CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 26, 2014, 12:17:33 AM

Title: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 26, 2014, 12:17:33 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 01:56:06 AM
Just a little quiet this morning.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 01:56:26 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: glassken on September 26, 2014, 02:13:33 AM
"Sept., 22nd. cigar industry veteran Enrique “Kiki” Berger passed away. Berger recently suffered a heart attack and complications from the event are said to be responsible for taking his life."
Kiki Berger of Cuban Crafters, and the Berger & Argenti line of cigars. Although, his ancestry is Polish Jew, he was born in Cuba, where his father was in the cigar buisiness. The Paul Stulac cigar I smoked earlier was made at his factory. The J.L. Salazar, and Don Kiki were also his creations, as were many other great cigars. He will be missed—they say he was a most gracious person, and built a hospital in Esteli after he made some money.
"paulstulac
3 days ago
Today is an extremely sad day. Kiki Berger helped give birth to the Paul Stulac Cigar brand with the beginning of our classic cigar line. We will sincerely mourn his passing. #kikiberger"
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: glassken on September 26, 2014, 02:14:36 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning, Chip
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:27:15 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning, Chip
Good morning Ken.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:27:27 AM
Today is Friday, Sept. 26, the 269th day of 2014. There are 96 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:28:00 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Sept. 26, 1789, Thomas Jefferson was confirmed by the Senate to be the first United States secretary of state; John Jay, the first chief justice; Edmund Randolph, the first attorney general.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:28:38 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:29:02 AM
In 1777, British troops occupied Philadelphia during the American Revolution.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:29:29 AM
In 1892, John Philip Sousa and his newly formed band performed publicly for the first time, at the Stillman Music Hall in Plainfield, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:29:47 AM
In 1914, the Federal Trade Commission was established. Fitness guru Jack LaLanne was born in San Francisco.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:30:27 AM
1918, the Meuse-Argonne offensive, resulting in an Allied victory against the Germans, began during World War I.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:30:54 AM
1933, the James Hilton novel "Lost Horizon" was first published in London by Macmillan & Co. Ltd. and in New York by William Morrow & Co.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:31:37 AM
In 1937, the radio drama "The Shadow," starring Orson Welles, premiered on the Mutual Broadcasting System.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:31:53 AM
In 1954, the Japanese commercial ferry Toya Maru sank during a typhoon in the Tsugaru Strait, claiming more than 1,150 lives.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:32:18 AM
1960, the first-ever debate between presidential nominees took place in Chicago as Democrat John F. Kennedy and Republican Richard M. Nixon faced off before a national TV audience.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:32:37 AM
In 1964, the situation comedy "Gilligan's Island" premiered on CBS-TV.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:32:57 AM
1986, William H. Rehnquist was sworn in as the 16th chief justice of the United States, while Antonin Scalia joined the Supreme Court as its 103rd member.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:33:19 AM
In 1990, the Motion Picture Association of America announced it had created a new rating, NC-17, to replace the X rating.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:33:43 AM
In 1991, four men and four women began a two-year stay inside a sealed-off structure in Oracle, Arizona, called Biosphere 2. (They emerged from Biosphere on this date in 1993.)
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:34:21 AM
years ago: Hurricane Jeanne struck near Stuart, Florida, with 120 mph winds, resulting in five U.S. deaths. Pakistani forces killed Amjad Hussain Farooqi (AHM'-jed hoo-SAYN' fuh-ROO-kee), a suspected top al-Qaida operative wanted for his alleged role in the 2002 kidnapping and beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl. Israel assassinated Izz Eldine Subhi Sheik Khalil, a Palestinian militant from Hamas, with a car bomb in Damascus, Syria.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:34:45 AM
Five years ago: Film director Roman Polanski was arrested by Swiss police on an international warrant as he arrived in Zurich to receive a lifetime achievement award from a film festival. (Polanski had fled the U.S. in 1978, a year after pleading guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with a 13-year-old girl. Polanski spent two months in a Swiss jail and served seven months of house arrest before Switzerland's government decided against extraditing him to the United States.) Pope Benedict XVI began a three-day pilgrimage to the Czech Republic.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:35:09 AM

One year ago: It was revealed that some workers at the National Security Agency had misused the government's secret surveillance systems at least 12 times over the previous decade, including instances where they spied on spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends, according to embarrassing new details disclosed by the agency's inspector general. The U.S. and its international partners emerged from a U.N. meeting with Iran declaring a "window of opportunity" had opened to peacefully settle their nuclear standoff. Bud Selig announced plans to retire as baseball commissioner in January 2015.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:36:36 AM

