I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
Email tblythe@cigar.com  He will hook you a box for $60(20ct) and free ship

Thanks, Shaun. But 'try' and buying a box are not the same. I will probably just go for a 5er to start.
He will do less too, price should be good for all quantities.  He is a good guy to know for cigar deals...I don't always buy from him, but he always get a chance and he will price match anywhere
He's hooked me up a couple times on the french fries, matching CI's jam deal.  Not ready for a box of the LD's, though.

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.

Oh man, sorry if this has been previously posted here, but damn!  As dd would say, LMAO.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/alaska-tv-reporter-quits-on-air-fk-it-i-quit_b239657

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
I prefer the PAs by a slim margin but they're right there

I like the fact that these are a little larger than the PA's... more in my wheelhouse.
PA's are good, too, but I prefer the LD's given the choice.

So, that's 2 for the PA's and 2 for the LD's... it's a close race, but seems to reflect the conversation pretty well.

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
Really, man, WTF!  Get your facts straight!  ;)

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I know it's not Tuesday yet, but I gotta bitch about door #2 at the sis.  I bought this deal for $29.95 back in July, today it's $ 34.95?  WTF.

Have been wanting to try those since yellastars urging that they are better than the PA's. Bring back the $30 price tag, and I'm in.
Email tblythe@cigar.com  He will hook you a box for $60(20ct) and free ship

Thanks, Shaun. But 'try' and buying a box are not the same. I will probably just go for a 5er to start.
He will do less too, price should be good for all quantities.  He is a good guy to know for cigar deals...I don't always buy from him, but he always get a chance and he will price match anywhere
He's hooked me up a couple times on the french fries, matching CI's jam deal.  Not ready for a box of the LD's, though.

Now, that's good to know. That's probably one of the few things I still cart at CI on the regular. They usually go out of stock for me waiting to pair with something... Not a lot of worthy choices as of late.

Does everyone else feel the love around here today?

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Glad you are feeling the Love too, thought I might be alone out here.

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.
It's not unusual, blu.  They are all over the place with their pricing.  If you wait long enough you'll see the better price again.

I'm sure everyone already knows, Eric the Actor from the Howard Stern Show passed away. We'll miss that little wack packer...!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/21/eric-the-actor-dead-dies-howard-stern-wack-pack/
Haven't listened in years but remember when he was Eric the Midget.  Just a tad less angry than Scott.
He might have been Joe's and Scott's love child.
I must have really stung you with that earlier post, you're trying hard to get me back. GFYPSTBUA!
Nothing but love, brother.
Ohhh, well in that case disregard the acronym
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Oh man, sorry if this has been previously posted here, but damn!  As dd would say, LMAO.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/alaska-tv-reporter-quits-on-air-fk-it-i-quit_b239657
Go Girl... Go Girl...!!!  I hear that Alaskan Thunder Fuck is pretty good too...!!!