Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2024, 03:35:24 PM »

And we have page 3.

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2024, 03:35:57 PM »

Part 2.

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2024, 03:36:25 PM »

And...

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2024, 04:22:22 PM »

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2024, 04:31:45 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz. How's the fam holding up?
In a holding pattern.
Didn't he have a consultation yesterday? Or did that get pushed back?
The surgeon informed us yesterday that the UW lab was unable to come to a diagnostic biopsy result because they said the tissue sample was insufficient. A second endoscopy is scheduled for tomorrow to gather more tissue.

So we're in this weird space where nobody can even say it's cancer officially, let alone what kind, including the surgeon. All he can say is, "I've done this a lot, and I've never seen this not be what I think it is. So maybe there will be a miracle and this is benign, but I wouldn't go placing bets."

That was oddly comforting. We'd rather assume the worst than be surprised by it.

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2024, 04:36:54 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz. How's the fam holding up?
In a holding pattern.
Didn't he have a consultation yesterday? Or did that get pushed back?
The surgeon informed us yesterday that the UW lab was unable to come to a diagnostic biopsy result because they said the tissue sample was insufficient. A second endoscopy is scheduled for tomorrow to gather more tissue.

So we're in this weird space where nobody can say even say it's cancer officially, let alone what kind, including the surgeon. All he can say is, "I've done this a lot, and I've never seen this not be what I think it is. So maybe there will be a miracle and this is benign, but I wouldn't go placing bets."

That was oddly comforting.
Yeah, the wife had that issue once, where the sample ended up not being good enough, so after waiting a week for results, we had to start all over again. Unbelievably frustrating.

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2024, 05:06:37 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz. How's the fam holding up?
In a holding pattern.
Didn't he have a consultation yesterday? Or did that get pushed back?
The surgeon informed us yesterday that the UW lab was unable to come to a diagnostic biopsy result because they said the tissue sample was insufficient. A second endoscopy is scheduled for tomorrow to gather more tissue.

So we're in this weird space where nobody can even say it's cancer officially, let alone what kind, including the surgeon. All he can say is, "I've done this a lot, and I've never seen this not be what I think it is. So maybe there will be a miracle and this is benign, but I wouldn't go placing bets."

That was oddly comforting. We'd rather assume the worst than be surprised by it.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2024, 09:13:53 PM »

Definitely wasn't getting purple on my own. Lol

Connections
Puzzle #206
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Same!

Connections
Puzzle #206
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2024, 09:18:09 PM »

Definitely wasn't getting purple on my own. Lol

Connections
Puzzle #206
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Same!

Connections
Puzzle #206
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Boom!

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2024, 09:18:35 PM »

Another good one, especially for the price.

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2024, 10:39:48 PM »

Wordle 928 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2024, 10:59:12 PM »

Another good one, especially for the price.

Agreed.

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2024, 11:01:24 PM »

Wrapping up the day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]