Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning Chip, Dean, Dave(s), and TR....
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning Chip, Dean, Dave(s), and TR....
morning BD.

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. police, fire dept, and ambulance at the park last night. guess a party in the clubhouse got out of hand. ambulance too a guy out on a stretcher. thing is, nobody in the park was there. park manager and his girl are gone for the weekend. her daddy is holding down the fort. guess he brought his buddies in last night.
Morning Dean sounds like a crazy night at the park.  Park management is a 365 day job otherwise the wheels run off as you saw.
the park manager doesn't do a fucking thing here. the landlady shows up a few times a week and does everything, beginning to wonder WTF is going on. I should take the job, I can almost do nothing all day every day and get paid for it, I just can't sleep until 11am like they do.
Speaking of sleeping until 11am.  I ran into a women while shopping, and I mentioned to her how I felt tired all of the time.  She said she had worked 8am to 5pm all of her life and felt the same as I did.  After she retired, she realized that she felt allot better by sleeping in late and staying up later at night.  She said she thought her natural body schedule was on the afternoon 3pm to 11pm shift.  After switching her sleep schedule, she's not tired anymore.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

more coffee anyone?
Just poured my 3rd cup.
Finshed my first pot hours ago, looks like breakfast at home this morning, I can't believe the warden won't tell me where her sisters condo is. I was just trying to be a good brother in law.

more coffee anyone?
Just poured my 3rd cup.
Finshed my first pot hours ago, looks like breakfast at home this morning, I can't believe the warden won't tell me where her sisters condo is. I was just trying to be a good brother in law.
Probably for your own good sometimes dreams are better than reality.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I have another long babysitting day today 8:30am till 6pm....  Yesterday, I came home and actually passed out in the recliner.  All I remember was sitting down in the recliner, and waking up about 1 1/2 hours later.  I'll probably need all day Sunday to recuperate.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning Chip, Dean, Dave(s), and TR....
Good morning BD.

Morning all, back home and needing some coffee.

[...]
Warden is always offering up stupid shit like that, they see it on tv watching Dr McDreamy or read it on Dr Phil's Facebook page believe it is reality.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

more coffee anyone?
Just poured my 3rd cup.
Finshed my first pot hours ago, looks like breakfast at home this morning, I can't believe the warden won't tell me where her sisters condo is. I was just trying to be a good brother in law.
Probably for your own good sometimes dreams are better than reality.
It usually takes a lifetime for people to figure that one out.

Morning all, back home and needing some coffee.
I bet you do, did you even make it home by midnight?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

more coffee anyone?
Just poured my 3rd cup.
Finshed my first pot hours ago, looks like breakfast at home this morning, I can't believe the warden won't tell me where her sisters condo is. I was just trying to be a good brother in law.
Probably for your own good sometimes dreams are better than reality.
The girls are probably in their skimpy p.j.'s having a pillow fight...!

Good Football News for Travellin Dave and his Tigers this morning!

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made "offensive and vulgar" comments about female anatomy earlier this week.
I saw that last night before the flight left.  Not that you don't want to beat someone when they're at their best....I'll take it.

more coffee anyone?
Just poured my 3rd cup.
Finshed my first pot hours ago, looks like breakfast at home this morning, I can't believe the warden won't tell me where her sisters condo is. I was just trying to be a good brother in law.
Probably for your own good sometimes dreams are better than reality.
It usually takes a lifetime for people to figure that one out.
Kind of like when your Motner used to whip your ass "for your own good".
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12