Today's Birthdays: Retired baseball All-Star Bobby Shantz is 89. Actor Philip Bosco is 84. Actress Donna Douglas is 82. Actor Richard Herd is 82. South African nationalist Winnie Madikizela-Mandela is 78. Country singer David Frizzell is 73. Actor Kent McCord is 72. Television host Anne Robinson is 70. Singer Bryan Ferry is 69. Actress Mary Beth Hurt is 68. Singer Lynn Anderson is 67. Singer Olivia Newton-John is 66. Actor James Keane is 62. Rock singer-musician Cesar Rosas (Los Lobos) is 60. Country singer Carlene Carter is 59. Actress Linda Hamilton is 58. Country singer Doug Supernaw is 54. Rhythm-and-blues singer Cindy Herron (En Vogue) is 53. Actress Melissa Sue Anderson is 52. Actor Patrick Bristow is 52. Rock musician Al Pitrelli is 52. Singer Tracey Thorn (Everything But The Girl) is 52. TV personality Jillian Barberie is 48. Contemporary Christian guitarist Jody Davis (Newsboys) is 47. Actor Jim Caviezel (kuh-VEE'-zuhl) is 46. Actor Ben Shenkman is 46. Singer Shawn Stockman (Boyz II Men) is 42. Jazz musician Nicholas Payton is 41. Actor Mark Famiglietti (fah-mihl-YEH'-tee) is 35. Singer-actress Christina Milian (MIHL'-ee-ahn) is 33. Tennis player Serena Williams is 33.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:37:11 AM
Thought for Today: "A child educated only at school is an uneducated child." — George Santayana, American philosopher (born 1863, died this date in 1952).

Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 02:38:05 AM
Top Ten Country Western Songs
-------------------------

10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine

9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I've Woke
Up With A Few

8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me

7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'

6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared
She'd Win

5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here

4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him

3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger

2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer

And the Number One Country & Western song is...

