Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2021, 10:02:06 AM »

Morning Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Doesn't look like we'll get rained out. Only one game this afternoon and the rain should end before then. Plus, as long as there is no lighting, they will play.

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2021, 10:04:14 AM »

My new useless gem of info for the day...(never knew her full name)
Cher was born Cherilyn Sarkisian.
...had to get that from an article about Uncle Joe recognizing Armenian genocide by Turks during WW I.
That's interesting.

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2021, 10:06:40 AM »

Uuuuuugh....lets push this baby over to page 2.

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2021, 10:44:30 AM »

Uuuuuugh....lets push this baby over to page 2.
What's the plan for the rest of the day?

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2021, 11:01:34 AM »

Uuuuuugh....lets push this baby over to page 2.
What's the plan for the rest of the day?
Figment and I just had bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Going to take a quick ride over to the Botanical Gardens at the University for a little walk before he takes his afternoon siesta and I enjoy a cigar or two.  Sound like a plan?

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2021, 11:13:24 AM »

Great prices on 20's of San Cristobal Elegancia and Quintessence at the Page as well.

https://www.cigarpage.com/bundle-bungle-golden-mazos.html

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2021, 11:24:47 AM »

Uuuuuugh....lets push this baby over to page 2.
What's the plan for the rest of the day?
Figment and I just had bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Going to take a quick ride over to the Botanical Gardens at the University for a little walk before he takes his afternoon siesta and I enjoy a cigar or two.  Sound like a plan?
Amazing plan. Have fun!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/25/2021
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2021, 11:41:00 AM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/25/2021
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2021, 11:44:18 AM »

CI still trying to clear Cfest swag.  Under the Hot Clearance button, they have a towel that's quite nice for $8.  Got one with a DOD a couple of weeks ago and was surprised how substantial it was.  Figment loves it.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/cigarfest-2020-beach-towel/2033455/#p-2033175
id get a dozen if it was free shipping. Add to a jam special it’s a deal.

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2021, 12:36:17 PM »

CI still trying to clear Cfest swag.  Under the Hot Clearance button, they have a towel that's quite nice for $8.  Got one with a DOD a couple of weeks ago and was surprised how substantial it was.  Figment loves it.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/cigarfest-2020-beach-towel/2033455/#p-2033175
id get a dozen if it was free shipping. Add to a jam special it’s a deal.
Thats what I did....not the dozen part...

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2021, 12:38:54 PM »

Better start stocking up boys!

https://halfwheel.com/another-u-s-senate-bill-seeks-massive-federal-tax-increase-on-cigars-other-tobacco-products/392883/
Three dollars extra for a Churchill good thing I smoke smaller cigars. TWSS
Better thing that I'm stocked for the rest of my life.

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2021, 01:02:59 PM »

Better start stocking up boys!

https://halfwheel.com/another-u-s-senate-bill-seeks-massive-federal-tax-increase-on-cigars-other-tobacco-products/392883/
Three dollars extra for a Churchill good thing I smoke smaller cigars. TWSS
Better thing that I'm stocked for the rest of my life.
Some may consider CarolinaDave and I hoarders....I say we're visionary!

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2021, 02:11:33 PM »

Better start stocking up boys!

https://halfwheel.com/another-u-s-senate-bill-seeks-massive-federal-tax-increase-on-cigars-other-tobacco-products/392883/
Three dollars extra for a Churchill good thing I smoke smaller cigars. TWSS
Better thing that I'm stocked for the rest of my life.
Some may consider CarolinaDave and I hoarders....I say we're visionary!
I think very smart if you have a place to store them.

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2021, 02:30:08 PM »

Rojas Street Tacos
Street Tacos are back on the menu! These firecrackers feature a Sumatra wrapper over Nicaraguan binder and fillers.

United Bandolero
We've restocked the Bandoleros! Now including Serie C, and Serie T in boxes instead of jars

Bolivar Cofradia
Cofradia features an Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper over a CT Broadleaf binder and fillers from Honduras and Nicaragua

Learn more about the Millesime D'or, our newest Small Batch exclusive, from Edgar Julian Sued

Sunday Funday
Starting now until midnight we have two specials on Rocky Patel!

Rocky Patel

CODE: ROCKY = 20% off plus 5% reward points on all of Rocky Patel no minimum

or

CODE: ROCKY100 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on all of Rocky Patel on orders $100+

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2021, 02:30:52 PM »

Rojas Street Tacos
Street Tacos are back on the menu! These firecrackers feature a Sumatra wrapper over Nicaraguan binder and fillers.

United Bandolero
We've restocked the Bandoleros! Now including Serie C, and Serie T in boxes instead of jars

Bolivar Cofradia
Cofradia features an Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper over a CT Broadleaf binder and fillers from Honduras and Nicaragua

Learn more about the Millesime D'or, our newest Small Batch exclusive, from Edgar Julian Sued

Sunday Funday
Starting now until midnight we have two specials on Rocky Patel!

Rocky Patel

CODE: ROCKY = 20% off plus 5% reward points on all of Rocky Patel no minimum

or

CODE: ROCKY100 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on all of Rocky Patel on orders $100+

Can't say I've heard of any of these three.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3