Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

dwgbryant

lady friend came over to visit. just left. we laugh at each others stories and bring a little sunshine in each others day.
CUBAO toro and Squirt.
Logged

dwgbryant

thank you Re-capping Chip.

there, back to the Grayciff. I feel/smell better.
That was quick.
just a quick dip. long enough that my cigar went out.
Did you find out what went on at the clubhouse Friday night?
just a drunken brawl that never should have happened.
Figured such

lady friend came over to visit. just left. we laugh at each others stories and bring a little sunshine in each others day.
CUBAO toro and Squirt.
Good to be able to bring a little sunshine in

lady friend came over to visit. just left. we laugh at each others stories and bring a little sunshine in each others day.
CUBAO toro and Squirt.
Xikar HC and some sparking water here watching Denver vs Seattle game.
Logged

dwgbryant

lady friend came over to visit. just left. we laugh at each others stories and bring a little sunshine in each others day.
CUBAO toro and Squirt.
Good to be able to bring a little sunshine in
I told her to get the fuck out of here when I made the comment that it was too bad women were the only opposite sex we had and she proceeded to tell me about all these other things we had and I told her in my world there were ONLY males and females. she did mention earlier in our conversation that a sponsor of hers told her once that you don't have to live with a guy, marry them or that crap and it was okay to just fuck their brains out and go home. I did not respond or comment. didn't want to chance ruining a future opportunity.
Logged

dwgbryant

lady friend came over to visit. just left. we laugh at each others stories and bring a little sunshine in each others day.
CUBAO toro and Squirt.
Xikar HC and some sparking water here watching Denver vs Seattle game.
boring game?

lady friend came over to visit. just left. we laugh at each others stories and bring a little sunshine in each others day.
CUBAO toro and Squirt.
Xikar HC and some sparking water here watching Denver vs Seattle game.
boring game?
Actually pretty good game.

lady friend came over to visit. just left. we laugh at each others stories and bring a little sunshine in each others day.
CUBAO toro and Squirt.
Good to be able to bring a little sunshine in
I told her to get the fuck out of here when I made the comment that it was too bad women were the only opposite sex we had and she proceeded to tell me about all these other things we had and I told her in my world there were ONLY males and females. she did mention earlier in our conversation that a sponsor of hers told her once that you don't have to live with a guy, marry them or that crap and it was okay to just fuck their brains out and go home. I did not respond or comment. didn't want to chance ruining a future opportunity.
Damn Dean you don't cut them any slack.

Well I am calling it quits, time to stir up something to eat and think about not going to work tomorrow.  Another week in the office to dread.
Logged

dwgbryant

Well I am calling it quits, time to stir up something to eat and think about not going to work tomorrow.  Another week in the office to dread.
later Dave.
Logged

dwgbryant

think I'll finish this CUBAO and call it a night myself. I love Mondays!

lady friend came over to visit. just left. we laugh at each others stories and bring a little sunshine in each others day.
CUBAO toro and Squirt.
Good to be able to bring a little sunshine in
I told her to get the fuck out of here when I made the comment that it was too bad women were the only opposite sex we had and she proceeded to tell me about all these other things we had and I told her in my world there were ONLY males and females. she did mention earlier in our conversation that a sponsor of hers told her once that you don't have to live with a guy, marry them or that crap and it was okay to just fuck their brains out and go home. I did not respond or comment. didn't want to chance ruining a future opportunity.
Sounds like a good plan.

there, back to the Grayciff. I feel/smell better.
That was quick.
just a quick dip. long enough that my cigar went out.
You should have left the cigar in the ashtray.....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9