CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 20, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

Title: 11/20/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on November 20, 2018, 12:00:06 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 06:36:11 AM
injection morning. be back this afternoon.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
injection morning. be back this afternoon.
Hi, Deano. Isn't every day an injection morning for you?
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
injection morning. be back this afternoon.
Hi, Deano. Isn't every day an injection morning for you?
Well, for the lady friends at least.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 07:00:32 AM
Morning TurkeyBasterTony and ShotInTheArmDean.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 07:07:45 AM
Morning TurkeyBasterTony and ShotInTheArmDean.
Good morning, Dave. How's your week off treating you?
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
injection morning. be back this afternoon.
Hi, Deano. Isn't every day an injection morning for you?
I'm old, not dead, but would be if I got the action you all think I do.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Scott.
waiting sucks.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2018, 08:25:40 AM
Good Tuesday morning Mr. Mayor, VacaDave, ShiplapFish, and GettingPokedDean. Crisp but sunny out.  Hopefully will crack 60 deg.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 08:26:46 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 08:27:10 AM
injection morning. be back this afternoon.
Hi, Deano. Isn't every day an injection morning for you?
I'm old, not dead, but would be if I got the action you all think I do.
Are you getting all modest on us?
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 08:28:27 AM
Good Tuesday morning Mr. Mayor, VacaDave, ShiplapFish, and GettingPokedDean. Crisp but sunny out.  Hopefully will crack 60 deg.
Good morning, CrispyAndSunnyMark.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 10:10:15 AM
injection morning. be back this afternoon.
Hi, Deano. Isn't every day an injection morning for you?
I'm old, not dead, but would be if I got the action you all think I do.
Are you getting all modest on us?
just honest.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 10:11:29 AM
Good Tuesday morning Mr. Mayor, VacaDave, ShiplapFish, and GettingPokedDean. Crisp but sunny out.  Hopefully will crack 60 deg.
good morning Mark. 66° and light rain, may hit 70°.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
back home enjoying an El Rico Habano torp and coffee.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Looks like it. Can you pick me up from the Lebanon train station at 6:06?
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
injection morning. be back this afternoon.
Hi, Deano. Isn't every day an injection morning for you?
I'm old, not dead, but would be if I got the action you all think I do.
Are you getting all modest on us?
just honest.
There's no room for honesty on this site. It's too offensive.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
Morning TurkeyBasterTony and ShotInTheArmDean.
Good morning, Dave. How's your week off treating you?
Busy, I have to get back to work to relax...
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2018, 10:23:12 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Looks like it. Can you pick me up from the Lebanon train station at 6:06?
I certainly can, if you're serious
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
File a grievance with the Union.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
injection morning. be back this afternoon.
Hi, Deano. Isn't every day an injection morning for you?
I'm old, not dead, but would be if I got the action you all think I do.
Well, compared to many of us....
I guess we all have different definitions of "a lot of action".
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:25:52 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Come hell or high water!  You need a smoke!
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:27:18 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Looks like it. Can you pick me up from the Lebanon train station at 6:06?
I certainly can, if you're serious
You can settle in and have your first cigar before!
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
Morning FixerUpperFish and FairWeatherBean.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
All caught up, now time to head out to meet with my financial person to start getting the new business set up.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
Had a coffee with my old boss this AM to get caught up on things.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Looks like it. Can you pick me up from the Lebanon train station at 6:06?
I certainly can, if you're serious
You can settle in and have your first cigar before!
It's like you're reading my mind
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
All caught up, now time to head out to meet with my financial person to start getting the new business set up.
new business? what did I miss?
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Looks like it. Can you pick me up from the Lebanon train station at 6:06?
I certainly can, if you're serious
I'm serious. And then I'll have Dave drive me to Somerset afterwards. Unfortunately, I'm short a car. This is the best way.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 10:41:24 AM
https://halfwheel.com/guantanamera-sues-agio-over-dueto-trademark/285245
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Liga Privada T52 Corona ¡Viva! (Box of 24, $262.50)
Cigars.com — Rocky Patel A.L.R. Robusto + Ashtray & Lighter (Box of 24, $234)
Corona Cigar Co. — The America No. 4 Pre-Order ($18)
Famous Smoke Shop — S.T.Dupont miniJet ($59.95)
JR Cigar — Monte-Romeo Sampler (Sampler of 10, $34.95)
Lighter USA — Colibri Quasar Cutter ($59)
Serious Cigars — Caldwell Iberian Express Sevillana Reserva Corona Gorda (Box of 25, $76.95)
Thompson Cigar — Macanudo Inspirado Black Robusto + 5-Pack & Backpack (Box of 20, $111.84)
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Looks like it. Can you pick me up from the Lebanon train station at 6:06?
I certainly can, if you're serious
I'm serious. And then I'll have Dave drive me to Somerset afterwards. Unfortunately, I'm short a car. This is the best way.
*Somerville
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2018, 12:20:07 PM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Looks like it. Can you pick me up from the Lebanon train station at 6:06?
I certainly can, if you're serious
I'm serious. And then I'll have Dave drive me to Somerset afterwards. Unfortunately, I'm short a car. This is the best way.
Ok no problem
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
@NJDave - Did I split anything with you recently? Wasn't something on sale we spoke about a split or do I have kitchen fever? Curious if I owe you $$ when I see you.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
@NJDave - Did I split anything with you recently? Wasn't something on sale we spoke about a split or do I have kitchen fever? Curious if I owe you $$ when I see you.
I believe you traded some home improvement work.  He can't quit talking about that barn door TV setup of yours, so probably that.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 20, 2018, 01:31:48 PM
@NJDave - Did I split anything with you recently? Wasn't something on sale we spoke about a split or do I have kitchen fever? Curious if I owe you $$ when I see you.
I believe you traded some home improvement work.  He can't quit talking about that barn door TV setup of yours, so probably that.

