Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2017, 02:04:57 PM »

@RazMan. The gunsmith advised against swapping out the spring due the possibility of the fact the pistol may not fire. They sold her a Walther PK.380 and she was surprised how effortless it was to rack the slide.
This is the one on a tighter budget than you?
she's doing okay now. I took over as her bookkeep/financial manager and she's about out of debt.

I bought both her pistols previously so it's not like she didn't have the money.
Just so long as she doesn't use them on you.
the two I bought she can't use. hopefully she won't use the new one on me.

« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2017, 02:06:53 PM »

Nice deal at Thompson Cigar in their take extra 20% off and FS on 10 packs, 10 Blind Man's Bluff Habano Robusto is $31.96. And hello to all. I know a lot of you hate Thompson, but they do have some good deals from time to time.
thanks Blu, and yes I hate Thompson, more than CI and I refuse to do business with either of them.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2017, 02:13:07 PM »

Nice deal at Thompson Cigar in their take extra 20% off and FS on 10 packs, 10 Blind Man's Bluff Habano Robusto is $31.96. And hello to all. I know a lot of you hate Thompson, but they do have some good deals from time to time.
thanks Blu, and yes I hate Thompson, more than CI and I refuse to do business with either of them.
Hey Dean, I dislike them both too, however, I hate to turn down good deals when they come around.

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2017, 02:18:44 PM »

Nice deal at Thompson Cigar in their take extra 20% off and FS on 10 packs, 10 Blind Man's Bluff Habano Robusto is $31.96. And hello to all. I know a lot of you hate Thompson, but they do have some good deals from time to time.
Appreciate the info, blu. Don't ever worry about satisfying everyone with your posts. This lot can't be satisfied.

« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2017, 02:18:57 PM »

@RazMan. The gunsmith advised against swapping out the spring due the possibility of the fact the pistol may not fire. They sold her a Walther PK.380 and she was surprised how effortless it was to rack the slide.
I expect your gunsmith gave you good advice.  Reducing the spring strength makes the hammer fall with less force, perhaps not enough force to ignite a primer.  The PK380 is a good choice, and if she can effortlessly rack the slide, it's an even gooder choice. ;-)  Best get her out to spend some significant chooting time, though.  I mean, if she's going to use it on you, you want to know whether she can hit what she's aiming at.

« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2017, 02:21:02 PM »

Ave Maria Immaculata Toro

5/$24.99
Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown Torpedo

10/$25.00
La Palina Red Label Toro

5/$19.99
ACID Kuba Kuba Robusto

10/$44.99
HC Maduro 2 Belicoso
10/$29.99
CI's way of saying "GFY and farewell, have a nice day"

5 Vegas Series A Triple-A

10/$29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG  Robusto
5/$24.99
Dunhill Heritage Toro
5/$25.50
Fallen Angel Perfecto
10/$34.99
CAO Dream Team Sampler
10/$29.99

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2017, 02:21:40 PM »

Nice deal at Thompson Cigar in their take extra 20% off and FS on 10 packs, 10 Blind Man's Bluff Habano Robusto is $31.96. And hello to all. I know a lot of you hate Thompson, but they do have some good deals from time to time.
Appreciate the info, blu. Don't ever worry about satisfying everyone with your posts. This lot can't be satisfied.
TWSS

« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2017, 02:25:57 PM »

@RazMan. The gunsmith advised against swapping out the spring due the possibility of the fact the pistol may not fire. They sold her a Walther PK.380 and she was surprised how effortless it was to rack the slide.
I expect your gunsmith gave you good advice.  Reducing the spring strength makes the hammer fall with less force, perhaps not enough force to ignite a primer.  The PK380 is a good choice, and if she can effortlessly rack the slide, it's an even gooder choice. ;-)  Best get her out to spend some significant chooting time, though.  I mean, if she's going to use it on you, you want to know whether she can hit what she's aiming at.
I mentioned about her getting a youth .410 pump, but she carry that with her all the time and a person from her past has already trespassed on her property and left her worried. LE made a report but without evidence they can't do anything. I want her 'ready' for the next time. she definalely needs a refresher course.

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2017, 02:26:04 PM »

Nice deal at Thompson Cigar in their take extra 20% off and FS on 10 packs, 10 Blind Man's Bluff Habano Robusto is $31.96. And hello to all. I know a lot of you hate Thompson, but they do have some good deals from time to time.
Appreciate the info, blu. Don't ever worry about satisfying everyone with your posts. This lot can't be satisfied.
TWSS
I suspect more TWHS.

« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2017, 02:26:49 PM »

Nice deal at Thompson Cigar in their take extra 20% off and FS on 10 packs, 10 Blind Man's Bluff Habano Robusto is $31.96. And hello to all. I know a lot of you hate Thompson, but they do have some good deals from time to time.
Appreciate the info, blu. Don't ever worry about satisfying everyone with your posts. This lot can't be satisfied.
depends on what you mean by 'satisfied'.

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2017, 02:30:04 PM »

Nice deal at Thompson Cigar in their take extra 20% off and FS on 10 packs, 10 Blind Man's Bluff Habano Robusto is $31.96. And hello to all. I know a lot of you hate Thompson, but they do have some good deals from time to time.
Appreciate the info, blu. Don't ever worry about satisfying everyone with your posts. This lot can't be satisfied.
depends on what you mean by 'satisfied'.
Near as we can tell, you can't even be satisfied with, er, "that."

« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2017, 02:39:56 PM »

Ave Maria Immaculata Toro

5/$24.99
Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown Torpedo

10/$25.00
La Palina Red Label Toro

5/$19.99
ACID Kuba Kuba Robusto

10/$44.99
HC Maduro 2 Belicoso
10/$29.99
CI's way of saying "GFY and farewell, have a nice day"

5 Vegas Series A Triple-A

10/$29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG  Robusto
5/$24.99
Dunhill Heritage Toro
5/$25.50
Fallen Angel Perfecto
10/$34.99
CAO Dream Team Sampler
10/$29.99
Gurkha Beauty Gordo
10/$34.99

« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2017, 02:41:44 PM »

[...]
You just need to avoid being tempted to stop by for strawberries and pancakes unannounced...

« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2017, 02:42:11 PM »

Ave Maria Immaculata Toro

5/$24.99
Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown Torpedo

10/$25.00
La Palina Red Label Toro

5/$19.99
ACID Kuba Kuba Robusto

10/$44.99
HC Maduro 2 Belicoso
10/$29.99
CI's way of saying "GFY and farewell, have a nice day"

5 Vegas Series A Triple-A

10/$29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG  Robusto
5/$24.99
Dunhill Heritage Toro
5/$25.50
Fallen Angel Perfecto
10/$34.99
CAO Dream Team Sampler
10/$29.99
Gurkha Beauty Gordo
10/$34.99
Because we didn't get enough yesterday.

« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2017, 02:57:55 PM »

[...]
in other words crawling through her bedroom window at 4am is out.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9