CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 23, 2016, 12:01:11 AM

Title: 4/23/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on April 23, 2016, 12:01:11 AM
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 05:34:23 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2016, 06:08:27 AM
good morning Dave. Short Story and coffee here.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2016, 06:09:26 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Gonna be a quiet one today I think.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2016, 06:09:57 AM
Dean, have you tried any of the Uncut Connie's yet?
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2016, 06:12:43 AM

Today is Saturday, April 23, the 114th day of 2016. There are 252 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 23, 1616 (Old Style calendar), English poet and dramatist William Shakespeare died in Stratford-upon-Avon on what has traditionally been regarded as the 52nd anniversary of his birth in 1564.

On this date:

In 1016, Aethelred II "The Unready," King of the English, died in London after 38 years on the throne.

In 1789, President-elect George Washington and his wife, Martha, moved into the first executive mansion, the Franklin House, in New York.

In 1791, the 15th president of the United States, James Buchanan, was born in Franklin County, Pennsylvania.

In 1910, former President Theodore Roosevelt delivered his "Man in the Arena" speech at the Sorbonne in Paris.

In 1935, Poland adopted a constitution which gave new powers to the presidency.

In 1940, about 200 people died in the Rhythm Night Club Fire in Natchez, Mississippi.

In 1954, Hank Aaron of the Milwaukee Braves hit the first of his 755 major-league home runs in a game against the St. Louis Cardinals. (The Braves won, 7-5.)

In 1969, Sirhan Sirhan was sentenced to death for assassinating New York Sen. Robert F. Kennedy. (The sentence was later reduced to life imprisonment.)

In 1976, "Ramones," the debut album of the punk rock group, was released by Sire Records.

In 1986, death claimed composer Harold Arlen at age 81 and movie director Otto Preminger at age 80.

In 1996, a civil court jury in The Bronx, New York, ordered Bernhard Goetz to pay $43 million to Darrell Cabey, one of four young men he'd shot on a subway car in 1984. A three-night auction of the late Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' possessions began at Sotheby's in New York with a bidding frenzy.

In 2007, Boris Yeltsin, the first freely elected Russian president, died in Moscow at age 76.

Ten years ago: Osama bin Laden issued new threats in an audiotape broadcast on Arab television and accused the United States and Europe of supporting a "Zionist" war on Islam by cutting off funds to the Hamas-led Palestinian government.

Five years ago: Yemen's embattled president, Ali Abdullah Saleh (AH'-lee ahb-DUH'-luh sah-LEH'), agreed to a proposal by Gulf Arab mediators to step down within 30 days and hand power to his deputy in exchange for immunity from prosecution. (Saleh ended up leaving office in Feb. 2012.) Former Sony Corp. president and chairman Norio Ohga, credited with developing the compact disc, died in Tokyo at age 81.

