Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

time to pick out the ride home smoke.  looking at the AAA torp sitting in the top of the top humidor.  mighty tempting.
Sounds good, safe travels.

601 La Bomba and a Shiner Wild Hare on the patio.  Pretty damn hot here today.

Boy you guys were brutal with all the fat jokes.  And I'm happy about that because for a minute I thought I was gonna hafta delete all your accounts.  Bitches!
Hell mostly all I heard them talking about was your dick.  You should Adrian their stars.

Tony Stewart faces tense days ahead as grand jury considers possible indictment

Boy you guys were brutal with all the fat jokes.  And I'm happy about that because for a minute I thought I was gonna hafta delete all your accounts.  Bitches!
Welcome back Tony!
Hardly.  It's as if it's still Monday.  Fuck!

26 Casa Magna Dominican Robusto
               10/34.99
25 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
                5/24.00
24 5 Vegas Hex Press Toro Sampler
              15/34.50
23 Gurkha Warpig Robusto
              10/26.50
22 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Toro
              10/39.99
21 Shuriken Cutter
               1/15.00
20 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
             10/37.50
19 Acid Opulence 3 Robusto
              5/22.50
18 Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo Toro
            10/37.50
17 Latitude Zero Torpedo
             5/22.50
16 Man o War Ruination Belicoso
           10/39.99
15 La Gloria Cubana Churchill Tubos
            7/29.50
14 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          10/27.50
13 Oliva Serie V Melanio
12 Punch Uppercut
          10/32.50
11 Diesel Hair of the Dog
          10/34.99
10 La Antiguedad Gordo by My Father
           5/34.50
 9 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/32.50
 8 La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         10/32.50
 7 AVO XO Robusto
          5/24.50
 6 Asylum Toro
         10/29.99
 5 Montecristo Media Noche No.2 Torpedo
           5/32.50
 4 CAO Italia Novella
         10/34.99
 3 Cain Habano 'F' Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso
         10/39.99
 1 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
          5/24.00

Boy you guys were brutal with all the fat jokes.  And I'm happy about that because for a minute I thought I was gonna hafta delete all your accounts.  Bitches!
Hell mostly all I heard them talking about was your dick.  You should Adrian their stars.
Either "Adrian" is an autocorrect or I just don't know what the fuck you're saying.

601 La Bomba and a Shiner Wild Hare on the patio.  Pretty damn hot here today.
You have wild hairs in your Shiner?

601 La Bomba and a Shiner Wild Hare on the patio.  Pretty damn hot here today.
You have wild hairs in your Shiner.
Adds protein and fiber so better for you.  Also makes me run faster.

27 Romeo y Julieta Belicoso
               10/39.99
[...]

Hahh What if I said you need to Peterson their stars

Boy you guys were brutal with all the fat jokes.  And I'm happy about that because for a minute I thought I was gonna hafta delete all your accounts.  Bitches!
Hell mostly all I heard them talking about was your dick.  You should Adrian their stars.
Either "Adrian" is an autocorrect or I just don't know what the fuck you're saying.
Hahh What if I said you need to Peterson their stars
Ahhh, got it.  Never said I wasn't retarded.

Boy you guys were brutal with all the fat jokes.  And I'm happy about that because for a minute I thought I was gonna hafta delete all your accounts.  Bitches!
Hell mostly all I heard them talking about was your dick.  You should Adrian their stars.
Either "Adrian" is an autocorrect or I just don't know what the fuck you're saying.
Hahh What if I said you need to Peterson their stars
Ahhh, got it.  Never said I wasn't retarded.
Sometimes After a long day of work and meetings things just don't seem to come together quite so easy.

Good evening CB!
Hey Sam, wazzup?  Grey, rainy day.  Sheesh!  Warden interrupted my post.

Boy you guys were brutal with all the fat jokes.  And I'm happy about that because for a minute I thought I was gonna hafta delete all your accounts.  Bitches!
Hell mostly all I heard them talking about was your dick.  You should Adrian their stars.
Either "Adrian" is an autocorrect or I just don't know what the fuck you're saying.
Hahh What if I said you need to Peterson their stars
Ahhh, got it.  Never said I wasn't retarded.
Sometimes After a long day of work and meetings things just don't seem to come together quite so easy.
GFY for letting me off easy... On a Tuesday, nonetheless.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26