Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2022, 10:21:27 AM »

Ten years ago: President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney met for their second debate; during the town-hall-style encounter in suburban Hempstead, New York, Obama accused Romney of favoring a “one-point plan” to help the rich at the expense of the middle class while Romney countered by saying “the middle class has been crushed over the last four years.”

Five years ago: Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who had been captured and held by the Taliban for five years after walking away from his post in Afghanistan, pleaded guilty to desertion and endangering his comrades. (A military judge later decided not to send him to prison.) A New Jersey man, Ahmad Khan Rahimi, was convicted of planting two pressure-cooker bombs on New York City streets, including one that injured 30 people; prosecutors said Rahimi considered himself “a soldier in a holy war against Americans.” (Rahimi was sentenced to life in prison.)

One year ago: Seventeen missionaries from a U.S.-based organization were kidnapped in Haiti; five children were among them. (Two of the hostages were released in November for medical reasons; the remaining 15 went free in December.) An 11th-hour deal was reached, averting a strike of film and television crews that would have frozen productions in Hollywood and across the U.S. Betty Lynn, the film and television actor who was best known for her role as Barney Fife’s sweetheart Thelma Lou on “The Andy Griffith Show,” died at the age of 95.

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2022, 10:24:04 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor-producer Tony Anthony is 85.
Actor Barry Corbin is 82.
Sportscaster Tim McCarver is 81.
Rock musician C.F. Turner (Bachman-Turner Overdrive) is 79.
Actor Suzanne Somers is 76.
Rock singer-musician Bob Weir is 75.
Producer-director David Zucker is 75.
Record company executive Jim Ed Norman is 74.
Actor Daniel Gerroll is 71.
Actor Martha Smith is 70.
Comedian-actor Andy Kindler is 66.
Actor-director Tim Robbins is 64.
Actor-musician Gary Kemp is 63.
Singer-musician Bob Mould is 62.
Actor Randy Vasquez is 61.
Rock musician Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers) is 60.
Movie director Kenneth Lonergan is 60.
Actor Christian Stolte is 60.
Actor Todd Stashwick is 54.
Actor Terri J. Vaughn is 53.
Singer Wendy Wilson (Wilson Phillips) is 53.
Rock singer Chad Gray (Mudvayne) is 51.
Actor Paul Sparks is 51.
Actor Kellie Martin is 47.
Singer John Mayer is 45.
Actor Jeremy Jackson is 42.
Actor Caterina Scorsone is 42.
Actor Brea Grant is 41.
U.S. Olympic and retired WNBA basketball star Sue Bird is 41.
Actor Kyler Pettis is 30.
Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Bryce Harper is 30.
Tennis star Naomi Osaka is 25.

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2022, 10:24:34 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 8

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2022, 10:41:34 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 8
9

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2022, 10:57:49 AM »

Nope on Heardle, but some might get it.

Sure enough. It's my anthem.

#Heardle #234

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2022, 11:03:15 AM »

Right between LTG and Raz

Wordle 484 4/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2022, 11:16:23 AM »

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2022, 11:21:41 AM »

Nope on Heardle, but some might get it.

Sure enough. It's my anthem.

#Heardle #234

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle
Lol, same.

#Heardle #234

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2022, 11:49:22 AM »

Boys had a baseball clinic this morning. Max has a soccer game in 2 hours. In-laws are coming over for dinner.

The Mrs wants to take her mom to an open house. Trying to convince her to sell her house and buy the one a few doors down. That's gonna go over like a fart in a spacesuit.

Guess I should get started on cooking. What are the rest of yuz up to?

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2022, 12:14:36 PM »

Boys had a baseball clinic this morning. Max has a soccer game in 2 hours. In-laws are coming over for dinner.

The Mrs wants to take her mom to an open house. Trying to convince her to sell her house and buy the one a few doors down. That's gonna go over like a fart in a spacesuit.

Guess I should get started on cooking. What are the rest of yuz up to?
Aged about 4 years watching Arsenal hold on for the win, now getting ready to head out and meet my parents and grandpa for lunch.

https://www.fiestamargaritas.com/

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2022, 01:18:02 PM »

Happy Birthday Clemson Dave

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2022, 01:21:24 PM »

Running around before 4:30 kick-off. I am replacing the Yankees flag on the flagpole with the Bills. I need to change things up.

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2022, 02:29:36 PM »

Room101 13th Anniversary
Dubbed the stinky pinky by Matt Booth, this Nicaraguan puro is limited to just 1,500 boxes and is produced at A.J. Fernandez's immaculate factory in Nicaragua

Aganorsa Supreme Leaf Corona Gorda
The latest allotment of Supreme Leaf is here! Limited to just one five pack per customer, this full-bodied flavor bomb is always a treat

Tatuaje Verocu No. 6
Looking to scratch your Verocu itch? We just restocked the iconic Verocu No. 6!

Ozgener Pi Synesthesia
Synesthesia is a term for experiencing one sense through another, and if you have it this cigar may taste like the color yellow. It's an interesting abstract as an ode to Tim's father that loved the number Pi expressed in infinite colors

La Gloria Cubana 8th ST
Once upon a time, La Gloria Cubana was made in Little Havana outside of Miami, Florida. For the first time in roughly five decades, La Gloria Cubana is going back to its roots and partnering with El Titan de Bronze!

La Gloria Cubana Society Cigar
La Gloria Cubana Society is a fan club that received an opportunity to participate in the blend and packaging of this Honduran puro

Cain F Lancero LE
We also just received these full-throttled powerhouse lanceros!

Eiroa C.B.T. Maduro
Christian Eiroa's CBT Maduro utilizes 100% maduro leaves for the entirety of the cigar and is crafted at the El Aladino factory in Honduras. Christian also selected top primings for this blend, giving the CBT Maduro a robusto, hearty core.

Casdagli D'Boiss DB52
The D'Boiss Bespoke Club Exclusive DB52 was previously only available at the Casdagli (formerly Bespoke) Cigar Lounge in Tallin, Estonia. We are excited to once again have this cigar to share with our Small Batch audience!

Espinosa 10th Anniversary
Espinosa is celebrating 10 years in the industry! This thick toro calls for an Ecuadorian Habano hybrid wrapper over Nicaraguan guts

Diamond Crown Black Diamond
As well as the newly envisioned Black Diamond!

E.P.C. Inch Nicaragua
Unlike the original Inch, Inch Nicaragua is produced in Nicaragua by the Plasencia family! It's entirely comprised of Nicaraguan tobaccos grown on the Plasencia Estates, and utilizes a flavorful Nicaraguan Jalapa wrapper.

Sunday Funday!

Ending tomorrow at midnight enjoy a two tiered special on the categories below! Be aware that there is a minimum for the second code

Categories

Aging Room

Montecristo

H. Upmann

Romeo y Juliet

Henry Clay

Trinidad

CODE: ALTADIS25 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on above categories

CODE: ALTADIS30 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on above categories on orders $140 or more

The Blowout Code

We will now be adding and removing items apart of this code:

Romeo y Julieta Reserve Toro

Romeo y Julieta Reserve Titan en Tubo

Macanudo Inspirado Brazilian Shade

Lost & Found Plume

The Voyage Toro

CCF Manolo Quesada Belicoso

CCF Benji Mendez Robusto

Felipe Art of Power Goliath

Regius Reserva Belicoso

CODE: blowout = 50% off plus 5% reward points on the items listed above for orders $100 or more

Please log in before using codes

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2022, 03:24:28 PM »

Lets start this afternoon.

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2022, 03:33:01 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6