Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2017, 07:54:30 PM »

Something everybody used to smoke around here but have not heard mention of in quite a while, CyB Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water with a splash of Tito's.
Well, not in the Lonsdale vitola but I do have a last box tucked away that I need to tap into.

« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2017, 07:58:28 PM »

Something everybody used to smoke around here but have not heard mention of in quite a while, CyB Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water with a splash of Tito's.
Well done. I have an AJF Last Call maduro on deck but it may not happen. Traffic in the tunnel is a nightmare and I'll likely be late for class.
My heart was set on it so I snuck one in...

« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2017, 08:08:54 PM »

Something everybody used to smoke around here but have not heard mention of in quite a while, CyB Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water with a splash of Tito's.
Well, not in the Lonsdale vitola but I do have a last box tucked away that I need to tap into.
Nice to have around in whatever size

« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2017, 08:09:12 PM »

Something everybody used to smoke around here but have not heard mention of in quite a while, CyB Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water with a splash of Tito's.
Well done. I have an AJF Last Call maduro on deck but it may not happen. Traffic in the tunnel is a nightmare and I'll likely be late for class.
My heart was set on it so I snuck one in...
Good deal!

« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2017, 08:41:01 PM »

Something everybody used to smoke around here but have not heard mention of in quite a while, CyB Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water with a splash of Tito's.
Well done. I have an AJF Last Call maduro on deck but it may not happen. Traffic in the tunnel is a nightmare and I'll likely be late for class.
My heart was set on it so I snuck one in...
Way to keep your focus Tony!

« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2017, 08:53:36 PM »

@RazMan. The gunsmith advised against swapping out the spring due the possibility of the fact the pistol may not fire. They sold her a Walther PK.380 and she was surprised how effortless it was to rack the slide.
I expect your gunsmith gave you good advice.  Reducing the spring strength makes the hammer fall with less force, perhaps not enough force to ignite a primer.  The PK380 is a good choice, and if she can effortlessly rack the slide, it's an even gooder choice. ;-)  Best get her out to spend some significant chooting time, though.  I mean, if she's going to use it on you, you want to know whether she can hit what she's aiming at.
I mentioned about her getting a youth .410 pump, but she carry that with her all the time and a person from her past has already trespassed on her property and left her worried. LE made a report but without evidence they can't do anything. I want her 'ready' for the next time. she definalely needs a refresher course.
You just need to avoid being tempted to stop by for strawberries and pancakes unannounced...
in other words crawling through her bedroom window at 4am is out.
That would probably be a good idea.
I wouldn't shoot her for crawling in my window.
Anyone crawling in my window at 4am better be female, beautiful, naked, and  carrying beer and a sammich. Otherwise I fire.
And she better let me know ahead of time because by the time I realized all of that, likely toooo late!  And I don't keep no .410 youth gun by the bed either.
the .410 went by the wayside. I keep the .38 and .380 in the nightstand.

« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »

DPGCC corona and water.

good evening guys.

« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2017, 09:40:47 PM »

DPGCC corona and water.

good evening guys.
Evening Dean

« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2017, 09:41:24 PM »

Dodgers are killing the Cubs, 9-0 in the 4th!

« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2017, 11:07:25 PM »

Pretty sure the Dodgers got this... 11-1 with 2 outs in the top of the 9th.

« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2017, 11:08:13 PM »

DPGCC corona and water.

good evening guys.
Nice cigar. You're up late.

« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2017, 11:26:43 PM »

Evening gents. Nice ride up today, cigar and tequila done, time to retire for the day, rinse and repeat tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]