Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
Clearly, you've never heard a really good joke.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
Offering a good cigar and a cold beer. Just sayin'...

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
Not that particular one, but the one I carry looks almost identical.  Except mine's from 1943.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
Not that particular one, but the one I carry looks almost identical.  Except mine's from 1943.
You must wear a damn overcoat!  IWB?

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Ain't no pos pimp carries a 1911.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
There goes Tony's and some others' site access....

And a Good Afternoon CB

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
Offering a good cigar and a cold beer. Just sayin'...
Yea, but get arrested for carrying a beer and lighting a cigar.... guns are at least allowed.

[...]

About right

And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!

And a Good Afternoon CB
TXRF Dave!  Nice autumn day here in beautiful Oxford.  Makes a man lazy.