Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2015  (Read 30071 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

One Down (again)

Rick Perry suspends his presidential campaign
Methinks Rick just doesn't understand the mechanics of running a presidential campaign.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Many thanks to Tim and all the others like him!  Isn't Tim the one that lives around here?
He is currently stationed at Ft. Hood living in Killeen between Whacko and Austin.  I think 9/11 was the deciding factor for Tim to join up.  Third generation to serve.  First to make it a career.  Pinned my Dad's second Lieutenant bars on him when he was commissioned just as my Mom had pinned the same bars on me and for the first time on Pop.
Very cool.  May Tim never have to put himself in harm's way again.
Amen!  He feels the same way but will do his duty.
Ok, I waited 15 minutes... You said, "dooty"!
Oh...there's a 15 minute rule?

I'm so confused.
Just a house rule for Tony, warden makes him wait 15 minutes  to get over the  urge and then go away

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

One Down (again)

Rick Perry suspends his presidential campaign
Methinks Rick just doesn't understand the mechanics of running a presidential campaign.
I think it is the idiotic glasses.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

One Down (again)

Rick Perry suspends his presidential campaign
Methinks Rick just doesn't understand the mechanics of running a presidential campaign.
I think it is the idiot in glasses.
Fixed it for you.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

I thought about u today Raz, strapped on my .44 Mag Stainless S&W in its custom basket weave deputy sheriff holster and put on a sport coat today for my errands.  Felt damn good!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

One Down (again)

Rick Perry suspends his presidential campaign
Methinks Rick just doesn't understand the mechanics of running a presidential campaign.
I think it is the idiot in glasses.
Fixed it for you.
Correct either way.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

I thought about u today Raz, strapped on my .44 Mag Stainless S&W in its custom basket weave deputy sheriff holster and put on a sport coat today for my errands.  Felt damn good!
Me likely. Did you sport the Stetson too?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

I thought about u today Raz, strapped on my .44 Mag Stainless S&W in its custom basket weave deputy sheriff holster and put on a sport coat today for my errands.  Felt damn good!
Me likely. Did you sport the Stetson too?
That is for winter, actually had on some shorts and a baseball cap.   Met the warden for lunch and she is like why are you wearing a sport coat and shorts.  Then she said never mind.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

I thought about u today Raz, strapped on my .44 Mag Stainless S&W in its custom basket weave deputy sheriff holster and put on a sport coat today for my errands.  Felt damn good!
Me likely. Did you sport the Stetson too?
That is for winter, actually had on some shorts and a baseball cap.   Met the warden for lunch and she is like why are you wearing a sport coat and shorts.  Then she said never mind.
Ah, you went Aussie style. Sportcoat and "stubbies."

I wear the Stetson all seasons. Isn't exactly "right" with the Seahawks jersey I'm wearing today.  But fuk it. I like my Stetson, and I'm old enough not to care much about whether my couture happens to meet anyone's approval.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

I thought about u today Raz, strapped on my .44 Mag Stainless S&W in its custom basket weave deputy sheriff holster and put on a sport coat today for my errands.  Felt damn good!
Me likely. Did you sport the Stetson too?
That is for winter, actually had on some shorts and a baseball cap.   Met the warden for lunch and she is like why are you wearing a sport coat and shorts.  Then she said never mind.
Ah, you went Aussie style. Sportcoat and "stubbies."

I wear the Stetson all seasons. Isn't exactly "right" with the Seahawks jersey I'm wearing today.  But fuk it. I like my Stetson, and I'm old enough not to care much about whether my couture happens to meet anyone's approval.
I try not to meet anyone's approval.  I might start carrying that way again, I luv old school.  I actually have a casual sport coat just for that, long cut coat with the sleeves shortened.  Manager at the catfish place where we eat went to high school in Louisiana with me and came over to the table to say hi then said what ya carrying under there as he smiled.  He was impressed, he carries all the time.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.

[...]

I haven't worn sports coats in years, but last night a friend gifted me four immaculate and expensive sports coats that didn't fit him anymore.  They fit me perfectly and I might start wearing them on occasion. Need to get a good western belt though.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.
You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

[...]

Best buckles made, big $ but they are beautiful. I got 2 of them.

http://www.shoprewards.com/buckle-sets.html

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.
You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

That is like CD's hat on Walker Texas Ranger.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19