Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn, I asked my wife to hide my cookies, and now I can't find them....  And they were double stuffed...!!!

what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
OUCH! ?
That is why we have Chip do the history recaps instead of Antnee.

...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
Don't you have it covered with plastic?
Ha ha ha, that was my mother's couch.
Spend many a day through HS in houses like that.

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
Just a matter of time...we will met.
Oh, damn....I just got called out on the internet!   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh
Give it a rest sot #2

Must be so much more rewarding than picking on the little girls on your Disney chat.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

It's time to start working on supper, later all...!

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
Just a matter of time...we will met.
Hopefully one of these days you will be able to spell, and construct an actual sentence.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

...Nice Avi Chester.....watch yo bacK BoY.

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Indeed, I got my undergrad there a number of years ago.  Two of my three kids also finished undergraduates there and the youngest is a sophomore.  I'll be heading down for the Syracuse game, and of course driving through Easley on 123 to get there.

The kids mother is from Clemson, went to DW Daniel, brother lives in Seneca.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Indeed, I got my undergrad there a number of years ago.  Two of my three kids also finished undergraduates there and the youngest is a sophomore.  I'll be heading down for the Syracuse game, and of course driving through Easley on 123 to get there.
Maybe on one of Your trips we can hook up ,I don,t go there much, but my bride is there this w/e she has two sisters and they usually have a all girls w/e at the farm, since that is all the family thay have left, they always go to home games,I try to tell them they are too old to be chasing college kids

[...]
Sure, that would be great.  As I said, I'll be down for Syracuse Oct 23-26.  Next time will probably be in Feb. for lacrosse parents weekend.

Good morning gents, just a drive by.
USA! USA!

Looking kinda rocky on the links..
Mmmm Dave, Fuente... I've been thinking of trying some Arturo Fuente Maduros..., I have them on my list.  1. Get money.  2. Buy Fuente Maduros...!  3.
Try the 8-5-8 Maduro.  Classic Dominican Maduro and a good value.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15