Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants
I think you need to ship Dean those pants!

dwgbryant

Wynwood Honduran 46x5.5 and third cup of coffee.

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants
I think you need to ship Dean those pants!
He may need to do some manscaping first, just a guess
Logged

dwgbryant

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants
I think you need to ship Dean those pants!
He may need to do some manscaping first, just a guess
Sounds like a pretty fishy guess, I will let you off easy on this one.

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Cause they SUCKED!  And because of something CG will never understand or be a part of they play in a conference of good teams.
Yup, he's mad!   ;D  Is it better to be in a conference with good teams and get beat or be in a bad conference and clean house?
Let me know how it feels as soon as you make the Top 25 on a major poll with your house cleaning.