dwgbryant

this V is quite the morning cigar.
What?  Man that is a pretty heavy hitter for 6:00 a.m.
not quite as strong as my coffee though.
:)
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning Chip, Dean, Dave(s), and TR....
morning BD.
day off from babysitting?
No....  Actually I have to be there earlier at 7 a.m. today.  That's pretty early for me.  And I need a couple of hours in the morning to wake up, so it was up at 5 a.m. today....  I'll be beat by the end of the day.
you need to retire or find a less stressfull job. lol.
I had no idea there was so much work to retirement.
you should have asked me, I'd have told you!
Now wait a minute Dad is babysitting for 9 hours and you are picking up 4 items at the store and going to a picnic.......something ain't right here.  LOL  :)
It sounds like Dean has retirement figured out better than I do... :)
Definitely Dean has it down to an art but I am trying to figure out how he can tell anybody how much work it is.  Last work he did was packing the Jeep.
not true, I cleaned the roof of the clubhouse, gutters, downspouts, raked, carted debris away. nothing like in NY though.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I asked my 5 year old granddaughter, "a man comes up to you and says, I've lost my cute little puppy, would you help me find him...?"  She lets out a deafening blood curdling scream, and runs screaming all through the house.  My daughter-in-law runs in and says, "what happened...?"  I said, "we're having safety practice...!!!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and BD!
Morning Hot Tub Dave.   Make sure you ask Dean how much work there is to retirement before taking the leap.
Yea, I have to remember ice AND beverages, AND pies, AND tee time AND bathing suit....makes me more tired than thinking of grandkids....

[...]
Why did you do that?  It wasn't even lightning yesterday.
Logged

dwgbryant

picking up a little lady to take to the picnic around noon, then I have to drop her off at a bday party at 5pm. pick her back up at 7pm and catch a sunset.
[...]

no, that was the OTHER day. yesterday all I did was some shopping and washed/waxed the Jeep before it rained.
Logged

dwgbryant

I asked my 5 year old granddaughter, "a man comes up to you and says, I've lost my cute little puppy, would you help me find him...?"  She lets out a deafening blood curdling scream, and runs screaming all through the house.  My daughter-in-law runs in and says, "what happened...?"  I said, "we're having safety practice...!!!
VERY GOOD.
now just take her to a shooting range, get her licensed for conceal/carry, and make sure her aim is good.

picking up a little lady to take to the picnic around noon, then I have to drop her off at a bday party at 5pm. pick her back up at 7pm and catch a sunset.
Who is this lucky lady? The landlady? Perhaps someone to make the landlady jealous?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and BD!
Morning Hot Tub Dave.   Make sure you ask Dean how much work there is to retirement before taking the leap.
First rule of thumb for retirement.  Make sure you have enough money to support yourself, and enough money to support your kids, family, and friends.  I'm not talking about deadbeats.  Just close friends that have come onto hard times due to no fault of their own, such as losing their jobs due to cut backs, and other legitimate reasons.  My neighbor was just told after working for 25 years at the hospital, "if you want your job, you will be getting a $2.00 an hour pay cut."  Yikes...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I asked my 5 year old granddaughter, "a man comes up to you and says, I've lost my cute little puppy, would you help me find him...?"  She lets out a deafening blood curdling scream, and runs screaming all through the house.  My daughter-in-law runs in and says, "what happened...?"  I said, "we're having safety practice...!!!
VERY GOOD.
now just take her to a shooting range, get her licensed for conceal/carry, and make sure her aim is good.
Actually, I was looking at a toy shooting gallery for Christmas.  It has a toy log with cans on it, and you shoot them with a beam of light from the gun which knocks the cans off he log...  Mmm, maybe I'll just get me one, and let her play with it... :)

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and BD!
Morning Hot Tub Dave.   Make sure you ask Dean how much work there is to retirement before taking the leap.
Yea, I have to remember ice AND beverages, AND pies, AND tee time AND bathing suit....makes me more tired than thinking of grandkids....
Yeah you will definitely need more regular practice days.
Logged

dwgbryant

picking up a little lady to take to the picnic around noon, then I have to drop her off at a bday party at 5pm. pick her back up at 7pm and catch a sunset.
Who is this lucky lady? The landlady? Perhaps someone to make the landlady jealous?
just a friend that needs another friend.

[...]
That was not work nothing more than a planned distraction to check the Landladies tits.

I asked my 5 year old granddaughter, "a man comes up to you and says, I've lost my cute little puppy, would you help me find him...?"  She lets out a deafening blood curdling scream, and runs screaming all through the house.  My daughter-in-law runs in and says, "what happened...?"  I said, "we're having safety practice...!!!
VERY GOOD.
now just take her to a shooting range, get her licensed for conceal/carry, and make sure her aim is good.
Actually, I was looking at a toy shooting gallery for Christmas.  It has a toy log with cans on it, and you shoot them with a beam of light from the gun which knocks the cans off he log...  Mmm, maybe I'll just get me one, and let her play with it... :)
Keeping it at your house sounds better, that way it can't get censored or PC'd.