One year ago: Blaming the "fog of war," President Barack Obama revealed that U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan had inadvertently killed an American and an Italian, two hostages held by al-Qaida, as well as two other Americans who had leadership roles with the terror network. Former CIA Director David Petraeus, whose career was destroyed by an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, was sentenced in Charlotte, North Carolina, to two years' probation and fined $100,000 for giving her classified material while she was working on the book. The Senate voted 56-43 to confirm Loretta Lynch as U.S. attorney general. Richard Corliss, 71, Time magazine's longtime film critic, died in New York.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2016, 06:13:35 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Alan Oppenheimer is 86. Actor David Birney is 77. Actor Lee Majors is 77. Hockey Hall of Famer Tony Esposito is 73. Irish nationalist Bernadette Devlin McAliskey is 69. Actress Blair Brown is 69. Writer-director Paul Brickman is 67. Actress Joyce DeWitt is 67. Actor James Russo is 63. Filmmaker-author Michael Moore is 62. Actress Judy Davis is 61. Actress Valerie Bertinelli is 56. Actor Craig Sheffer is 56. Actor-comedian-talk show host George Lopez is 55. Rock musician Gen is 52. U.S. Olympic gold medal skier Donna Weinbrecht is 51. Actress Melina Kanakaredes (kah-nah-KAH'-ree-deez) is 49. Rock musician Stan Frazier (Sugar Ray) is 48. Country musician Tim Womack (Sons of the Desert) is 48. Actor Scott Bairstow (BEHR'-stow) is 46. Actor-writer John Lutz is 43. Actor Barry Watson is 42. Rock musician Aaron Dessner (The National) is 40. Rock musician Bryce Dessner (The National) is 40. Professional wrestler/actor John Cena is 39. Actor-writer-comedian John Oliver is 39. Actor Kal Penn is 39. MLB All-Star Andruw Jones is 39. Actress Jaime King is 37. Pop singer Taio (TY'-oh) Cruz is 33. Actor Aaron Hill is 33. Actor Jesse Lee Soffer is 32. Actress Rachel Skarsten is 31. Singer-songwriter John Fullbright is 28. Tennis player Nicole Vaidisova (vay-deh-SOH'-vuh) is 27. Actor Dev Patel (puh-TEHL') is 26. Actor Matthew Underwood is 26. Actor Camryn Walling is 26.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2016, 06:14:22 AM
Thought for Today: "For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,/ When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,/ Must give us pause." - From "Hamlet."
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 06:23:14 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Alan Oppenheimer is 86. Actor David Birney is 77. Actor Lee Majors is 77. Hockey Hall of Famer Tony Esposito is 73. Irish nationalist Bernadette Devlin McAliskey is 69. Actress Blair Brown is 69. Writer-director Paul Brickman is 67. Actress Joyce DeWitt is 67. Florida Dean and His DAWG are 64. Actor James Russo is 63. Filmmaker-author Michael Moore is 62. Actress Judy Davis is 61. Actress Valerie Bertinelli is 56. Actor Craig Sheffer is 56. Actor-comedian-talk show host George Lopez is 55. Rock musician Gen is 52. U.S. Olympic gold medal skier Donna Weinbrecht is 51. Actress Melina Kanakaredes (kah-nah-KAH'-ree-deez) is 49. Rock musician Stan Frazier (Sugar Ray) is 48. Country musician Tim Womack (Sons of the Desert) is 48. Actor Scott Bairstow (BEHR'-stow) is 46. Actor-writer John Lutz is 43. Actor Barry Watson is 42. Rock musician Aaron Dessner (The National) is 40. Rock musician Bryce Dessner (The National) is 40. Professional wrestler/actor John Cena is 39. Actor-writer-comedian John Oliver is 39. Actor Kal Penn is 39. MLB All-Star Andruw Jones is 39. Actress Jaime King is 37. Pop singer Taio (TY'-oh) Cruz is 33. Actor Aaron Hill is 33. Actor Jesse Lee Soffer is 32. Actress Rachel Skarsten is 31. Singer-songwriter John Fullbright is 28. Tennis player Nicole Vaidisova (vay-deh-SOH'-vuh) is 27. Actor Dev Patel (puh-TEHL') is 26. Actor Matthew Underwood is 26. Actor Camryn Walling is 26.
Added a birthday for you Dave.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 06:24:35 AM
Morning and Happy Birthday Dean and the DAWG! 🎂
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 06:24:55 AM
Morning Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2016, 06:44:43 AM
Dean, have you tried any of the Uncut Connie's yet?
morning Dave.
no I haven't yet, or any uncuts for that matter.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2016, 06:45:44 AM
[...]
LMAO
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2016, 06:46:45 AM
Morning and Happy Birthday Dean and the DAWG! 🎂
thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2016, 06:53:05 AM
Well then, Happy Birthday Dean!  Hope you get all your candles blown out today.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2016, 06:53:37 AM
Well then, Happy Birthday Dean!  Hope you get all your candles blown out today.
Don't know how Associated Press missed that one.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2016, 07:37:02 AM
Well then, Happy Birthday Dean!  Hope you get all your candles blown out today.
Don't know how Associated Press missed that one.
guess I'm not newsworthy enough.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 07:46:41 AM
Well then, Happy Birthday Dean!  Hope you get all your candles blown out today.
Don't know how Associated Press missed that one.
guess I'm not newsworthy enough.
It was probably in the Miami Herald.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2016, 07:58:28 AM
Well then, Happy Birthday Dean!  Hope you get all your candles blown out today.
Don't know how Associated Press missed that one.
guess I'm not newsworthy enough.
Around here you sure are!
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 23, 2016, 07:59:32 AM
Time to get ready to head out and see the kids, probably won't be checking in tomorrow morning.  Have a great weekend.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 08:13:12 AM
Time to get ready to head out and see the kids, probably won't be checking in tomorrow morning.  Have a great weekend.
Enjoy the short weekend Dave and have a safe trip across the pond.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 08:13:46 AM
Well then, Happy Birthday Dean!  Hope you get all your candles blown out today.
Don't know how Associated Press missed that one.
guess I'm not newsworthy enough.
Around here you sure are!
+1
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: sfish on April 23, 2016, 08:24:11 AM
Morning and Happy Birthday Dean and the DAWG! 🎂
Thanks Tex
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 08:46:14 AM
Morning and Happy Birthday Dean and the DAWG! 🎂
Thanks Tex
LALTS
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 08:46:35 AM
Morning, all, and happy birthday to our favorite FL playboy.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2016, 08:55:00 AM
Morning, all, and happy birthday to our favorite FL playboy.
oh, who elses birthday is it?
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 08:55:23 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2016, 08:58:08 AM
going to be a dull and boring day. a bit of shopping at Big Lots, Save a Lot, and Home Depot, Philly cheese steak for lunch, the rescuing 5 baby possums for Wldlife Rehab.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 09:00:30 AM
Morning and Happy Birthday Dean and the DAWG! 🎂
+64
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 09:02:23 AM
Morning, all, and happy birthday to our favorite FL playboy.
oh, who elses birthday is it?
The DAWG's  ;D
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 09:02:58 AM
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 09:05:23 AM
Another exciting offeR from the Page, Drew makes some great cigars but this is the Drew Crapper List!  No Baby!

