Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
4/26/2020
« on: April 26, 2020, 12:02:24 AM »

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 05:57:43 AM »

 Did a face plant yesterday. Riding a little to fast  on my mt. bike and caught a driveway apron under repair of a business across from the airport.

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 07:10:03 AM »

Did a face plant yesterday. Riding a little to fast  on my mt. bike and caught a driveway apron under repair of a business across from the airport.
Ouch. Are you ok? I'm purposely not letting the kids do too much for fear of having to end up in the hospital.

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 07:28:38 AM »

morning Rick and Tony.

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 07:31:40 AM »

Did a face plant yesterday. Riding a little to fast  on my mt. bike and caught a driveway apron under repair of a business across from the airport.
hope you're okay Rick.

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 07:42:40 AM »

Did a face plant yesterday. Riding a little to fast  on my mt. bike and caught a driveway apron under repair of a business across from the airport.
Ouch. Are you ok? I'm purposely not letting the kids do too much for fear of having to end up in the hospital.
Yeah after I got up off the pavement. I fixed my chain. Put my Camera on selfie to look at my face. I have all my teeth. Not going to be able to shave till after my skin grows back. Could have been worse.

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2020, 07:43:16 AM »

Did a face plant yesterday. Riding a little to fast  on my mt. bike and caught a driveway apron under repair of a business across from the airport.
hope you're okay Rick.
Thanks Dean. How are all you guys holding up?

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2020, 07:50:53 AM »

Did a face plant yesterday. Riding a little to fast  on my mt. bike and caught a driveway apron under repair of a business across from the airport.
hope you're okay Rick.
Thanks Dean. How are all you guys holding up?
I'm doing real well.thanks.

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2020, 08:50:12 AM »

morning Rick and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. How was that dinner?

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2020, 08:50:39 AM »

Did a face plant yesterday. Riding a little to fast  on my mt. bike and caught a driveway apron under repair of a business across from the airport.
hope you're okay Rick.
Thanks Dean. How are all you guys holding up?
Nothing to complain about here. I have all my skin.

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2020, 08:56:42 AM »

morning Rick and Tony.
Good morning, Dean. How was that dinner?
wonderful. plenty of gravy leftover to freeze and enough to use for tonight.

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2020, 08:57:58 AM »

I'm getting around a little slow today. Haha!
I got hooked on Outer banks on Netflix. Can only take so much media coverage on the virus.

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2020, 09:07:01 AM »

I'm getting around a little slow today. Haha!
I got hooked on Outer banks on Netflix. Can only take so much media coverage on the virus.
You got that right. Haven't turned on the TV in two days

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2020, 09:08:19 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dean, and LanceArmstrongRick. Sorry to hear about the mishap

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2020, 09:16:14 AM »

I'm getting around a little slow today. Haha!
I got hooked on Outer banks on Netflix. Can only take so much media coverage on the virus.
You got that right. Haven't turned on the TV in two days
I catch a few news feeds online, other than that nada.

morning Mark.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3