Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Richard Warren arrived in North America on the Mayflower in 1620. A few years later, his wife, Elizabeth, and their children joined him. Two more children were born in Massachusetts, bringing the total to seven. And that's where the story begins. The prolific Warren family produced generation after generation of prominent progeny who you might be surprised to learn are related (albeit distantly) to one another. Among the famous folks with Warren lineage: Amelia Earhart, Julia Child, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Taylor Swift and Sarah Palin.

Wednesday , November 21, 2018
Great leaders are never born that way. They create themselves through hard work and determination, a lifelong process of learning, self-assessment, and struggle.

Wow. Good morning, Dean. Seems you've been busy.

Wow. Good morning, Dean. Seems you've been busy.
morning Tony. just making up for my absence while at golf and take up some slack from the slackers on Thanksgiving Eve.

Wow. Good morning, Dean. Seems you've been busy.
morning Tony. just making up for my absence while at golf and take up some slack from the slackers on Thanksgiving Eve.
I'm at an early doctor's appointment. Didn't realize any of 'em started this early. It's a good thing too so I don't need to take more unpaid leave.

Wow. Good morning, Dean. Seems you've been busy.
morning Tony. just making up for my absence while at golf and take up some slack from the slackers on Thanksgiving Eve.
I'm at an early doctor's appointment. Didn't realize any of 'em started this early. It's a good thing too so I don't need to take more unpaid leave.
I can't get in any earlier than 8am for any of my doctors, but it leaves the rest of the day open.

Wow. Good morning, Dean. Seems you've been busy.
morning Tony. just making up for my absence while at golf and take up some slack from the slackers on Thanksgiving Eve.
I'm at an early doctor's appointment. Didn't realize any of 'em started this early. It's a good thing too so I don't need to take more unpaid leave.
I can't get in any earlier than 8am for any of my doctors, but it leaves the rest of the day open.
I was shocked when I called yesterday and they told me they had a 6:45 appointment. With that said, I'm still waiting. Already paid though.

testicles
BY CAMERON PROBERT

CPROBERT@TRICITYHERALD.COM

November 20, 2018 12:49 PM

Kennewick, WA
A 57-year-old Kennewick man suffering from alcohol withdrawal cut off his testicles with a pocket knife, Kennewick police said.

A neighbor called officers around 11:40 a.m. Friday to report a man on a porch across the street on North Kent Place was cutting up an animal.

When police arrived, they found the man walking in the area with blood on his hands and pants.

He had wrapped up the body part in newspaper and left it in a nearby yard, said police.

Medics rushed the man and the severed organ to Trios Southridge Hospital, and mental health professionals also were notified.

It’s unclear how the man is doing now, but he was able to talk to police.

Addiction centers warn that trying to go through detox for alcohol use at home is risky, and in severe cases results in hallucination, anxiety and seizures, according to WebMD.
That takes balls.

[...]

INDEED.

glad I wasn't THAT bad.

Good morning PWDean and TurnYourHeadAndCoughTony.  Light traffic coming in this morning, but it will be a far different story this afternoon.

Wow. Good morning, Dean. Seems you've been busy.
morning Tony. just making up for my absence while at golf and take up some slack from the slackers on Thanksgiving Eve.
I'm at an early doctor's appointment. Didn't realize any of 'em started this early. It's a good thing too so I don't need to take more unpaid leave.
I can't get in any earlier than 8am for any of my doctors, but it leaves the rest of the day open.
I was shocked when I called yesterday and they told me they had a 6:45 appointment. With that said, I'm still waiting. Already paid though.
write up a bill while you're waiting. your time is just as important as the doctor's.

Good morning PWDean and TurnYourHeadAndCoughTony.  Light traffic coming in this morning, but it will be a far different story this afternoon.
good morning Mark.
I was asked what I was doing tomorrow and if I would drive to the Orlando airport to pick up a relative of theirs. I said "fuck no, who the hell is dumb enough to fly in on Thanksgiving?" their responce was basically the same as mine and may have him pay a cab.

Good morning PWDean and TurnYourHeadAndCoughTony.  Light traffic coming in this morning, but it will be a far different story this afternoon.
good morning Mark.
I was asked what I was doing tomorrow and if I would drive to the Orlando airport to pick up a relative of theirs. I said "fuck no, who the hell is dumb enough to fly in on Thanksgiving?" their response was basically the same as mine and may have him pay a cab.
The only thing dumber is flying in the day before Thanksgiving.  I have a friend who works for SWA in San Antonio, and he says it's the busiest day of the year.

it's Golf Day!!

Feeling better?
not really, but if all else fails I ride in a golf cart and smoke cigars. win win.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5