Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

btw - taking the lady to Ybor City tomorrow cigar shopping down 7th Ave and the JC Newman Cigar Company. I have a half dozen shops I want to stop at. if I spend all my money on cigars we drive back home, if not we spend the night in Tarpon Springs.
You have a bed at home, spend all your money! Lol
+1  heck, a couple of good cigars will get you through the night better than sleep....you can do THAT anytime!  :P
I agree with that train of thought, but the lady may be more susceptible to an evening out and no complaints of a headache.
Already playing the old headache card?  Go with the cigars.
no, as a matter of fact I've never been refused, AND she is very needy.

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Good that you discovered that park.  Nice little spot.

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Good that you discovered that park.  Nice little spot.
Except that one guy gave me some serious stink eye and then said something snotty as he left (I had headphones in and didn't hear exactly what).  Then a second ago, some lady asked me to put it out because she couldn't eat her lunch with the smell.  I told her to go sit around the other side of the building where like everywhere else in the commie city, you can't smoke.  But here, I can and will continue to do so.

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Good that you discovered that park.  Nice little spot.
Except that one guy gave me some serious stink eye and then said something snotty as he left (I had headphones in and didn't hear exactly what).  Then a second ago, some lady asked me to put it out because she couldn't eat her lunch with the smell.  I told her to go sit around the other side of the building where like everywhere else in the commie city, you can't smoke.  But here, I can and will continue to do so.
Atta boy Tony, fuck the haters!

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Good that you discovered that park.  Nice little spot.
Except that one guy gave me some serious stink eye and then said something snotty as he left (I had headphones in and didn't hear exactly what).  Then a second ago, some lady asked me to put it out because she couldn't eat her lunch with the smell.  I told her to go sit around the other side of the building where like everywhere else in the commie city, you can't smoke.  But here, I can and will continue to do so.
Atta boy Tony, fuck the haters!

She tried to tell me what I was doing was illegal.  I informed her it was a private park and cigar smoking was encouraged.  Then I told her to call the cops.

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Good that you discovered that park.  Nice little spot.
Except that one guy gave me some serious stink eye and then said something snotty as he left (I had headphones in and didn't hear exactly what).  Then a second ago, some lady asked me to put it out because she couldn't eat her lunch with the smell.  I told her to go sit around the other side of the building where like everywhere else in the commie city, you can't smoke.  But here, I can and will continue to do so.
Atta boy Tony, fuck the haters!

She tried to tell me what I was doing was illegal.  I informed her it was a private park and cigar smoking was encouraged.  Then I told her to call the cops.
I love it - nothing worse than citizens like her.  We are just living in your world lady, just keep us in line!

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Good that you discovered that park.  Nice little spot.
Except that one guy gave me some serious stink eye and then said something snotty as he left (I had headphones in and didn't hear exactly what).  Then a second ago, some lady asked me to put it out because she couldn't eat her lunch with the smell.  I told her to go sit around the other side of the building where like everywhere else in the commie city, you can't smoke.  But here, I can and will continue to do so.
Atta boy Tony, fuck the haters!

She tried to tell me what I was doing was illegal.  I informed her it was a private park and cigar smoking was encouraged.  Then I told her to call the cops.
Some people and their kids, y'know?

My weekend officially started.  I walked over to Paley Park with a La Jugada.  Stopped at Cigar Inn and picked up #2 for the day.

Life is good.
Good that you discovered that park.  Nice little spot.
Except that one guy gave me some serious stink eye and then said something snotty as he left (I had headphones in and didn't hear exactly what).  Then a second ago, some lady asked me to put it out because she couldn't eat her lunch with the smell.  I told her to go sit around the other side of the building where like everywhere else in the commie city, you can't smoke.  But here, I can and will continue to do so.
Atta boy Tony, fuck the haters!

She tried to tell me what I was doing was illegal.  I informed her it was a private park and cigar smoking was encouraged.  Then I told her to call the cops.

Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!

[...]

A couple of minutes after that two people came by and asked me to fill in a survey about the park.  I basically said that I like the private park where I'm allowed to enjoy my freedoms as an American.

[...]

She continued to sit there and finish her lunch.  Beeotch!

[...]

Looks like she found a way to eat after all.

[...]

Preacherman, don't tell me heaven is under the earth...

[...]

Hopefully you had a shotgun slung across your chest and a Rambo cutoff on...   ;)

Just got back from lunch, this afternoon needs to go by fast!
Not many here to keep you company.
Yeah wtf, who farted?
Does it smell like pumpkin?
Hit the bourbon last night, after a Pumking :)
No wonder everybody left.
Made myself an old fashioned - starting to experiment with bitters and simple syrup/sugar.  Bought some Orange bitters, really like adding that flavor in.
Not much of a simple syrup sweet drink fan myself.
Not much of a fan of Manhattans. But if they're made with rye - as they're supposed to be - I can manage to choke them down.

[...]

That would scare Rambo himself.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14