Pages: 1 2 [3]

Luminosa lull?

Yeah, but we got to page 3.

Luminosa lull?
Yeah, but we got to page 3.
Big Ben pulled it out for Pittsburg.  What a finish!

Doing my best Tony impersonation.

Doing my best Tony impersonation.
TonyDaveMouse

Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse turns 90
Heather Monahan·4 hours ago
This weekend marks 90 years of the world's most beloved mouse.

Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse made his debut on Nov. 18, 1928 when "Steamboat Willie" premiered at New York's Colony Theatre.

According to the Walt Disney Family Museum , the success of "Steamboat Willie" came on the heels of two Mickey Mouse failures. The first Mickey cartoon that Walt Disney actually competed was called "Plane Crazy." The second was "The Gallopin' Gaucho." Both premiered as screen testings in early 1928 but were never distributed.

Mickey's "official" birthday was determined in 1978 by Dave Smith, the founder of the Disney Archives. Before that, Walt Disney had previously stated his creation's birthday was Oct. 1, 1928.

Twenty years after Mickey made his debut, Walt Disney wrote in an essay that the character "popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad...on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when the business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb."

[...]

Everyone got a special button today.

[...]

collectors item.

[...]

Not if everyone got one.  Now if it were flawed in some way, with a misspelling for example, then you got something.

Doing my best Tony impersonation.
Nice. This week was a hard one up North. Let's hope the new one will treat us better.

[...]

Good night, PartyPooperMark.

Luminosa lull?
Yeah, but we got to page 3.
Big Ben pulled it out for Pittsburg.  What a finish!
Indeed. You can't win too many games with those INT.

[...]

Hello EBAY

[...]

only people at the park today Mr. BuzzkillBean.

[...]

Only today?  I thought it was all year. Well, then you and the other 30K folks who visited today have something!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]