BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
That's fricking funny....!!!  I actually can't stop laughing... :)

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
Really, man, WTF!  Get your facts straight!  ;)
Sic'em Bean... !!!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?

Speaking of the Mash, anyone try these Surrogates Skull Breaker's? Been somewhat interested for a bit myself.

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Allow me to help: Go Fuck Your Possibly Soon To Be Unemployed Ass!! Sounds a bit harsh in retrospect :-)
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
I have the 10 pack on order. Will be my first, so can't say yet. Did get a good review in CA (90) in the 12/13 issue.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Geez, I remember the good'ol days when I could always found the Y....  Now I'm just lucky to get to the P ...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Allow me to help: Go Fuck Your Possibly Soon To Be Unemployed Ass!! Sounds a bit harsh in retrospect :-)

Probably better Tuesday material. May not hurt his feelin as much then... but post count is post count.  :P

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Already had.

I got lost after the 'Y' anyway...
Allow me to help: Go Fuck Your Possibly Soon To Be Unemployed Ass!! Sounds a bit harsh in retrospect :-)

Probably better Tuesday material. May not hurt his feelin as much then... but post count is post count.  :P
I'll +1 that ;)

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
Really, man, WTF!  Get your facts straight!  ;)
Sic'em Bean... !!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!

Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2?
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.