CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: 9/26/2014  (Read 36266 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/26/2014
« Reply #225 on: September 26, 2014, 02:13:03 PM »

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Ain't no pos pimp carries a 1911.
if you did, you'd have to hold it sideways.  not sure who came up with THAT particular stance, but it's pretty hard to hit ANYTHING that way.
Only used for 9 mm's and they usually don't hit anything they intend to hit.  Very low percentage choice.
That's way they're high capacity - spray and pray (you hit 'em) with lots of bullets. Shoot and shoot often
Yeah and to afford such spray techniques they can only buy hard ball crap ammo so that in itself offers substantial damage control.
Yes.  The failure of the projectiles to hit the target, and to lodge in the target when they do hit reduces the body count among the gangsters who are actually trying to kill each other.  Thus lethality is confined to bystanders and those who were foolishly minding their own bidness.  Fewer bodies...at least until the gangsters who survived start shooting again.
My dr brother says they generally pass right through & Through the skull and brain with minimal damage most of the time if they by chance hit what they are pointing at.  Usually only Lethal if they bleed to death.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #226 on: September 26, 2014, 02:13:14 PM »

And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
No one here is surprised at all.
All this beheading talk I am polishing my .45
And I need to file for another permit.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #227 on: September 26, 2014, 02:15:12 PM »

And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
No one here is surprised at all.
All this beheading talk I am polishing my .45
And I need to file for another permit.
Don't leave home without one! 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #228 on: September 26, 2014, 02:20:23 PM »

And a Good Afternoon CB
I can think of about 50 things to say now but I am in a nice mood so that is real nice to know CG.
Mr. Nice Guy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #229 on: September 26, 2014, 02:21:18 PM »

Hazzuh!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #230 on: September 26, 2014, 02:23:20 PM »

Hazzuh!
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #231 on: September 26, 2014, 02:31:32 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #232 on: September 26, 2014, 02:40:18 PM »

Have a good one Dave.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #233 on: September 26, 2014, 03:17:19 PM »

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
if you did, you'd have to hold it sideways.  not sure who came up with THAT particular stance, but it's pretty hard to hit ANYTHING that way.
Only used for 9 mm's and they usually don't hit anything they intend to hit.  Very low percentage choice.
That's way they're high capacity - spray and pray (you hit 'em) with lots of bullets. Shoot and shoot often
Yeah and to afford such spray techniques they can only buy hard ball crap ammo so that in itself offers substantial damage control.
Amazingly enough, you get hit with one of those pieces of crap, it hurts like hell....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #234 on: September 26, 2014, 03:27:22 PM »

Amazingly enough, you get hit with one of those pieces of crap, it hurts like hell....
That is a fact Jack!!!! 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #235 on: September 26, 2014, 04:13:22 PM »

Fak, is time moving slow today or what!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #236 on: September 26, 2014, 04:16:58 PM »

Tell um you feel like you got Ebola and go home.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #237 on: September 26, 2014, 04:18:14 PM »

Damn college kids.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #238 on: September 26, 2014, 04:20:39 PM »

Damn college kids.
84deg here in ND...who woulda thought!  No reason be inside when it's this nice outside.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #239 on: September 26, 2014, 04:21:20 PM »

Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21