Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.
Going to a friends home inspection at 11a too since he couldn't get work off...going to need to banter my ass-off this afternoon!

Any thoughts on the Sam Leccia Luchador's on the Cigar.com deal?

http://www.cigar.com/DailyDeal/ccCigarDeals.asp
The two I had I thought were OK, nothing stood out with them.

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.
Going to a friends home inspection at 11a too since he couldn't get work off...going to need to banter my ass-off this afternoon!
You just letting them in, or are you knowledgeable in such matters?

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.
Going to a friends home inspection at 11a too since he couldn't get work off...going to need to banter my ass-off this afternoon!
You just letting them in, or are you knowledgeable in such matters?
It's new construction, so it should be pretty lax.  I consider myself handy(only takes a couple pumps) but his wife will be there and since we are good friends she wanted someone who is a homeowner, and a male, also there.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.
Going to a friends home inspection at 11a too since he couldn't get work off...going to need to banter my ass-off this afternoon!
You just letting them in, or are you knowledgeable in such matters?

Probably just sit on the doorstep.

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.
Going to a friends home inspection at 11a too since he couldn't get work off...going to need to banter my ass-off this afternoon!
You just letting them in, or are you knowledgeable in such matters?
It's new construction, so it should be pretty lax.  I consider myself handy(only takes a couple pumps) but his wife will be there and since we are good friends she wanted someone who is a homeowner, and a male, also there.
And then she settled for you?

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.
Going to a friends home inspection at 11a too since he couldn't get work off...going to need to banter my ass-off this afternoon!
You just letting them in, or are you knowledgeable in such matters?
It's new construction, so it should be pretty lax.  I consider myself handy(only takes a couple pumps) but his wife will be there and since we are good friends she wanted someone who is a homeowner, and a male, also there.
And then she settled for you?
I asked him if he had a condom I could borrow earlier this morning, he thought that was pretty funny.  ;D

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.
Going to a friends home inspection at 11a too since he couldn't get work off...going to need to banter my ass-off this afternoon!
You just letting them in, or are you knowledgeable in such matters?

Probably just sit on the doorstep.
Going to bring my own TP and see if I can clog his toilet for him
Logged

jswaykos

@Joe:  Had a Steel Wheels E.S.B. last evening and it was very nice.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16352/72847/

Interesting... don't recognize it but that doesn't mean we don't get it out here.  I see new stuff every time I go to the shop.  I've only had a few beers in the past could days. New English "Zumbar" chocolate coffee imperial stout, which I liked, and a Lost Abbey "Judgement Day".  Ale brewed with raisins... interesting.  Sweet, kinda heavy.  Not something I'd rush to drink again but I would if offered.  Got a Victory at Sea chillin' in the fridge for later.
Logged

jswaykos

Any thoughts on the Sam Leccia Luchador's on the Cigar.com deal?

http://www.cigar.com/DailyDeal/ccCigarDeals.asp
The two I had I thought were OK, nothing stood out with them.

I wanted to try them but was rather underwhelmed by the White and Black, so just haven't rushed to pick one up.  Haven't seen singles available at one of the B&Ms out here, and I haven't noticed whether or not Churchills carries them.

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.
Going to a friends home inspection at 11a too since he couldn't get work off...going to need to banter my ass-off this afternoon!
You just letting them in, or are you knowledgeable in such matters?
It's new construction, so it should be pretty lax.  I consider myself handy(only takes a couple pumps) but his wife will be there and since we are good friends she wanted someone who is a homeowner, and a male, also there.
And then she settled for you?
I asked him if he had a condom I could borrow earlier this morning, he thought that was pretty funny.  ;D
Stop and buy a box, then leave them spread out across the house.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.
Going to a friends home inspection at 11a too since he couldn't get work off...going to need to banter my ass-off this afternoon!
You just letting them in, or are you knowledgeable in such matters?

Probably just sit on the doorstep.
Going to bring my own TP and see if I can clog his toilet for him

With all the fiber in your diet, I'm sure the TP won't be necessary for good clog.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Any thoughts on the Sam Leccia Luchador's on the Cigar.com deal?

http://www.cigar.com/DailyDeal/ccCigarDeals.asp
The two I had I thought were OK, nothing stood out with them.

I wanted to try them but was rather underwhelmed by the White and Black, so just haven't rushed to pick one up.  Haven't seen singles available at one of the B&Ms out here, and I haven't noticed whether or not Churchills carries them.

That's the same impression I had. Can't remember if Dusty said they were worth a shit or not. Not discounting you, NJDave. Just gathering multiple opinions.  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back