dwgbryant

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
Yeah he might have been reading this banter and show up with a dull knife to cut your pecker off while the asphalt machine covers the noise up.

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
That's what keeps us going!

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
That's what keeps us going!
NEED MORE PICTURES!  ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
Yeah he might have been reading this banter and show up with a dull knife to cut your pecker off while the asphalt machine covers the noise up.
figure if his crew hasn't shown up by 9am I doubt they'll show up at all, time is money.
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
I don't chase her at all, I'm too old to be doing any running.

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
I don't chase her at all, I'm too old to be doing any running.
He didn't deny the woody however.

The good, great and the bad of a cigar hunt.  Went searching in the long term storage bowels of the primary humi this morning and found the remaining 4 crappy OOO's from the $6 shipping special for Dean's Herf.  The great is that I found 7 five year old Padilla 1932 Belicoso's that I did not know I had, thought I only had 1 or 2 left.  The bad is I got to smoke one of those crappy OOO's.  If anyone needs one for the herf let me know.

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
Or lurks at her and chases his woody

The good, great and the bad of a cigar hunt.  Went searching in the long term storage bowels of the primary humi this morning and found the remaining 4 crappy OOO's from the $6 shipping special for Dean's Herf.  The great is that I found 7 five year old Padilla 1932 Belicoso's that I did not know I had, thought I only had 1 or 2 left.  The bad is I got to smoke one of those crappy OOO's.  If anyone needs one for the herf let me know.
Foraging in the bowels often yields interesting discoveries - Confusedshus