It's time. Time for a Drew Estate retail price burndown! 45% off all ACID, Natural, Tabak, Java. Yeah baby.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 09:11:04 AM

...rescuing 5 baby possums for Wldlife Rehab.

Is that code for an orgy?
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 09:13:35 AM

...rescuing 5 baby possums for Wldlife Rehab.

Is that code for an orgy?
LMAO
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 09:14:22 AM
Time for me to get a few things done around the house, have a good Saturday.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2016, 09:19:12 AM

...rescuing 5 baby possums for Wldlife Rehab.

Is that code for an orgy?
sorry Tony, no. it means Florida Wildlife Rescue wants me to get certified and licensed. $50 for study material and test in Tallahassee. I told them to quit calling me or just send me the license. that won't happen. but if I have to do raptors or endangered species I need a license, I need a license for all of it.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 23, 2016, 09:19:47 AM
Time for me to get a few things done around the house, have a good Saturday.
later Dave.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 09:24:08 AM

...rescuing 5 baby possums for Wldlife Rehab.

Is that code for an orgy?
That's how I read it.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 09:27:03 AM
Went out to dinner and a comedy show (school fundraiser) last night. Woke up early anyway today to take the boys to soccer practice. Kept checking my email in case it had been canceled it due to all the rain we got overnight... Wouldn't you know it, they sent the cancellation email after I'd left the house. &$?#!&¿@¡£
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 09:32:18 AM

...rescuing 5 baby possums for Wldlife Rehab.

Is that code for an orgy?
sorry Tony, no. it means Florida Wildlife Rescue wants me to get certified and licensed. $50 for study material and test in Tallahassee. I told them to quit calling me or just send me the license. that won't happen. but if I have to do raptors or endangered species I need a license, I need a license for all of it.
Or you can sit on the couch watching tv with a hand in your pants, like a retired guy. No license required.

Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 09:51:21 AM
Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 10:03:10 AM
Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Give Bean a call he is a bathroom expert. ;D
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 10:03:53 AM

...rescuing 5 baby possums for Wldlife Rehab.