........ and crown molding.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2018, 01:44:54 PM
@NJDave - Did I split anything with you recently? Wasn't something on sale we spoke about a split or do I have kitchen fever? Curious if I owe you $$ when I see you.
I believe you traded some home improvement work.  He can't quit talking about that barn door TV setup of yours, so probably that.

........ and crown molding.
Either that or he'll just sell the place so he doesn't have to do it  ;D
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on November 20, 2018, 01:48:56 PM
only 3 pages, too bad the kid from Cleveland is in Orlando this week, sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
@NJDave - Did I split anything with you recently? Wasn't something on sale we spoke about a split or do I have kitchen fever? Curious if I owe you $$ when I see you.
I believe you traded some home improvement work.  He can't quit talking about that barn door TV setup of yours, so probably that.

........ and crown molding.
Either that or he'll just sell the place so he doesn't have to do it  ;D
Hahaha. Touché!
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
only 3 pages, too bad the kid from Cleveland is in Orlando this week, sheesh!
Page 4 is almost here. I can smell it.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on November 20, 2018, 02:02:25 PM
only 3 pages, too bad the kid from Cleveland is in Orlando this week, sheesh!
Page 4 is almost here. I can smell it.
That might just be the garlic knot, I had with the pot luck lunch today...
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2018, 02:05:56 PM
@NJDave - Did I split anything with you recently? Wasn't something on sale we spoke about a split or do I have kitchen fever? Curious if I owe you $$ when I see you.
I believe you traded some home improvement work.  He can't quit talking about that barn door TV setup of yours, so probably that.

........ and crown molding.
Either that or he'll just sell the place so he doesn't have to do it  ;D
A tried and true remedy!
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 03:53:26 PM
Damn. Must I do everything?
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
Damn. Must I do everything?
TWSS!

Page 4.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2018, 05:09:52 PM
Damn. Must I do everything?
TWTonyS
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2018, 09:07:15 PM
Tony not doing everything lull.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:49:25 PM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Looks like it. Can you pick me up from the Lebanon train station at 6:06?
I certainly can, if you're serious
I'm serious. And then I'll have Dave drive me to Somerset afterwards. Unfortunately, I'm short a car. This is the best way.
Somerset or Somerville?
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:54:09 PM
@NJDave - Did I split anything with you recently? Wasn't something on sale we spoke about a split or do I have kitchen fever? Curious if I owe you $$ when I see you.
Just the paint fumes. We had talked about some 101s, but they were sold.
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2018, 10:55:41 PM
Tony not doing everything lull.
So IRS a permanent lull...
Title: Re: 11/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2018, 11:53:59 PM
Good morning boys, dying to smoke a cigar. Been cooped-up in the kitchen too long with no free time for cigars
I've been slacking in the smoking department also. Just too much going on.
We getting together on the 6th?
Looks like it. Can you pick me up from the Lebanon train station at 6:06?
I certainly can, if you're serious
I'm serious. And then I'll have Dave drive me to Somerset afterwards. Unfortunately, I'm short a car. This is the best way.
Somerset or Somerville?
Somerville.