Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2017, 07:58:04 AM »

Anyone have some spare change they could donate towards building a giant wall? Money's tight, and the original "investors" have dropped out. Asking for a friend. :D
Hahaha. That's gonna earn ya 3 letters.
Predictability win!

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2017, 08:02:07 AM »

Morning MommaTony.

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2017, 08:20:24 AM »

Morning MommaTony.
Good morning to you, OHDavetoo.

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2017, 08:23:02 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2017, 08:35:20 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.
Do they have free donuts down there or something?

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2017, 08:52:38 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.
Do they have free donuts down there or something?
Hey, he's on a diet!

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2017, 08:53:35 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.
Do they have free donuts down there or something?
Hey, he's on a diet!
Half a donut?

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2017, 08:54:10 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.
Do they have free donuts down there or something?
Hey, he's on a diet!
He actually dropped a lot of weight...from his belly to his ass!

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2017, 08:59:16 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.
Do they have free donuts down there or something?
Hey, he's on a diet!
He actually dropped a lot of weight...from his belly to his ass!
Tuesday bam!

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2017, 09:04:46 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.
If they still haven't decided, there is NO excuse for you missing next Friday.  Maybe should go with one of the other jobs.

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2017, 09:08:12 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.
Stop the nonsense and get your ass to the CFest house!

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2017, 09:09:46 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.
Do they have free donuts down there or something?
Hey, he's on a diet!
He actually dropped a lot of weight...from his belly to his ass!
Tuesday bam!
Extended forecast isn't great for May4/5 in Lake Harmony, highs of 65 and 40% chance of rain. Hopefully it improves, as it's very early yet

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2017, 09:11:30 AM »

It's back to the unemployment office for me again today. Trying to get them to pay for a course and I'm attempting to jump through all their hoops before my start date, which is still undetermined.
Do they have free donuts down there or something?
Hey, he's on a diet!
He actually dropped a lot of weight...from his belly to his ass!
Tuesday bam!
Extended forecast isn't great for May4/5 in Lake Harmony, highs of 65 and 40% chance of rain. Hopefully it improves, as it's very early yet
Still loads of time for it to get better. Already better than it was, which was 100% rain, so I've got my fingers crossed. I won't get nervous until about Tuesday.

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2017, 09:14:11 AM »

Another bad commute for Flip -trains are subject to up to 45 min delays in/out of NY, due to single track. Trains being diverted into Hoboken. Oh boy.

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2017, 09:25:00 AM »

Fuk'n GDMF'n swimming pool!   Rechargeable battery pack in the wireless remote is no longer produced and not replaceable, manufacture says you will need to replace the entire unit @ $475.  Sons of a crooked bitch!  Not available at batteries plus either.  Fortunately it at least works when the charger is plugged, just gives an error message to change batteries.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8