CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2015  (Read 30071 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2015, 07:03:19 PM »

One Down (again)

Rick Perry suspends his presidential campaign
Methinks Rick just doesn't understand the mechanics of running a presidential campaign. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2015, 07:03:47 PM »

Many thanks to Tim and all the others like him!  Isn't Tim the one that lives around here?
He is currently stationed at Ft. Hood living in Killeen between Whacko and Austin.  I think 9/11 was the deciding factor for Tim to join up.  Third generation to serve.  First to make it a career.  Pinned my Dad's second Lieutenant bars on him when he was commissioned just as my Mom had pinned the same bars on me and for the first time on Pop.
Very cool.  May Tim never have to put himself in harm's way again.
Amen!  He feels the same way but will do his duty.
Ok, I waited 15 minutes... You said, "dooty"!
Oh...there's a 15 minute rule?

I'm so confused.
Just a house rule for Tony, warden makes him wait 15 minutes  to get over the  urge and then go away

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2015, 07:04:24 PM »

One Down (again)

Methinks Rick just doesn't understand the mechanics of running a presidential campaign.
I think it is the idiotic glasses.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2015, 07:05:14 PM »

One Down (again)

I think it is the idiot in glasses.
Fixed it for you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2015, 07:08:35 PM »

I thought about u today Raz, strapped on my .44 Mag Stainless S&W in its custom basket weave deputy sheriff holster and put on a sport coat today for my errands.  Felt damn good!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #245 on: September 11, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »

One Down (again)

I think it is the idiot in glasses.
Fixed it for you.
Correct either way.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2015, 07:12:14 PM »

I thought about u today Raz, strapped on my .44 Mag Stainless S&W in its custom basket weave deputy sheriff holster and put on a sport coat today for my errands.  Felt damn good!
Me likely. Did you sport the Stetson too?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2015, 07:15:59 PM »

That is for winter, actually had on some shorts and a baseball cap.   Met the warden for lunch and she is like why are you wearing a sport coat and shorts.  Then she said never mind.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2015, 07:20:51 PM »

That is for winter, actually had on some shorts and a baseball cap.   Met the warden for lunch and she is like why are you wearing a sport coat and shorts.  Then she said never mind.
Ah, you went Aussie style. Sportcoat and "stubbies."

I wear the Stetson all seasons. Isn't exactly "right" with the Seahawks jersey I'm wearing today.  But fuk it. I like my Stetson, and I'm old enough not to care much about whether my couture happens to meet anyone's approval.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2015, 07:26:12 PM »

I wear the Stetson all seasons. Isn't exactly "right" with the Seahawks jersey I'm wearing today.  But fuk it. I like my Stetson, and I'm old enough not to care much about whether my couture happens to meet anyone's approval.
I try not to meet anyone's approval.  I might start carrying that way again, I luv old school.  I actually have a casual sport coat just for that, long cut coat with the sleeves shortened.  Manager at the catfish place where we eat went to high school in Louisiana with me and came over to the table to say hi then said what ya carrying under there as he smiled.  He was impressed, he carries all the time. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #250 on: September 11, 2015, 07:28:31 PM »

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2015, 07:33:12 PM »

I try not to meet anyone's approval.  I might start carrying that way again, I luv old school.  I actually have a casual sport coat just for that, long cut coat with the sleeves shortened.  Manager at the catfish place where we eat went to high school in Louisiana with me and came over to the table to say hi then said what ya carrying under there as he smiled.  He was impressed, he carries all the time.
I haven't worn sports coats in years, but last night a friend gifted me four immaculate and expensive sports coats that didn't fit him anymore.  They fit me perfectly and I might start wearing them on occasion. Need to get a good western belt though.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2015, 07:36:40 PM »

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.
You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2015, 07:37:56 PM »

I haven't worn sports coats in years, but last night a friend gifted me four immaculate and expensive sports coats that didn't fit him anymore.  They fit me perfectly and I might start wearing them on occasion. Need to get a good western belt though.
Best buckles made, big $ but they are beautiful. I got 2 of them.

http://www.shoprewards.com/buckle-sets.html

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2015, 07:40:24 PM »

You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

That is like CD's hat on Walker Texas Ranger.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19