CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: 9/14/2016  (Read 16212 times)

Threebean

Re: 9/14/2016
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 08:24:41 AM »

No Dean on golf day, he must be riding around on that new ceiling fan.
He's got the lady suspended from it. Yeehaaww!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 08:25:19 AM »

sfish

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 08:27:08 AM »

So, I need some clarification because I really don't pay attention to these things. What is the difference between the lady friend and the redhead? Which house is he working at? Which one does he still pork?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 08:28:12 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 08:29:42 AM »

So, I need some clarification because I really don't pay attention to these things. What is the difference between the lady friend and the redhead? Which house is he working at? Which one does he still pork?
I'm not 100% sure HE knows the difference.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2016, 08:31:45 AM »

Don't know too much about the Red Head, Lady Friend was previously the Biker Lady, they decided a couple of months ago there was no more relationship so now he just treats her like all the other deadbeats- free work .......... Who knows about any fringe benefits you will have to ask DAWG about that I guess.

sfish

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2016, 08:32:42 AM »

@CADave: What is your final take on the Mason/Dixon cigars?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2016, 08:32:59 AM »

Kuba Kuba

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2016, 08:33:55 AM »

@CADave: What is your final take on the Mason/Dixon cigars?
Shhhhhhhh, you will awake him!

sfish

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2016, 08:35:43 AM »

Don't know too much about the Red Head, Lady Friend was previously the Biker Lady, they decided a couple of months ago there was no more relationship so now he just treats her like all the other deadbeats- free work .......... Who knows about any fringe benefits you will have to ask DAWG about that I guess.
Wait, he's doing all of that work and he's not even boning her anymore? He's got to find better use for his time, someone's got to have a gazebo kit lying around

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2016, 08:37:02 AM »

Wait, he's doing all of that work and he's not even boning her anymore? He's got to find better use for his time, someone's got to have a gazebo kit lying around
Who really knows? ???

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2016, 08:37:42 AM »

Hey, it's just handy work. He's come a long way from binding cell phone contracts.

Threebean

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2016, 08:40:24 AM »

Come now, it's pretty simple. Lady is the one with the new house and screened in patio.  Redhead is the one with the nice boat.  Both are getting the dawg treatment.  Admittedly there are sub-chapters, addenda, and footnotes, but that's the Cliff Notes version.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2016, 08:45:37 AM »

pouring rain out. no golf today.

for clarification: the lady was the biker lady but she's no biker. we are just friends with benefits, lots of benefits. no commitments. I still spend a lot of time with her getting her new house the way she'd like it. the redhead is an independently wealthy lady that likes to spend time with me when she wants, usually involving a few days to take her boat out for extended excusions.

Pinar del Rio overrun and coffee here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2016, 08:48:21 AM »

Morning too wet Dean, real wet here too.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14