Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

how time flies when you're having fun. all my reports are ready for the meetings and organized.
cigar time. Padron #3000 and coffee.
A 0% off Padron #3000?
probably. jam 5 pack I picked up a few weeks ago for free shipping.

pre-game lull?

Yep waiting for game. Smoking some GL Pease in a brandy shaped billiard from Nording

Yep waiting for game. Smoking some GL Pease in a brandy shaped billiard from Nording

Yep waiting for game. Smoking some GL Pease in a brandy shaped billiard from Nording

Glad you included the picture because I didn't have a clue what you were talking about.
Couldn't rationalize smoking and brandy and billiards...

Lol, a pipe can be really relaxing. It has its moments. Enjoying with a cup of coffee right now.

Hey Dean, hope your business meeting goes well.

Yep waiting for game. Smoking some GL Pease in a brandy shaped billiard from Nording
What Pease please.  Afternoon Rick.

Yep waiting for game. Smoking some GL Pease in a brandy shaped billiard from Nording
What Pease please.  Afternoon Rick.
Hi CB, quiet Nights. Going through quite a bit from that Carolina factory. William English would approve. Wish he would drop by.

Yep waiting for game. Smoking some GL Pease in a brandy shaped billiard from Nording
What Pease please.  Afternoon Rick.
Hi CB, quiet Nights. Going through quite a bit from that Carolina factory. William English would approve. Wish he would drop by.
…and quiet days.  Haven't heard from Will in quite a while.  Need to get back to my pipes again.  Just can't beat the variety in baccy's you have with a pipe.

For sure on both accounts.. I am in a pipe club and I'll tell you it's a blast.

For sure on both accounts.. I am in a pipe club and I'll tell you it's a blast.
Don't know if there is anything here in Oxford.  Probably closest is in Cincinnati.  When in doubt Google!

For sure on both accounts.. I am in a pipe club and I'll tell you it's a blast.
Don't know if there is anything here in Oxford.  Probably closest is in Cincinnati.  When in doubt Google!
Yes or call your local b&m's. Ours started out small and grows every month. We have raffles and tons of samples. People donate to the club as well. No one is left out. We spend a lot of time bullshitting and are at the shop long after business hours.

For sure on both accounts.. I am in a pipe club and I'll tell you it's a blast.
Don't know if there is anything here in Oxford.  Probably closest is in Cincinnati.  When in doubt Google!
Fukk Google!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5