G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?

Hey Tony, yellowstar needs another removed!  Fukkin college kids!

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Wow...I cheered for both of those teams, maybe not VTech, but only cause I wasn't watching their game.

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Wow...I cheered for both of those teams, maybe not VTech, but only cause I wasn't watching their game.
Two chokes and a loss.  Not a good weekend.

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...
Just Founders Porter  :  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/7348/

I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?
Shaun is an issue in itself
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

 Good morning Frankfurters...!

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...
Just Founders Porter  :  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/7348/
Sounds awesome...on my list to pick up!

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...
Just Founders Porter  :  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1199/7348/
The Breakfast Stout is very good and their Imperial Stout is outstanding

Good morning Frankfurters...!
Mornin BDad!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Founder's makes a really good porter
Do you know the name, or do they only have 1 porter?  Their Breakfast Stout gets good marks I hear...

The one I've had that is pretty good doesn't have a name other than 'porter'. It has an old-timey lookin gal on the label.

If you want one with a name, Left Hand Black Jack Porter was a recent purchase that I thought was PFG.

Morning BD.

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!
Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
Funny you add V-Tech in there.  The quarterback there Brewer is from my neighborhood and played at the local high school.  Lost his way to Texas Tech (Mac Brown did not need any quarterbacks that year he had greats like David Ash and Baby McCoy) but he seems to have found a good home up there in VA.