Is that code for an orgy?
sorry Tony, no. it means Florida Wildlife Rescue wants me to get certified and licensed. $50 for study material and test in Tallahassee. I told them to quit calling me or just send me the license. that won't happen. but if I have to do raptors or endangered species I need a license, I need a license for all of it.
Or you can sit on the couch watching tv with a hand in your pants, like a retired guy. No license required.
Or just shoot the nasty possums and be done with it.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 10:09:23 AM
Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Sounds like a fun Saturday!
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 11:22:54 AM
Saturday sheesh time.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 12:09:53 PM
Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Give Bean a call he is a bathroom expert. ;D
Done. Turns out the motor only needed serious cleaning and some WD40. Fart-fan is again functional.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 12:10:12 PM
Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Give Bean a call he is a bathroom expert. ;D
Done. Turns out the motor only needed serious cleaning and some WD40. Fart-fan is again functional.
Let 'er rip!
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 12:12:32 PM
Boys' baseball is next on the agenda. I could have sworn I had written naptime on the list...
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 12:15:14 PM
@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 12:17:48 PM
Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Give Bean a call he is a bathroom expert. ;D
Done. Turns out the motor only needed serious cleaning and some WD40. Fart-fan is again functional.
Let 'er rip!
Tator Chip!
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 12:18:10 PM
Yard work done for today.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 12:20:31 PM
Going to have some fried shrimp for lunch then to Total Wine for some beer shopping and home to take a nap and afterwards consume some beer and cigars.

Perfect sunny 80 degree day!
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 12:21:15 PM
Boys' baseball is next on the agenda. I could have sworn I had written naptime on the list...
I will take a double nap to cover for you.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 12:25:43 PM
Boys' baseball is next on the agenda. I could have sworn I had written naptime on the list...
I will take a double nap to cover for you.
Much appreciated.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 12:25:56 PM
@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?
Nope, just Monday and probably Wednesday, at least part of the day, if our plan to leave Thursday remains intact.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 12:27:06 PM
LMFAO

WashPost: London's First Nude Restaurant Has Waiting List 16,000 Names Long

Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 12:28:17 PM
Boys' baseball is next on the agenda. I could have sworn I had written naptime on the list...
I will take a double nap to cover for you.
Much appreciated.
I can drink a few beers and smoke a cigar for you if needed.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 12:28:39 PM
LMFAO

WashPost: London's First Nude Restaurant Has Waiting List 16,000 Names Long

I bet it'll be like a nude beach - sounds like a good idea, but when you get there, you definitely don't want to hang (pun intended) with the people who frequent a nude beach.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 12:30:00 PM
@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?
Nope, just Monday and probably Wednesday, at least part of the day, if our plan to leave Thursday remains intact.
That's what I thought. Sounds like a pretty sweet week.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 12:31:28 PM
LMFAO

WashPost: London's First Nude Restaurant Has Waiting List 16,000 Names Long

No thanks. I've seen many of those nudists and they could use coverin' up. Might be good for my diet though.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 12:31:51 PM
@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?
Nope, just Monday and probably Wednesday, at least part of the day, if our plan to leave Thursday remains intact.
That's what I thought. Sounds like a pretty sweet week.
Yep, no complaints here. Other than Hollywood Joe causing us to miss out on Wednesday. Lol
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 12:32:59 PM
LMFAO

WashPost: London's First Nude Restaurant Has Waiting List 16,000 Names Long

No thanks. I've seen many of those nudists and they could use coverin' up. Might be good for my diet though.
Plus the bad teeth. You did say London, didn't you?
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 12:33:03 PM
LMFAO

