CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: 9/22/2014  (Read 52042 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 9/22/2014
« Reply #225 on: September 22, 2014, 11:52:58 AM »

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2014, 11:55:08 AM »

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
That's fricking funny....!!!  I actually can't stop laughing... :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #227 on: September 22, 2014, 11:56:42 AM »

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #228 on: September 22, 2014, 11:57:54 AM »

I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #229 on: September 22, 2014, 11:58:58 AM »

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
Really, man, WTF!  Get your facts straight!  ;)
Sic'em Bean... !!! 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #230 on: September 22, 2014, 12:00:02 PM »

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

Speaking of the Mash, anyone try these Surrogates Skull Breaker's? Been somewhat interested for a bit myself.

sfish

« Reply #231 on: September 22, 2014, 12:01:20 PM »

Already had.

Allow me to help: Go Fuck Your Possibly Soon To Be Unemployed Ass!! Sounds a bit harsh in retrospect :-)

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #232 on: September 22, 2014, 12:01:57 PM »

I have the 10 pack on order. Will be my first, so can't say yet. Did get a good review in CA (90) in the 12/13 issue.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #233 on: September 22, 2014, 12:04:30 PM »

Already had.

Geez, I remember the good'ol days when I could always found the Y....  Now I'm just lucky to get to the P ...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #234 on: September 22, 2014, 12:05:11 PM »

Already had.

Allow me to help: Go Fuck Your Possibly Soon To Be Unemployed Ass!! Sounds a bit harsh in retrospect :-)

Probably better Tuesday material. May not hurt his feelin as much then... but post count is post count.  :P

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #235 on: September 22, 2014, 12:06:24 PM »

Already had.

Probably better Tuesday material. May not hurt his feelin as much then... but post count is post count.  :P
I'll +1 that ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #236 on: September 22, 2014, 12:06:27 PM »

Really, man, WTF!  Get your facts straight!  ;)
Sic'em Bean... !!!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #237 on: September 22, 2014, 12:12:01 PM »

Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #238 on: September 22, 2014, 12:13:13 PM »

Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2? 
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2014, 12:14:29 PM »

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25