Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2017, 09:00:12 PM »

Guess Daddy bought Titty Baby Bush his own baseball team since he got his feelings hurt running for president.

The group of buyers led by Derek Jeter and Jeb Bush has reportedly won the auction to purchase the Miami Marlins.Scott Soshnick of Bloomberg reported the auction results. Per Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, the Marlins "are moving forward with the Jeb Bush/Jeter group and are optimistic deal will be reached for sale."Jackson noted the sale price as $1.3 billion and added Bush would be the controlling owner with Jeter having an "active role." Forbes estimated the Marlins' value at $940 million.  Bids were in the $1.2-1.3 billion range.

« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2017, 09:31:32 PM »

Roofers just left, put in a solid 13 hours of hard-ass work.  Amazing!

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2017, 09:36:54 PM »

Now here is a real Twister!

Austin couple who share girlfriend want three parents for their children

A married couple with three children are filing for divorce so their shared girlfriend won't feel left out.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Austin-couple-who-share-girlfriend-want-three-11096996.php

« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2017, 09:45:31 PM »

Roofers just left, put in a solid 13 hours of hard-ass work.  Amazing!
Did they clear a space for you?

« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2017, 10:03:12 PM »

Roofers just left, put in a solid 13 hours of hard-ass work.  Amazing!
Did they clear a space for you?
Yeah, they cleaned things up nicely but will be back at 7:00 in the morning.

« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2017, 10:15:21 PM »

Roofers just left, put in a solid 13 hours of hard-ass work.  Amazing!
Did they clear a space for you?
Yeah, they cleaned things up nicely but will be back at 7:00 in the morning.
Get some rest. It'll be here before long. I'm gonna go rustle up some dinner myself.

« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2017, 10:40:37 PM »

Roofers just left, put in a solid 13 hours of hard-ass work.  Amazing!
Did they clear a space for you?
Yeah, they cleaned things up nicely but will be back at 7:00 in the morning.
Get some rest. It'll be here before long. I'm gonna go rustle up some dinner myself.
Went with a reheated big ole bowl of chili that I had made over the weekend. It was even better today.

« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2017, 10:57:01 PM »

Roofers just left, put in a solid 13 hours of hard-ass work.  Amazing!
Did they clear a space for you?
Yeah, they cleaned things up nicely but will be back at 7:00 in the morning.
Get some rest. It'll be here before long. I'm gonna go rustle up some dinner myself.
Went with a reheated big ole bowl of chili that I had made over the weekend. It was even better today.
Better remove the batteries from the bed/bath smoke detectors.
Roofers just left, put in a solid 13 hours of hard-ass work.  Amazing!
Did they clear a space for you?
Yeah, they cleaned things up nicely but will be back at 7:00 in the morning.
Get some rest. It'll be here before long. I'm gonna go rustle up some dinner myself.
Went with a reheated big ole bowl of chili that I had made over the weekend. It was even better today.

« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2017, 11:05:28 PM »

Roofers just left, put in a solid 13 hours of hard-ass work.  Amazing!
Did they clear a space for you?
Yeah, they cleaned things up nicely but will be back at 7:00 in the morning.
Get some rest. It'll be here before long. I'm gonna go rustle up some dinner myself.
Went with a reheated big ole bowl of chili that I had made over the weekend. It was even better today.
Better remove the batteries from the bed/bath smoke detectors.
Roofers just left, put in a solid 13 hours of hard-ass work.  Amazing!
Did they clear a space for you?
Yeah, they cleaned things up nicely but will be back at 7:00 in the morning.
Get some rest. It'll be here before long. I'm gonna go rustle up some dinner myself.
Went with a reheated big ole bowl of chili that I had made over the weekend. It was even better today.
Hahaha. There were no beans in it. But only because I didn't have any.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]