CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: 9/4/2015  (Read 23183 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 9/4/2015
« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2015, 03:37:49 PM »

btw - taking the lady to Ybor City tomorrow cigar shopping down 7th Ave and the JC Newman Cigar Company. I have a half dozen shops I want to stop at. if I spend all my money on cigars we drive back home, if not we spend the night in Tarpon Springs.
You have a bed at home, spend all your money! Lol
+1  heck, a couple of good cigars will get you through the night better than sleep....you can do THAT anytime!  :P
I agree with that train of thought, but the lady may be more susceptible to an evening out and no complaints of a headache.
Already playing the old headache card?  Go with the cigars.
no, as a matter of fact I've never been refused, AND she is very needy.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2015, 03:42:04 PM »

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Good that you discovered that park.  Nice little spot.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2015, 03:54:24 PM »

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Except that one guy gave me some serious stink eye and then said something snotty as he left (I had headphones in and didn't hear exactly what).  Then a second ago, some lady asked me to put it out because she couldn't eat her lunch with the smell.  I told her to go sit around the other side of the building where like everywhere else in the commie city, you can't smoke.  But here, I can and will continue to do so.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2015, 03:58:50 PM »

Life is good.
Except that one guy gave me some serious stink eye and then said something snotty as he left (I had headphones in and didn't hear exactly what).  Then a second ago, some lady asked me to put it out because she couldn't eat her lunch with the smell.  I told her to go sit around the other side of the building where like everywhere else in the commie city, you can't smoke.  But here, I can and will continue to do so.
Atta boy Tony, fuck the haters!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2015, 04:02:42 PM »

Life is good.

She tried to tell me what I was doing was illegal.  I informed her it was a private park and cigar smoking was encouraged.  Then I told her to call the cops.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2015, 04:15:59 PM »

Life is good.

She tried to tell me what I was doing was illegal.  I informed her it was a private park and cigar smoking was encouraged.  Then I told her to call the cops.
I love it - nothing worse than citizens like her.  We are just living in your world lady, just keep us in line!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2015, 04:18:37 PM »

Life is good.

Some people and their kids, y'know?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2015, 04:18:57 PM »

Life is good.

Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2015, 04:19:11 PM »

Life is good.

I love it - nothing worse than citizens like her.  We are just living in your world lady, just keep us in line!
A couple of minutes after that two people came by and asked me to fill in a survey about the park.  I basically said that I like the private park where I'm allowed to enjoy my freedoms as an American.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2015, 04:20:06 PM »

Life is good.

She continued to sit there and finish her lunch.  Beeotch!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #175 on: September 04, 2015, 04:21:39 PM »

Life is good.

She continued to sit there and finish her lunch.  Beeotch!
Looks like she found a way to eat after all.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #176 on: September 04, 2015, 04:21:44 PM »

Life is good.

Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!
Preacherman, don't tell me heaven is under the earth...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #177 on: September 04, 2015, 04:23:14 PM »

Life is good.

A couple of minutes after that two people came by and asked me to fill in a survey about the park.  I basically said that I like the private park where I'm allowed to enjoy my freedoms as an American.
Hopefully you had a shotgun slung across your chest and a Rambo cutoff on...   ;)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2015, 04:37:11 PM »

Just got back from lunch, this afternoon needs to go by fast!
Not many here to keep you company.
Yeah wtf, who farted?
Does it smell like pumpkin?
Hit the bourbon last night, after a Pumking :)
No wonder everybody left.
Made myself an old fashioned - starting to experiment with bitters and simple syrup/sugar.  Bought some Orange bitters, really like adding that flavor in.
Not much of a simple syrup sweet drink fan myself.
Not much of a fan of Manhattans. But if they're made with rye - as they're supposed to be - I can manage to choke them down.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2015, 04:38:00 PM »

Life is good.

Hopefully you had a shotgun slung across your chest and a Rambo cutoff on...   ;)
That would scare Rambo himself.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14