Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Exactly, but no golf or alligators.
My guess is no busty landlady either  :D

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
Thanks, things broke well. They changed the bus route this year giving me enough time to get home and my company was nice enough to make an exception in our "core hours" obligation. I also had no idea we paid that much for after care for what amounts to an hour and a half/day so it's a homerun

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Exactly, but no golf or alligators.
My guess is no busty landlady either  :D
Yea there's that too....

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
Morning Travellin Dave.  Do I remember correctly you were going to take off today or did I just imagine that?
Indeed, sitting out enjoying a Perla del Mar with my coffee.  Bit chilly.... autumn is here!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Speaking of Dean he gets later every morning.
Think he is fitting into this lifestyle pretty well.

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"
Aged?  The cello will be black.

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"
Aged?  The cello will be black.
Yeah, yeah. I also got (10) NRs from the mash. I can't decide whether to get the "close-out" stuff like the Sirenas and CyBs or just buy a nice box of Tats

Happy Friday Gents!

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
Thanks, things broke well. They changed the bus route this year giving me enough time to get home and my company was nice enough to make an exception in our "core hours" obligation. I also had no idea we paid that much for after care for what amounts to an hour and a half/day so it's a homerun
That is for sure a home run for you.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Exactly, but no golf or alligators.
My guess is no busty landlady either  :D
Yea there's that too....
Just in his dreams so Fish can have that too.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
Morning Travellin Dave.  Do I remember correctly you were going to take off today or did I just imagine that?
Indeed, sitting out enjoying a Perl del Mar with my coffee.  Bit chilly.... autumn is here!
Sounds nice!  Just now breaking daylight here.

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"
Then just double them all in the name of the raise!