WashPost: London's First Nude Restaurant Has Waiting List 16,000 Names Long

No thanks. I've seen many of those nudists and they could use coverin' up. Might be good for my diet though.
Indeed!  There is a nude beach here and it is enough to ruin your day in about 10 minutes.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 12:33:36 PM
@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?
Nope, just Monday and probably Wednesday, at least part of the day, if our plan to leave Thursday remains intact.
That's what I thought. Sounds like a pretty sweet week.
Yep, no complaints here. Other than Hollywood Joe causing us to miss out on Wednesday. Lol
Wacky?
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 12:35:24 PM
@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?
Nope, just Monday and probably Wednesday, at least part of the day, if our plan to leave Thursday remains intact.
That's what I thought. Sounds like a pretty sweet week.
Yep, no complaints here. Other than Hollywood Joe causing us to miss out on Wednesday. Lol
Wacky?
No, Nate. We were originally heading out Wednesday, stopping at a Perdomo dinner event on the way. But now he's supposed to be shooting a commercial in Columbus on Wednesday, so we're back to our normal schedule.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 23, 2016, 12:50:40 PM
Alright, that'll do it for my OT for the day. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 12:52:48 PM
Alright, that'll do it for my OT for the day. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Have a good rest if the weekend
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 01:02:52 PM
@LTG: You working on Tuesday this week?
Nope, just Monday and probably Wednesday, at least part of the day, if our plan to leave Thursday remains intact.
That's what I thought. Sounds like a pretty sweet week.
Yep, no complaints here. Other than Hollywood Joe causing us to miss out on Wednesday. Lol
Wacky?
No, Nate. We were originally heading out Wednesday, stopping at a Perdomo dinner event on the way. But now he's supposed to be shooting a commercial in Columbus on Wednesday, so we're back to our normal schedule.
I get it now.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 01:04:10 PM
Baseball time. See yuz.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 23, 2016, 03:27:24 PM
Morning and Happy Birthday Dean and the DAWG! 🎂
thanks Dave.
Did she fix you pancakes today?  Oh, and many happy returns Dean.  Can a wildlife rescue TV show be in your future?  Got our ground hog back for another season along with the chipmunk family and a host of others.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 23, 2016, 03:32:12 PM
Anyhoo, I've got some things to get done too. Need to find the breaker for the main bathroom so that I can replace the fart-fan motor. Did it once before, about 10 years ago. Electrical place had to special order me the part. Won't know exactly what part unless I remove the old one first.
Give Bean a call he is a bathroom expert. ;D
The man with the fart fan plan.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 04:57:10 PM
Morning and Happy Birthday Dean and the DAWG! 🎂
thanks Dave.
Did she fix you pancakes today?  Oh, and many happy returns Dean.  Can a wildlife rescue TV show be in your future?  Got our ground hog back for another season along with the chipmunk family and a host of others.
Got some birds nesting in a vent on the side of my house. In fact, same one which I referred to earlier which needed cleaning/repairing.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 04:59:46 PM
Morning and Happy Birthday Dean and the DAWG! 🎂
thanks Dave.
Did she fix you pancakes today?  Oh, and many happy returns Dean.  Can a wildlife rescue TV show be in your future?  Got our ground hog back for another season along with the chipmunk family and a host of others.
Got some birds nesting in a vent on the side of my house. In fact, same one which I referred to earlier which needed cleaning/repairing.
smoke um out!
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 05:00:52 PM
I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 05:04:30 PM
Fuk'n traffic was so bad coming back from lunch it gave me a headache
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 05:16:51 PM
I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 05:24:35 PM
I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 05:36:26 PM
I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 06:05:02 PM
I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 23, 2016, 07:07:01 PM
I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!
I'd smoke one now too but my kids were just watching a pharmaceutical commercial and were concerned that they were selling "drugs" on tv. That was followed by, "are those drugs bad like cigars?"

Where do they get this shit?
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 07:10:30 PM
I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!
I'd smoke one now too but my kids were just watching a pharmaceutical commercial and were concerned that they were selling "drugs" on tv. That was followed by, "are those drugs bad like cigars?"

Where do they get this shit?
The Commie School Sytems that's where.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 23, 2016, 08:03:15 PM
I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!
I'd smoke one now too but my kids were just watching a pharmaceutical commercial and were concerned that they were selling "drugs" on tv. That was followed by, "are those drugs bad like cigars?"

Where do they get this shit?
My grand daughters get it from their mother.
Title: Re: 4/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 23, 2016, 08:33:04 PM
I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!
I'd smoke one now too but my kids were just watching a pharmaceutical commercial and were concerned that they were selling "drugs" on tv. That was followed by, "are those drugs bad like cigars?"

Where do they get this shit?
My grand daughters get it from their mother.
Always a likely source.