Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016  (Read 4914 times)

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

69 (my favorite number) with light mist on this Christmas Morning.  High up to 77.
I always preferred 68. That's where she performs oral on me and then I'll owe her 1.
LMFAO!😜

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Good morning, Dean and Dave. The house is finally semi clean after the guests left. Santa just finished putting all the gifts under the tree and is now heading for bed. By the way, my normal bed was offered to the guests so I'm sleeping on the couch. And then people wonder why I'm such a scrooge?
Morning Mayor and Merry Christmas, no way I am giving the guests my ef'n bed.  You are much too generous!

Santa knocked his work,out here about an hour ago.
I agree with Dave. the guests can have the couch.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Good morning, Dean and Dave. The house is finally semi clean after the guests left. Santa just finished putting all the gifts under the tree and is now heading for bed. By the way, my normal bed was offered to the guests so I'm sleeping on the couch. And then people wonder why I'm such a scrooge?
Morning Mayor and Merry Christmas, no way I am giving the guests my ef'n bed.  You are much too generous!

Santa knocked his work,out here about an hour ago.
Enjoy your Christmas. I'll check back much later. Can hardly keep my eyes opened.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Good morning, Dean and Dave. The house is finally semi clean after the guests left. Santa just finished putting all the gifts under the tree and is now heading for bed. By the way, my normal bed was offered to the guests so I'm sleeping on the couch. And then people wonder why I'm such a scrooge?
Morning Mayor and Merry Christmas, no way I am giving the guests my ef'n bed.  You are much too generous!

Santa knocked his work,out here about an hour ago.
I agree with Dave. the guests can have the couch.
My youngest guest is 82. The oldest is 88. I can't have them sleeping on the couch. But not like the Mrs asked me first, anyway.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

everybody is up now. dogs did their business and fed. lady looking for a Christmas movie. I am working on breakfast, bacon and eggs.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Good morning, Dean and Dave. The house is finally semi clean after the guests left. Santa just finished putting all the gifts under the tree and is now heading for bed. By the way, my normal bed was offered to the guests so I'm sleeping on the couch. And then people wonder why I'm such a scrooge?
Morning Mayor and Merry Christmas, no way I am giving the guests my ef'n bed.  You are much too generous!

Santa knocked his work,out here about an hour ago.
I agree with Dave. the guests can have the couch.
My youngest guest is 82. The oldest is 88. I can't have them sleeping on the couch. But not like the Mrs asked me first, anyway.
Guest can have the Holiday Inn then, or even better I would go to a nice Hilton and the warden could have the guests.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

everybody is up now. dogs did their business and fed. lady looking for a Christmas movie. I am working on breakfast, bacon and eggs.
Damn, did not take long for things to get hopping!

Warden always makes a sausage and egg soufflé for Christmas morning , looking forward to that .

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Good morning, Dean and Dave. The house is finally semi clean after the guests left. Santa just finished putting all the gifts under the tree and is now heading for bed. By the way, my normal bed was offered to the guests so I'm sleeping on the couch. And then people wonder why I'm such a scrooge?
Morning Mayor and Merry Christmas, no way I am giving the guests my ef'n bed.  You are much too generous!

Santa knocked his work,out here about an hour ago.
I agree with Dave. the guests can have the couch.
My youngest guest is 82. The oldest is 88. I can't have them sleeping on the couch. But not like the Mrs asked me first, anyway.
they shouldn't be in your home, they should be in A home.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Just passing through guys but wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Enjoy your day guys.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Just passing through guys but wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Enjoy your day guys.
Merry Christmas Chip.
sure is nice to see the dancing Tigger again.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

I don't have to worry about running out of EPC 2nds. stocking full of coronas and robustos.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Guess I missed Chip but great to see he stopped by.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

I don't have to worry about running out of EPC 2nds. stocking full of coronas and robustos.
Nice!
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Good price on LaHarencia Core Toro Cigars at the FU today but need to arrange some FS.  Mean while just put some on lay-a-way in the cart.

10/$27.50
Merry Christmas to all.  Hey Tex, use cigarsinternational.com/wreath then put your FU purchase in the cart and should be ok to go. Hope everyone has a great day.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2016

Good price on LaHarencia Core Toro Cigars at the FU today but need to arrange some FS.  Mean while just put some on lay-a-way in the cart.

10/$27.50
Merry Christmas to all.  Hey Tex, use cigarsinternational.com/wreath then put your FU purchase in the cart and should be ok to go. Hope everyone has a great day.
Merry Christmas t. good to see you're still around.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4