dwgbryant

going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
Is that what you call urinating outdoors?

I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?

I'm confused, is there an issue with this site again?  Looks like those pictures Shaun put up worked nicely.  How was that done?  Through Tapatalk on the iPad?
I think it's just my webfilter being a dick...I had to change tapatalk to make the pictures 'tapatalk' not 'attachment'...attachment doesnt work for me, but he, if ya'll can see them we are good to go!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!

Sounds like you've taken the lead on getting that club house back into service, Dean. When does poker night start?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!
Winter beers give a good run for the money, but agreed, good ones are out now.
I like Stouts, but Porters are my jam, or a nice Fall Ale.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)

That noise is for beach season. One more day til fall. Stout and Porter season is nearly upon us. Time to loosen your belt and grow your beard out.
I love Fall, great weather!  Hunting, bonfires, flannel, cigars...best beers of the year!

Agreed. Cool, crisp air for football. Early afternoon tailgates... nothing better.