dogdays

When is 3pump going to roll back in there?
Hey gents, the pumper has returned!
LOL!

Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Rated 94 by 9 customers Country:NicaraguaSize:4 1/2 x 46 Shape:Petite Corona Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $40.00
Monster Price: $24.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

Oliva Serie V Melanio cigars are named for Melanio Oliva, believed to be the first Oliva patriarch to grow tobacco in Cuba. The fillers consist of only the longest aged Nicaraguan estate-grown Habano ligero, known for its robust flavor, with an extra port. on the mash
+1
I like these a lot, great deal after coupon
I have a box of the Melanio #4 myself, love em!

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's perfectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's prefectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
?

Ha! That had to take a minute. Sneaky

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's prefectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
?

Ha! That had to take a minute. Sneaky
You lost me, Steve.  ;-)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Rated 94 by 9 customers Country:NicaraguaSize:4 1/2 x 46 Shape:Petite Corona Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $40.00
Monster Price: $24.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

Oliva Serie V Melanio cigars are named for Melanio Oliva, believed to be the first Oliva patriarch to grow tobacco in Cuba. The fillers consist of only the longest aged Nicaraguan estate-grown Habano ligero, known for its robust flavor, with an extra port. on the mash
+1
I like these a lot, great deal after coupon
I have a box of the Melanio #4 myself, love em!

Mornin', Gordy
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's prefectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
?

Ha! That had to take a minute. Sneaky
You lost me, Steve.  ;-)

That's prefectly normal.

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's perfectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
?
??? Nice edit

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's perfectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
?
??? Nice edit
Moi?
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Good morning Joe...everyone had their coffee this morning!

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Eat shit.

Morning, all.  Looks like the Tuesday bitching is in full swing.
Not really, squash boy has been laying low, littlefish has been preoccupied and you just showed up.  So maybe gearing up now.

@Joe:  Had a Steel Wheels E.S.B. last evening and it was very nice.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16352/72847/

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's perfectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
?
??? Nice edit
It's good to be king!