Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Good evening, gentlemen. What's going on?

All caught up. Doubt there will be much more posting. I may do a little overdo site maintenance.

Got some pork slow cooking for sliders during the game.

All caught up. Doubt there will be much more posting. I may do a little overdo site maintenance.

Got some pork slow cooking for sliders during the game.
Pulling your pork there Antnee?

All caught up. Doubt there will be much more posting. I may do a little overdo site maintenance.

Got some pork slow cooking for sliders during the game.
Pulling your pork there Antnee?
Postgame celebration when the kids go to bed huh?

All caught up. Doubt there will be much more posting. I may do a little overdo site maintenance.

Got some pork slow cooking for sliders during the game.
Pulling your pork there Antnee?
Postgame celebration when the kids go to bed huh?
Maybe get someone pull your pork for you.  Just sayin'…

All caught up. Doubt there will be much more posting. I may do a little overdo site maintenance.

Got some pork slow cooking for sliders during the game.
Pulling your pork there Antnee?
Postgame celebration when the kids go to bed huh?
Maybe get someone pull your pork for you.  Just sayin'…
lol @ CB

Afternoon Bowlers!

Pre-game CLE Corojo 11/18 lit and a glass of elixer.

Queso simmering and some wings marinating.

Pretty productive day of sorting, packing and trashing.  Two truckloads to the Goodwill too.

3rd one I have tried and the CLE Corojo is a really good cigar.

3rd one I have tried and the CLE Corojo is a really good cigar.
Ah, Corojo.  This post is for you Paul wherever you are.

3rd one I have tried and the CLE Corojo is a really good cigar.
Those CLEs are all decent smokes.

All caught up. Doubt there will be much more posting. I may do a little overdo site maintenance.

Got some pork slow cooking for sliders during the game.
Pulling your pork there Antnee?
Postgame celebration when the kids go to bed huh?
Maybe get someone pull your pork for you.  Just sayin'…
Too much effort. Easier to get the job done myself.

All caught up. Doubt there will be much more posting. I may do a little overdo site maintenance.

Got some pork slow cooking for sliders during the game.
Pulling your pork there Antnee?
Postgame celebration when the kids go to bed huh?
Maybe get someone pull your pork for you.  Just sayin'…
Too much effort. Easier to get the job done myself.
Wash your pork stained hands 1st.

All caught up. Doubt there will be much more posting. I may do a little overdo site maintenance.

Got some pork slow cooking for sliders during the game.
Pulling your pork there Antnee?
Postgame celebration when the kids go to bed huh?
Maybe get someone pull your pork for you.  Just sayin'…
Too much effort. Easier to get the job done myself.
Wash your pork stained hands 1st.
Ya know I can make some pipe smoking jokes too?

All caught up. Doubt there will be much more posting. I may do a little overdo site maintenance.

Got some pork slow cooking for sliders during the game.
Pulling your pork there Antnee?
Postgame celebration when the kids go to bed huh?
Maybe get someone pull your pork for you.  Just sayin'…
Too much effort. Easier to get the job done myself.
Wash your pork stained hands 1st.
Ya know I can make some pipe smoking jokes too?
You wouldn't dare.  Oh, yes, you would!  You're the Baron of Bergan!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5