Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.
Ok, calling off the commies to come straighten you out :)  USA is making a nice charge right now!
"charge" is a golf term?

http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.

Um, what?
Nothing about Tony's waist is a joke
I thought he was saying Tony was a joke.  They tend to lose their minds quickly upon retirement and he is just having a practice day.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

speaking of "practice" anybody else get a bit nervous when they refer to a doctor's business as a "practice"?  I'm hoping my definition of the word is very different than that one.

speaking of "practice" anybody else get a bit nervous when they refer to a doctor's business as a "practice"?  I'm hoping my definition of the word is very different than that one.
It ain't

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?

http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.

Um, what?
Nothing about Tony's waist is a joke
I thought he was saying Tony was a joke.  They tend to lose their minds quickly upon retirement and he is just having a practice day.
I'm well on my way...may not even make it to full retirement.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.

Now that they have pro football on Thursdays, why don't they move the (Thursday) college games to Friday?
Just loved that defensive struggle between Texas Tech and Oklahoma State last night.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
That about covers it.

Now that they have pro football on Thursdays, why don't they move the (Thursday) college games to Friday?
Just loved that defensive struggle between Texas Tech and Oklahoma State last night.
That was a good game to watch.  TT might have won if they ever ran 2 consecutive plays without a penalty.

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
That about covers it.
Left out calling Michael Bloomberg and Obama for advice.