G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Porters and Stouts are both fine cold weather refreshments but I wait till after the Octoberfest Season to hit them.  Of course here it might still be 90 degrees then.

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!
Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
Funny you add V-Tech in there.  The quarterback there Brewer is from my neighborhood and played at the local high school.  Lost his way to Texas Tech (Mac Brown did not need any quarterbacks that year he had greats like David Ash and Baby McCoy) but he seems to have found a good home up there in VA.
JoeWacky is a VTech alumi if I recall.  That's fricken sweet...yeah he is doin all right up there I would say!

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Wow...I cheered for both of those teams, maybe not VTech, but only cause I wasn't watching their game.
Two chokes and a loss.  Not a good weekend.
Which one lost?   I certainly know who one of the choke was but did not see much of the other two games.

Good morning Frankfurters...!
Morning Buns

I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?

Does it surprise anyone that Tony's confused and his site doesn't work properly??
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Gonna be 83 on Friday and Saturday...weather is awesome here right now.  Mornings in the mid 50s and highs in the 70s...perfect!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Mornin' BD.

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Already had snow didn't you?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Gonna be 83 on Friday and Saturday...weather is awesome here right now.  Mornings in the mid 50s and highs in the 70s...perfect!
LOL, warmer than it's projected to be here this week!

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Already had snow didn't you?
They had some in Rapid City, SD...not sure if ND has had any...not on the East side of the state at least.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?

Does it surprise anyone that Tony's confused and his site doesn't work properly??

No.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?

Does it surprise anyone that Tony's confused and his site doesn't work properly??

No.
Although, they seem to be dangling his job over his head, so I'm not sure if it's the 'normal' confused or stress related.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hi all...  I'm trying to make bacon and eggs for the wife this morning...., and type....  I'm not very good at multi-tasking...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
And you get what 3 days of Fall before the 1st snow up there?
Already had snow didn't you?
They had some in Rapid City, SD...not sure if ND has had any...not on the East side of the state at least.

Probably easier to count the days it doesn't snow up there than the ones it does. Oooh, Yaaa.