CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: 9/17/2014  (Read 42893 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/17/2014
« Reply #285 on: September 17, 2014, 07:29:38 PM »

golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?

dwgbryant

« Reply #286 on: September 17, 2014, 07:35:48 PM »

golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2014, 07:57:22 PM »

I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
I like pb&j too.  :)

dwgbryant

« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2014, 08:04:28 PM »

there's not too many foods I don't like.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2014, 08:21:55 PM »

+1

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2014, 08:49:24 PM »

+1
Amen.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #291 on: September 17, 2014, 09:30:36 PM »

A massive turd collection on the end of summer sale.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #292 on: September 17, 2014, 09:30:52 PM »

+1
Amen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVPNXsc4wsQ

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #293 on: September 17, 2014, 09:31:27 PM »

you said it, the smokable stuff aint even a deal.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #294 on: September 17, 2014, 09:34:10 PM »

you said it, the smokable stuff aint even a deal.
Evening OY yeah there were maybe 3 or 4 decent things and they were definitely not a deal.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #295 on: September 17, 2014, 09:37:33 PM »

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #296 on: September 17, 2014, 09:40:33 PM »

Another NFL Domestic Abuse Arrest: Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #297 on: September 17, 2014, 09:54:06 PM »

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
dont tell me who wins, im tivoing

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #298 on: September 17, 2014, 09:54:23 PM »

back to work

Threebean

« Reply #299 on: September 17, 2014, 09:54:23 PM »

Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21