Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"

And why do you think he's 'normally' getting sandwich's from 7-11?
Then she would start thinking I give a sh!t meaing I wasted 40 years of training.  By the way Bean I went to the Jester King Brewery Saturday and an interesting place.  Most of the place is outdoors so I am thinking maybe we could smoke there.  Too busy to ask Saturday but going to ask them next trip.  Warden loved the place so probably be back soon, great pizza too.  It was raining and must have been a 1000 people there, really.
Sounds great.  I must have missed the invitation to join you...bastige..

Actually, thanks for beta testing it.  With the weather cooling off will be even better.  Next thing you need to do is test the cigar smoking aspect of the place by lighting up.
It is literally a big ol' hippy park out in the middle of a cow pasture with a big pole barn for the pizza place and a little building for the brewing.  Otherwise just dirt and a bunch of picnic tables.

[...]

But they're probably Austin hippies, which typically means "tobacco free".  We could probably fire up a couple doobies no problem, though.

[...]

No question they are Austin Hippies at their best.  Had a big not legal variety "No Guns" sign or two but never even saw a no smoking sign.  I will for sure find it out though cause in the fall it would be a great place to drink and smoke.

Has to be better than Pumpkin!

Reuters) - "Starbucks testing stout beer-flavored 'dark barrel latte' in a handful of its cafes in Ohio and Florida.
The non-alcoholic drink includes a chocolaty stout flavored sauce, whipped cream and dark caramel drizzle, a spokeswoman said on Monday.

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

screw this working crap. set my ass in a chair and lit a OOO.
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

speaking of OOO's my 20ct box just showed up from Famous.  Looks like I will be joining you in the OOO fest.  I just have to wait another 1-1/2hrs before I can fire it up!
Logged

dwgbryant

this OOO, robusto.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

speaking of OOO's my 20ct box just showed up from Famous.  Looks like I will be joining you in the OOO fest.  I just have to wait another 1-1/2hrs before I can fire it up!

Maddy's due tomorrow. Just in time too. Smoked my 2nd to last this weekend. Threw in a 4pk of Murcielago from the mash to get the free shipping.

this OOO, robusto.
YOu need to host another Herf Dean.  OOO October Fest or something this fall.

Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
Logged

dwgbryant

this OOO, robusto.
YOu need to host another Herf Dean.  OOO October Fest or something this fall.
I like that idea.

Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
Not every mash item has free shipping.  Depends on the little symbol.

Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
Not every mash item has free shipping.  Depends on the little symbol.
Yeah I have caught them on that before but this one did.  Second time i have had this same problem with them.  IMHO they have become a scam operation.

Famous is a fuct up as CI now.  Was going to purchase the V Lancero's (from today's mash) along with some Pancho Sanzas in my basket and then it would not give free shipping.   Damn we got to have some new suppliers!!!!
FUCK YOU LORI!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

this OOO, robusto.
YOu need to host another Herf Dean.  OOO October Fest or something this fall.
I like that idea.

Pick a day and put it on the calander.

I wasn't online for your Welcome to Fl herf, but I smoked a Tat Black CG when I was out of town to somewhat participate.  8)