Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

retirement in Florida agenda today:
1- doing Saturday's and Sunday's dishes.
2- consider getting gas and mowing.
3- smoke cigars and drink coffee.

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.

Longest game in NFL history yesterday at Miami vs Titans at 7 hours, 8 minutes.
I wouldn't know anything about that, but Clemson gave its fans heart palpitations on Saturday.

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
Agreed. Can't go to bed with a dirty kitchen. Especially in a place as humid as FL. That just sounds like a recipe for an infestation.

morning Mark.

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
like I make a huge mess cooking when I wasn't home most of the weekend.

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
like I make a huge mess cooking when I wasn't home most of the weekend.
That's no excuse, mister, now get on that kitchen!

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
like I make a huge mess cooking when I wasn't home most of the weekend.
That's no excuse, mister, now get on that kitchen!
that task has been completed. contemplating mowing.

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
like I make a huge mess cooking when I wasn't home most of the weekend.
That's no excuse, mister, now get on that kitchen!
that task has been completed. contemplating mowing.
Mowing is mindless, you can contemplate while you walk behind it.  Now get going!

retirement in Florida agenda today:
1- doing Saturday's and Sunday's dishes.
2- consider getting gas and mowing.
3- smoke cigars and drink coffee.
That sounds rough. I'd start using paper plates.

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
Good morning, GoodHousekeepingMark.

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
like I make a huge mess cooking when I wasn't home most of the weekend.
That's no excuse, mister, now get on that kitchen!
that task has been completed. contemplating mowing.
Mowing is mindless, you can contemplate while you walk behind it.  Now get going!
I ride.

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
like I make a huge mess cooking when I wasn't home most of the weekend.
That's no excuse, mister, now get on that kitchen!
that task has been completed. contemplating mowing.
Mowing is mindless, you can contemplate while you walk behind it.  Now get going!
I ride.
We're still talking about mowing the lawn, right?

[...]

I sincerely doubt it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8