Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2015  (Read 29810 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.
You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

Fuckin' LBJ hat!
Yup. And Truman. And Eisenhower. And in the imagination of the man who created him, this was the hat that Raylan Givens wore.
True classic.  Hats were the thing every well dressed man wore until the late 60's.
They say that it was JFK who killed the hat. I say it was James Dean.
Bunch of liberal pinko commies!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.
You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

Fuckin' LBJ hat!
Yup. And Truman. And Eisenhower. And in the imagination of the man who created him, this was the hat that Raylan Givens wore.
True classic.  Hats were the thing every well dressed man wore until the late 60's.
They say that it was JFK who killed the hat. I say it was James Dean.
Bunch of liberal pinko commies!
Commies don't wear hats.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.
You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

Fuckin' LBJ hat!
Yup. And Truman. And Eisenhower. And in the imagination of the man who created him, this was the hat that Raylan Givens wore.
True classic.  Hats were the thing every well dressed man wore until the late 60's.
They say that it was JFK who killed the hat. I say it was James Dean.
Bunch of liberal pinko commies!
Commies don't wear hats.
My point xactly.

[...]

Looks like Flip.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.
You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

Fuckin' LBJ hat!
Yup. And Truman. And Eisenhower. And in the imagination of the man who created him, this was the hat that Raylan Givens wore.
True classic.  Hats were the thing every well dressed man wore until the late 60's.
They say that it was JFK who killed the hat. I say it was James Dean.
Bunch of liberal pinko commies!
Commies don't wear hats.

Looks like Flip.
ROTFLMAO!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.
You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

Fuckin' LBJ hat!
Yup. And Truman. And Eisenhower. And in the imagination of the man who created him, this was the hat that Raylan Givens wore.
True classic.  Hats were the thing every well dressed man wore until the late 60's.
They say that it was JFK who killed the hat. I say it was James Dean.
Bunch of liberal pinko commies!
Commies don't wear hats.

Looks like Flip.
ROTFLMAO!
Snorted beer through my nose!  Sheesh!  Antnee!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Wear a white starched shirt and a white Stetson around here and everybody that is a real Texan will think you are a Texas Ranger.  I do wear one of the Stetsons like theirs  sometimes in cool weather.
You mean like this one? ;-)

(Mine. The "Open Road")

Fuckin' LBJ hat!
Yup. And Truman. And Eisenhower. And in the imagination of the man who created him, this was the hat that Raylan Givens wore.
True classic.  Hats were the thing every well dressed man wore until the late 60's.
They say that it was JFK who killed the hat. I say it was James Dean.
Bunch of liberal pinko commies!
Commies don't wear hats.

Looks like Flip.
ROTFLMAO!
Snorted beer through my nose!  Sheesh!  Antnee!
Hmmm, never tried retrohaling beer.  Did you get any cedar notes?

[...]

Very hoppy!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Went and got a little Friday night lights in this evening.  My 7th grader is in the high school band.  They did well for their first time and our football team won 35-0.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]