Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

The HotTub must be in full swing early this morning. :)
Either that or he's still recovering from waxing his car.
I'm casting my vote for driving the lady's daughter to work.

In keeping with the Cigar theme here:

Boy and I smoked some Warhead IV’s yesterday.  They were about 10 days off the truck.

Nothing like previous Warhead versions but maybe time will improve them.  Very harsh profile and virtually unsmokable in the last 1/3.   I will give them a couple of months before retrying one.

The HotTub must be in full swing early this morning. :)
Either that or he's still recovering from waxing his car.
I'm casting my vote for driving the lady's daughter to work.
Waxing his woodpecker is more like it.

In keeping with the Cigar theme here:

Boy and I smoked some Warhead IV’s yesterday.  They were about 10 days off the truck.

Nothing like previous Warhead versions but maybe time will improve them.  Very harsh profile and virtually unsmokable in the last 1/3.   I will give them a couple of months before retrying one.
Disappointing to hear, they had a real good run.

good morning 3 Daves, a Tony, and a Mark. moving REALLY slow this morning. should take the kitten in for his booster shot but there's always tomorrow. lady's daughter already got a ride, hot tub is waiting, lady starts her new job today as the Inglis Animal Control Officer 9-1 Monday-Friday, neighbor lady might pop in. all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.

good morning 3 Daves, a Tony, and a Mark. moving REALLY slow this morning. should take the kitten in for his booster shot but there's always tomorrow. lady's daughter already got a ride, hot tub is waiting, lady starts her new job today as the Inglis Animal Control Officer 9-1 Monday-Friday, neighbor lady might pop in. all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.
Good morning, Dean.

good morning 3 Daves, a Tony, and a Mark. moving REALLY slow this morning. should take the kitten in for his booster shot but there's always tomorrow. lady's daughter already got a ride, hot tub is waiting, lady starts her new job today as the Inglis Animal Control Officer 9-1 Monday-Friday, neighbor lady might pop in. all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.
Good morning, UberDean.  She get's a spic and span ride to work today.

good morning 3 Daves, a Tony, and a Mark. moving REALLY slow this morning. should take the kitten in for his booster shot but there's always tomorrow. lady's daughter already got a ride, hot tub is waiting, lady starts her new job today as the Inglis Animal Control Officer 9-1 Monday-Friday, neighbor lady might pop in. all I can do to pour a cup of coffee and clip a cigar. life is okay.
I'm gonna chalk that up in the win column. Morning, Dean.

got two routes planned for the trip to NY at the end of the month. yesterday parts of I 95 NB in NC was closed as was 301, detours were excessive. my the 28th all should be good.

from last night:

TRAVEL NOT ADVISED IN OR THROUGH NORTH CAROLINA

Due to flooding in southern and eastern NC and potential landslides in the west, NCDOT advises that motorists not travel through NC.  Several sections of I-95 and I-40 are flooded.

Travel should be completely avoided in areas south of US 64 and east of I-73/I-74.  As the situation is rapidly changing NCDOT is doing our best to report these closures but recognizes that we are not yet aware of all closures, therefore we advise not to travel in these areas.

Flooding is beginning to affect travel in central North Carolina.

GPS systems are routing users into areas NCDOT is not recommending for travel.

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?

same notice still up on the NC 511 site this morning.
It will be up for at least 2-3 days and some roads are badly damaged so will be closed longer.
I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be in no hurry.
But if you leave the area, how's the ladies daughter gonna get to work in the mornings?
He has a harem just waiting for him to call, what makes you think the lady doesn't have the same thing? ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9