Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
4/25/2022
« on: April 25, 2022, 12:03:15 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 06:00:54 AM »

Morning, all. It's a new week, time to get to it.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 06:01:28 AM »

Joe:

Nica Libre Toro - 10/29.99

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 06:02:27 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Punch Signature Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Latitude Zero Toro - 10/44.99

Door #3 - Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask Robusto - 5/24.99

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 06:17:40 AM »

Morning, all. It's a new week, time to get to it.
That's the right attitude!

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2022, 06:36:03 AM »

Good morning, SelfPropelledDave.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2022, 06:38:16 AM »

Lots to do today. Last day on our old system so I have to do a bunch of cleanup. Don't want to migrate junk to the new system.

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2022, 06:39:40 AM »

I don't want to jinx it but I also have an interview this afternoon and I need it to go well.

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2022, 06:53:34 AM »

I don't want to jinx it but I also have an interview this afternoon and I need it to go well.
I'm sure you'll kill it, so I won't even wish you good luck, cause you don't need it.

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2022, 07:02:55 AM »

Lots to do today. Last day on our old system so I have to do a bunch of cleanup. Don't want to migrate junk to the new system.
Let at least a little junk move over in case you're ever feeling nostalgic for the old system.

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2022, 08:28:54 AM »

Lots to do today. Last day on our old system so I have to do a bunch of cleanup. Don't want to migrate junk to the new system.
Let at least a little junk move over in case you're ever feeling nostalgic for the old system.
I'm trying to avoid any calls after I've left. The less migrated over, the less explanation necessary.

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2022, 08:32:40 AM »

I feel bad that I didn't post APNews history and birthdays on Dean's birthday. I slacked on the banter this weekend.

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2022, 08:44:06 AM »

I feel bad that I didn't post APNews history and birthdays on Dean's birthday. I slacked on the banter this weekend.
Weren't many people around to miss it anyways.

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2022, 08:44:48 AM »

Speaking of yesterday, I'm generally very critical of my own cooking. I was inspired by an episode of Guy's Grocery Games where they had to make very cheesey dishes. That baked pasta I made last night was outstanding and just the right amount of cheesey. It was well seasoned and the pasta was perfectly al dente. The most impressive part is that an hour prior, I had no idea what we were going to eat. I had to thaw the chopped meat and make the tomato sauce, cook the pasta half way, as well as make the bechamel for the center layer before putting it in the oven. It contained mozzarella, parmigiano, pecorino, and asiago.

I think I'm hungry.

Edit: I'll add the photo again for those lurkers that missed it.

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2022, 08:49:05 AM »

Speaking of yesterday, I'm generally very critical of my own cooking. I was inspired by an episode of Guy's Grocery Games where they had to make very cheesey dishes. That baked pasta I made last night was outstanding and just the right amount of cheesey. It was well seasoned and the pasta was perfectly al dente. The most impressive part is that an hour prior, I had no idea what we were going to eat. I had to thaw the chopped meat and make the tomato sauce, cook the pasta half way, as well as make the bechamel for the center layer before putting it in the oven. It contained mozzarella, parmigiano, pecorino, and asiago.

I think I'm hungry.

Edit: I'll add the photo again for those lurkers that missed it.
Looks even better on my laptop, where the photo is much bigger.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3