Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
4/18/2022
« on: April 18, 2022, 12:00:10 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 05:59:04 AM »

Morning, boyos. Back at it another week.

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 06:00:34 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 06:01:31 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant (Gordo) - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Bahia Café Robusto - 12/29.99

Door #3 - Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne (Toro) - 10/54.99

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 06:10:25 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Brick House Fumas Toro - 20/44.99

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 06:19:21 AM »

Morning, boyos. Back at it another week.
Yes, sir. Happy Monday, DoubleDinnerDave.

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2022, 06:28:24 AM »

The furnace is still pumping here. It's about 35° with a frost advisory. Let me remind you that it was 85° this past Thursday. Sheesh.

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2022, 06:39:50 AM »

The furnace is still pumping here. It's about 35° with a frost advisory. Let me remind you that it was 85° this past Thursday. Sheesh.
No kidding. Boiler has been running here all morning, and looks to continue for the next couple of days.

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2022, 06:40:07 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Brick House Fumas Toro - 20/44.99
Man O' War Valkyrie Torpedo - 5/27.50

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2022, 06:49:46 AM »

The furnace is still pumping here. It's about 35° with a frost advisory. Let me remind you that it was 85° this past Thursday. Sheesh.
No kidding. Boiler has been running here all morning, and looks to continue for the next couple of days.
I guess I shouldn't complain since I already have heat and I am unprepared for the opposite extreme.  Due to impending renovations to my kitchen, the A/C has already been disconnected and will require some time and quite a bit of expenditure to reconnect.

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2022, 07:13:44 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Brick House Fumas Toro - 20/44.99
Man O' War Valkyrie Torpedo - 5/27.50
Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2022, 07:15:04 AM »

The furnace is still pumping here. It's about 35° with a frost advisory. Let me remind you that it was 85° this past Thursday. Sheesh.
No kidding. Boiler has been running here all morning, and looks to continue for the next couple of days.
I guess I shouldn't complain since I already have heat and I am unprepared for the opposite extreme.  Due to impending renovations to my kitchen, the A/C has already been disconnected and will require some time and quite a bit of expenditure to reconnect.
Then you're right, you should be hoping this colder spell continues indefinitely. I think having our A/C turned off in the summer time might actually kill my wife. Or she'll get hot and angry enough that she'd kill me. Lol

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2022, 07:46:14 AM »

Jammin' Joe:

Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Brick House Fumas Toro - 20/44.99
Man O' War Valkyrie Torpedo - 5/27.50
Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2022, 08:04:35 AM »

The furnace is still pumping here. It's about 35° with a frost advisory. Let me remind you that it was 85° this past Thursday. Sheesh.
No kidding. Boiler has been running here all morning, and looks to continue for the next couple of days.
I guess I shouldn't complain since I already have heat and I am unprepared for the opposite extreme.  Due to impending renovations to my kitchen, the A/C has already been disconnected and will require some time and quite a bit of expenditure to reconnect.
Then you're right, you should be hoping this colder spell continues indefinitely. I think having our A/C turned off in the summer time might actually kill my wife. Or she'll get hot and angry enough that she'd kill me. Lol
I can certainly relate to that.

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2022, 08:12:45 AM »

The furnace is still pumping here. It's about 35° with a frost advisory. Let me remind you that it was 85° this past Thursday. Sheesh.
No kidding. Boiler has been running here all morning, and looks to continue for the next couple of days.
I guess I shouldn't complain since I already have heat and I am unprepared for the opposite extreme.  Due to impending renovations to my kitchen, the A/C has already been disconnected and will require some time and quite a bit of expenditure to reconnect.
Then you're right, you should be hoping this colder spell continues indefinitely. I think having our A/C turned off in the summer time might actually kill my wife. Or she'll get hot and angry enough that she'd kill me. Lol
You see, we are building an extension right where the condensers used to be. Therefore, both units are out of commission. It isn't as if we can retreat to a different part of the house for a more comfortable climate. Then, they can only be reconnected once the roof on the extension is finished. My property is so small that the town won't let me put the condensers on either side of the house because they would be too close to the property line. The patio is already small so the roof was the best option.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5