Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
Logged

dwgbryant

golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.

golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
I like pb&j too.  :)
Logged

dwgbryant

golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
I like pb&j too.  :)
there's not too many foods I don't like.

[...]

Amen.

A massive turd collection on the end of summer sale.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
I like pb&j too.  :)
+1
Amen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVPNXsc4wsQ
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

A massive turd collection on the end of summer sale.
you said it, the smokable stuff aint even a deal.

A massive turd collection on the end of summer sale.
you said it, the smokable stuff aint even a deal.
Evening OY yeah there were maybe 3 or 4 decent things and they were definitely not a deal.

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.

Another NFL Domestic Abuse Arrest: Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
dont tell me who wins, im tivoing
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

back to work

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21