Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

So is it built and ready to receive that shipment??
Starting construction in less than 48hours!

And it's called enablin' ....it's what we do best.
Why do you think my head's spinning trying to figure out what to buy? I have to smoke that JH before I buy anything else
Logged

dwgbryant

good afternoon gentlemen.
just back from shopping. bug dope and air-freshners. trying to track down a small de-humidifier. found out that with no A/C running and even just having the windows open and the fan in the camper going, it still gets mustly inside with this high humidity. always some bad with the good no matter where you live.

RP Fusion torp and Dr. Pepper, until my dinner date.
Logged

jswaykos

Back to cigars...

I tried a Cabaiguan in a sampler a while back and really enjoyed it. I have been looking to purchase more, but the price can be somewhat intimidating. Anyone else like these, and what's a good price to look for.

Also see it's available in a maduro... anyone?
If you are looking for at Tatuaje sampler, I would suggest picking up the Pudgy Monsters box.  Nice variety, all are good, some are very good.  Within that sampler are two sticks called "Tiff" which are a Cabaiguan variant and are truly superior. (can't be purchased separately unfortunately).

Haven't shopped them much but feel like the lowest price I've seen has been at Cigar Auctioneer.  Couldn't tell you what the price is, though, I always miss the ends of the auction.  I just don't like them quite enough to justify the price, though I do enjoy them.  I've only had one maduro but I don't recall liking it as much as the non-maduro, whatever the wrapper was.  Also, not entirely sure which I've had (Cabaiguan, Cabaiguan RX, etc.).

I might just go back and hit the sampler again. That is probably the best deal I'm gonna find. Famous had a good one with (2) Cabaiguan, (2) LaRiqueza, and (2) El Triunfador

All good smokes, imo
Nice hidden post, rookie
I don't know what you mean... ;)

Nicely done.  I still haven't tried any of the Pudgy Monsters, maybe tonight.  I'll wait to see what you smoke, and then just copy you.
Well, as I said, already sampled the Tiff and Chuck.  Do the Chuck first, then the Tiff (without distraction).

Dan asked if you used a wooden match or a butane lighter?

I see where you're going with this but I was actually referencing something else.  But I should probably give ol' Dan a call and tell him to put some beers in the fridge now in case I do end up going over to his place on Thursday.  Also, I'll tell him that bringing Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey does NOT count as part of a whiskey bottle share.

Now that you said he is pretty much on house arrest, I almost feel bad for teasing. His wife must wear more than the pants.
Almost...

No need to feel bad.

What is that, an electric stapler?
Something like that :)
Don't think I didn't see the eco-friendly, reusable Starbucks cup in the background...Tree-Hugger!

And it's called enablin' ....it's what we do best.
Why do you think my head's spinning trying to figure out what to buy? I have to smoke that JH before I buy anything else
Glad I could give you a little spinworthy for the B'day then..... ;D
Logged

jswaykos

OK, I'm outta here.  Boss left so no reason for me to stick around, either.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.

good afternoon gentlemen.
just back from shopping. bug dope and air-freshners. trying to track down a small de-humidifier. found out that with no A/C running and even just having the windows open and the fan in the camper going, it still gets mustly inside with this high humidity. always some bad with the good no matter where you live.

RP Fusion torp and Dr. Pepper, until my dinner date.
Glad you made it back this afternoon Dean.
Wouldn't a better solution be......run the AC?

OK, I'm outta here.  Boss left so no reason for me to stick around, either.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
Have a good one Joe!

@Joe - I smoked a Sake Bomb after NJDave finally broke down and bought me some!  ;D Not as peppery as those sissies were saying in all the reviews

What is that, an electric stapler?
Something like that :)
Don't think I didn't see the eco-friendly, reusable Starbucks cup in the background...Tree-Hugger!
HAHA!  For $1 that's one of the best purchases I have ever made(really $0.90 since I got $0.10 off of my drink when I bought it)

OK, I'm outta here.  Boss left so no reason for me to stick around, either.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.
See ya Joe!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22