would be pissed if I killed them, but nothing worked. So this weekend, I said fuck it and went to Lowe's to go with the old fashioned rat trap. Just got one, one more to go. This will be one of these things that I don't tell the little woman about.
What havoc could the cute little guys be causing?
They are (were) digging tunnels underneath the grass next to the patio between the house and the garage. They can really cause damage to the foundation or even that patch of yard if they keep it up. They had multiple entry points, so it has to be a serious maze going on under there.

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2023, 02:23:59 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2023, 02:25:26 PM »

Found out last week that in fact we had 2 chipmunks running around causing havoc, it was the first time I'd seen them out together. I'd tried numerous things to get rid of them because the wife would be pissed if I killed them, but nothing worked. So this weekend, I said fuck it and went to Lowe's to go with the old fashioned rat trap. Just got one, one more to go. This will be one of these things that I don't tell the little woman about.
I'm with you on this one.

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2023, 02:26:33 PM »

Found out last week that in fact we had 2 chipmunks running around causing havoc, it was the first time I'd seen them out together. I'd tried numerous things to get rid of them because the wife would be pissed if I killed them, but nothing worked. So this weekend, I said fuck it and went to Lowe's to go with the old fashioned rat trap. Just got one, one more to go. This will be one of these things that I don't tell the little woman about.
And got bastard #2. Fun fact - chipmunks really dig peanut butter.
Well done!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4