Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

At the Page:

The Big Mac gets consumed. Tasty blowout prices up to 71% off. Rare Macanudo gems.

Also some Partagas and a few other cigars but the Kicker is the Junk Smorgasbord!  From Crystal Christmas Bells to Survival Supplies.

good morning Dave, Dave, Mike, and Tony.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
going to strip forms and 9am. lady coming at 10am, we fought last night and she went home, leaving for meeting at noon.
Mustn't have been much of a fight, still having her scheduled in for 10.
"Coming at 10". So the foreplay must be starting even earlier.
Isn't that form of coming spelled "CUMMING" ?
Hey, maybe spelling isn't Deano's thing.

good morning Dave, Dave, Mike, and Tony.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
going to strip forms and 9am. lady coming at 10am, we fought last night and she went home, leaving for meeting at noon.
Mustn't have been much of a fight, still having her scheduled in for 10.
"Coming at 10". So the foreplay must be starting even earlier.
Isn't that form of coming spelled "CUMMING" ?
Maybe we misinterpreted "stripping forms".
My interpretation is we misunderstood the word "fought" last night.
Hahaha

job done. all that's left is to get paid.

job done. all that's left is to get paid.
Is this straight forward? Or should we be reading into this?

for clarification. we fought after I gave her a massage, she was sleepy, and wanted to rest a few hours before she went home. I went in to wake her, one thing led to another, then after awhile she starting getting upset about what happened and she went home. it was like she was a whole different person all of a sudden and not the same one earlier.

job done. all that's left is to get paid.
Is this straight forward? Or should we be reading into this?
driveway complete. forms striped and site cleaned up. now to be reimbursed for my labor.

LMAO.

for clarification. we fought after I gave her a massage, she was sleepy, and wanted to rest a few hours before she went home. I went in to wake her, one thing led to another, then after awhile she starting getting upset about what happened and she went home. it was like she was a whole different person all of a sudden and not the same one earlier.
IMHO just proves "She" is for sure a female!

job done. all that's left is to get paid.
The most important step in the process is the one not completed yet!

Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970
10 CIGARS (39% savings!)
$37.50

When you click on the Weekend Spotlight this is what comes up.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/super-blowout-li/

for clarification. we fought after I gave her a massage, she was sleepy, and wanted to rest a few hours before she went home. I went in to wake her, one thing led to another, then after awhile she starting getting upset about what happened and she went home. it was like she was a whole different person all of a sudden and not the same one earlier.
IMHO just proves "She" is for sure a female!
Or at least she identifies as one.

Smorgasbord of crap at Holts for the weekend.

Time to get to working.

Time to get to working.
Just got back from basketball. Hoping to not have to do any outdoor things today because it's friggin cold. I'll choose a couple of indoor tasks from the honeydo list and have at them.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8