Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish

No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Rub it in!
Sorry
No you're not and that's ok, do you have wireless so you can smoke while you work?
I am sorry as it applies to Chip who worked and kept the banter alive all night but as to the rest of you slackers ahhhh not so much! :)

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?

No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Rub it in!
Sorry
No you're not and that's ok, do you have wireless so you can smoke while you work?
Yes I do and can work from the patio or by the pool while enjoying a Seagar.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
For sure we need more company on the early shift.

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?

No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Rub it in!
Sorry
No you're not and that's ok, do you have wireless so you can smoke while you work?
I am sorry as it applies to Chip who worked and kept the banter alive all night but as to the rest of you slackers ahhhh not so much! :)
Ha! Understandable

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Exactly, but no golf or alligators.

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
Morning Travellin Dave.  Do I remember correctly you were going to take off today or did I just imagine that?

Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Don't you mean what is the warden going to do with all those new shoes?

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Speaking of Dean he gets later every morning.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21