Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2017, 12:18:07 PM »

yard work done. debris burned. ready to head out and jack and level settled posts on lady's pool. hopefully the pool will still be standing when I'm done. not sure I want to take pictures.  ;)

if I had done it right the first time .......
believe it or not but I got almost 3" on the worst post and an 1 1/2" on two other posts. good enough for now.

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2017, 12:44:08 PM »

yard work done. debris burned. ready to head out and jack and level settled posts on lady's pool. hopefully the pool will still be standing when I'm done. not sure I want to take pictures.  ;)

if I had done it right the first time .......
believe it or not but I got almost 3" on the worst post and an 1 1/2" on two other posts. good enough for now.
Must have been pretty easy did not take you long

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2017, 01:10:32 PM »

Exactly why I got a Shield with a safety for a pocket gun! :o

He probably feels like a real ding-dong.

A Florida man could end up facing charges after he accidentally shot himself in the penis, according to local reports.

Cedrick Jelks was rushed to a Jacksonville hospital Friday after he unwittingly sat on a loaded gun in the driver's seat of his car, police said.

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2017, 01:56:21 PM »

yard work done. debris burned. ready to head out and jack and level settled posts on lady's pool. hopefully the pool will still be standing when I'm done. not sure I want to take pictures.  ;)

if I had done it right the first time .......
believe it or not but I got almost 3" on the worst post and an 1 1/2" on two other posts. good enough for now.
Must have been pretty easy did not take you long
I used a 2 ton floor jack and 2"x4" at the T connection. Slow and easy. Wasn't sure how strong the connections were. Bridge jacking with 100 ton hydraulic jacks is easier, although more prep required. Hard to figure jacking loads on a pool when you have no idea about the strength of the T connectors.

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2017, 01:57:41 PM »

Exactly why I got a Shield with a safety for a pocket gun! :o

He probably feels like a real ding-dong.

A Florida man could end up facing charges after he accidentally shot himself in the penis, according to local reports.

Cedrick Jelks was rushed to a Jacksonville hospital Friday after he unwittingly sat on a loaded gun in the driver's seat of his car, police said.
DUMBASS!
he'll be shooting blanks for the rest of his life now.

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2017, 02:14:47 PM »

Had some Mexican Food for lunch

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2017, 02:41:05 PM »

Had some Mexican Food for lunch
Fascinating.

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2017, 02:52:17 PM »

Had some Mexican Food for lunch
Fascinating.
Glad you think so, you must be easy to entertain.

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2017, 02:57:19 PM »

Had some Mexican Food for lunch
my eyes have been feasting on the lady in the pool. right now food is the farthest thing from my mind.

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2017, 02:57:45 PM »

Had some Mexican Food for lunch
my eyes have been feasting on the lady in the pool. right now food is the farthest thing from my mind.
Schwing!

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2017, 03:02:47 PM »

Exactly why I got a Shield with a safety for a pocket gun! :o

He probably feels like a real ding-dong.

A Florida man could end up facing charges after he accidentally shot himself in the penis, according to local reports.

Cedrick Jelks was rushed to a Jacksonville hospital Friday after he unwittingly sat on a loaded gun in the driver's seat of his car, police said.
Gun in holster, no problems. And what kind of moron leaves a gun sitting on the driver seat of his car?

The kind that gets shot in the dick.

Afternoon gents. Church gig is done. Now I'm exhausted. Time for a drink and a short smoke. And a nap.

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2017, 03:03:15 PM »

Had some Mexican Food for lunch
my eyes have been feasting on the lady in the pool. right now food is the farthest thing from my mind.
:o

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2017, 03:03:40 PM »

Had some Mexican Food for lunch
That was dinner last night with the family. Carne Asada.

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2017, 03:04:37 PM »

Had some Mexican Food for lunch
my eyes have been feasting on the lady in the pool. right now food is the farthest thing from my mind.

But feasting isn't.

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2017, 03:34:02 PM »

Had some Mexican Food for lunch
my eyes have been feasting on the lady in the pool. right now food is the farthest thing from my mind.
:o
ROTFLMAO
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5