Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Yup, back in the day I would occasionally go down to the corner bar and get a pitcher to bring back for my grandfather and father.
Damn you were a good kid

You guys and your growlers.  Joe Wacky spreading the gospel, I see.
LOL   As a matter of fact after Fish's post I had to google growler to see just what the hell it was exactly.  Found the whole damn history of them, started as galvanized buckets to carry beer home and when they sloshed around they made a growling sound.
Interesting, they're big here and the lists are posted so you can get great great draft beer for the weekend or whenever. great time to watch for new seasonal stuff
Well I may not be the only dumbass redneck so here is the Growler story should someone be interested:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/articles/384/

You guys and your growlers.  Joe Wacky spreading the gospel, I see.
LOL   As a matter of fact after Fish's post I had to google growler to see just what the hell it was exactly.  Found the whole damn history of them, started as galvanized buckets to carry beer home and when they sloshed around they made a growling sound.
Interesting, they're big here and the lists are posted so you can get great great draft beer for the weekend or whenever. great time to watch for new seasonal stuff
Always fun when I visit my son in Athens GA.... Get three or four growlers for the weekend of some pretty interesting varieties that you often can't even get in bottles.

Yup, back in the day I would occasionally go down to the corner bar and get a pitcher to bring back for my grandfather and father.
Damn you were a good kid
Yea, don't know where I went wrong.  Used to be able to pick up their cigarettes as well.  Simpler times.

You guys and your growlers.  Joe Wacky spreading the gospel, I see.
LOL   As a matter of fact after Fish's post I had to google growler to see just what the hell it was exactly.  Found the whole damn history of them, started as galvanized buckets to carry beer home and when they sloshed around they made a growling sound.
Interesting, they're big here and the lists are posted so you can get great great draft beer for the weekend or whenever. great time to watch for new seasonal stuff
Well I may not be the only dumbass redneck so here is the Growler story should someone be interested:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/articles/384/
Well, now you know... what a fine educational site this is!

You guys and your growlers.  Joe Wacky spreading the gospel, I see.
LOL   As a matter of fact after Fish's post I had to google growler to see just what the hell it was exactly.  Found the whole damn history of them, started as galvanized buckets to carry beer home and when they sloshed around they made a growling sound.
Interesting, they're big here and the lists are posted so you can get great great draft beer for the weekend or whenever. great time to watch for new seasonal stuff
Always fun when I visit my son in Athens GA.... Get three or four growlers for the weekend of some pretty interesting varieties that you often can't even get in bottles.
Couple of good ones in Charleston area too but don't know about Growler fills at them.  Brewery I went to here does not fill them.

You guys and your growlers.  Joe Wacky spreading the gospel, I see.
LOL   As a matter of fact after Fish's post I had to google growler to see just what the hell it was exactly.  Found the whole damn history of them, started as galvanized buckets to carry beer home and when they sloshed around they made a growling sound.
Interesting, they're big here and the lists are posted so you can get great great draft beer for the weekend or whenever. great time to watch for new seasonal stuff
Well I may not be the only dumbass redneck so here is the Growler story should someone be interested:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/articles/384/
Well, now you know... what a fine educational site this is!
If you don't find it here you must not need to know it!

Yup, back in the day I would occasionally go down to the corner bar and get a pitcher to bring back for my grandfather and father.
Damn you were a good kid
Yea, don't know where I went wrong.  Used to be able to pick up their cigarettes as well.  Simpler times.
Hell now they would put both of them in jail for letting you walk down there.  I used to go to the Pak-A-Sak on my bike and pick up a pack of Roi-Tans for my dad on occasion.

Check out Growlers Room in Austin.

Check out Growlers Room in Austin.
Never heard of it have to see where it is.  Biggest online home brew  supplier is here.

Check out Growlers Room in Austin.
Never heard of it have to see where it is.  Biggest online home brew  supplier is here.
Well I be damned interesting.  Two of them and both about equally a long ways from me.  One of them is very near the Austin Home Brew Supply.

Time for some sleep.  Enjoy your evenings.

You guys and your growlers.  Joe Wacky spreading the gospel, I see.
Spreading the Peanut Butter...

You guys and your growlers.  Joe Wacky spreading the gospel, I see.
Spreading the Peanut Butter...
Growlers are not just for Peanut Butter anymore...

You guys and your growlers.  Joe Wacky spreading the gospel, I see.
Spreading the Peanut Butter...
Growlers are not just for Peanut Butter anymore...
Growlin' peanut butter - the peanut butter that bites back.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29