1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed
My Ass All Day
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 26, 2014, 02:51:43 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning, Chip
Good morning Ken.
Hello Chip
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 05:18:02 AM
Almost time for a triple sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 05:27:08 AM
Almost time for a triple sheesh.
No don't triple Sheesh us yet I am here.  Good Morning LSU!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 06:00:28 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 06:03:42 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Golfing Dave.  Quiet around here, Chip must have heavy workaference this morning.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 06:05:02 AM
No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Fitzy on September 26, 2014, 06:14:43 AM
Morning Chip & Daves....  Not to be confused with Dales... That would be a site!  Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 06:16:46 AM
Morning Chip & Daves....  Not to be confused with Dales... That would be a site!  Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fitzy
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 06:28:47 AM
Almost time for a triple sheesh.
No don't triple Sheesh us yet I am here.  Good Morning LSU!
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 06:29:24 AM
Morning Chip & Daves....  Not to be confused with Dales... That would be a site!  Happy Friday!
Good morning Pat and Dave.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 26, 2014, 06:30:00 AM
No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Rub it in!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 06:30:28 AM
Almost time for a triple sheesh.
No don't triple Sheesh us yet I am here.  Good Morning LSU!
Good morning Native.
Morning sir, work must be keeping you busy this morning early.  Get the mowing all done yesterday so you can take it easy some tomorrow?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 06:31:05 AM
No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Rub it in!
Sorry
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:01:12 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:01:57 AM
No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Rub it in!
Sorry
No you're not and that's ok, do you have wireless so you can smoke while you work?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 07:02:11 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:03:47 AM
Pretty good night for NY sports last night. I'm a Yankee hater but the Jeter thing was pretty special. Giants dominated, offense looks good 2 weeks in a row now
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:04:46 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 07:07:38 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning Fish
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 07:08:59 AM
No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Rub it in!
Sorry
No you're not and that's ok, do you have wireless so you can smoke while you work?
I am sorry as it applies to Chip who worked and kept the banter alive all night but as to the rest of you slackers ahhhh not so much! :)
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 07:09:13 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 07:11:08 AM
No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Rub it in!
Sorry
No you're not and that's ok, do you have wireless so you can smoke while you work?
Yes I do and can work from the patio or by the pool while enjoying a Seagar.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 07:11:36 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 07:12:29 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
For sure we need more company on the early shift.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:20:03 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:20:43 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:21:24 AM
No commute for me this morning, Telework Friday!
Rub it in!
Sorry
No you're not and that's ok, do you have wireless so you can smoke while you work?
I am sorry as it applies to Chip who worked and kept the banter alive all night but as to the rest of you slackers ahhhh not so much! :)
Ha! Understandable
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 07:21:55 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 07:24:55 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Exactly, but no golf or alligators.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 07:25:42 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 07:30:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
Morning Travellin Dave.  Do I remember correctly you were going to take off today or did I just imagine that?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 07:31:19 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Don't you mean what is the warden going to do with all those new shoes?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 07:32:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Speaking of Dean he gets later every morning.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:39:42 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Exactly, but no golf or alligators.
My guess is no busty landlady either  :D
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:43:05 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
Thanks, things broke well. They changed the bus route this year giving me enough time to get home and my company was nice enough to make an exception in our "core hours" obligation. I also had no idea we paid that much for after care for what amounts to an hour and a half/day so it's a homerun
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 07:45:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Exactly, but no golf or alligators.
My guess is no busty landlady either  :D
Yea there's that too....
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:46:50 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 07:48:35 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
Morning Travellin Dave.  Do I remember correctly you were going to take off today or did I just imagine that?
Indeed, sitting out enjoying a Perla del Mar with my coffee.  Bit chilly.... autumn is here!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 07:50:03 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Speaking of Dean he gets later every morning.
Think he is fitting into this lifestyle pretty well.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 07:51:03 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"
Aged?  The cello will be black.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:55:16 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"
Aged?  The cello will be black.
Yeah, yeah. I also got (10) NRs from the mash. I can't decide whether to get the "close-out" stuff like the Sirenas and CyBs or just buy a nice box of Tats
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 07:55:53 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 07:58:53 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
Thanks, things broke well. They changed the bus route this year giving me enough time to get home and my company was nice enough to make an exception in our "core hours" obligation. I also had no idea we paid that much for after care for what amounts to an hour and a half/day so it's a homerun
That is for sure a home run for you.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 07:59:10 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Shaun!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 07:59:49 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Exactly, but no golf or alligators.
My guess is no busty landlady either  :D
Yea there's that too....
Just in his dreams so Fish can have that too.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 08:00:59 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
Morning Travellin Dave.  Do I remember correctly you were going to take off today or did I just imagine that?
Indeed, sitting out enjoying a Perl del Mar with my coffee.  Bit chilly.... autumn is here!
Sounds nice!  Just now breaking daylight here.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 08:01:21 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Shaun!
Scott!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 08:02:29 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"
Then just double them all in the name of the raise!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 08:03:37 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Morning Hunter!  Happy Hunting Eve.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 08:08:44 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Morning Hunter!  Happy Hunting Eve.
Good mornin Tex! I wish I was going tomorrow, fucking golf tourney is in my way...next Sunday is lift off!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 08:13:23 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Morning Hunter!  Happy Hunting Eve.
Good mornin Tex! I wish I was going tomorrow, fucking golf tourney is in my way...next Sunday is lift off!
Oh hell I thought it was tomorrow, screw the golf the balls are not so tasty as a partridge.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 08:13:59 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Morning Hunter!  Happy Hunting Eve.
Good mornin Tex! I wish I was going tomorrow, fucking golf tourney is in my way...next Sunday is lift off!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 08:14:09 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Morning Hunter!  Happy Hunting Eve.
I can picture four star out wookin' for that waskilly wabbit.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 08:15:59 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Morning Hunter!  Happy Hunting Eve.
Good mornin Tex! I wish I was going tomorrow, fucking golf tourney is in my way...next Sunday is lift off!
Oh hell I thought it was tomorrow, screw the golf the balls are not so tasty as a partridge.
You got that right!  Next Sunday will be grouse(ruffed and sharp-tailed) as well as shooting a gun around my dog for the first time.  Need to get her acclimated to the sounds of that and make sure she doesn't shit herself.  Then after that weekend, Pheasants open!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 08:16:21 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Morning Hunter!  Happy Hunting Eve.
I can picture four star out wookin' for that waskilly wabbit.
God damn right! Haha, good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 08:22:20 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Morning Hunter!  Happy Hunting Eve.
I can picture four star out wookin' for that waskilly wabbit.
God damn right! Haha, good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 08:24:36 AM
Happy Friday Gents!
Morning Hunter!  Happy Hunting Eve.
Good mornin Tex! I wish I was going tomorrow, fucking golf tourney is in my way...next Sunday is lift off!
Oh hell I thought it was tomorrow, screw the golf the balls are not so tasty as a partridge.
You got that right!  Next Sunday will be grouse(ruffed and sharp-tailed) as well as shooting a gun around my dog for the first time.  Need to get her acclimated to the sounds of that and make sure she doesn't shit herself.  Then after that weekend, Pheasants open!
I'm going to cook chicken this weekend!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 08:25:09 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"
Then just double them all in the name of the raise!
Not a bad idea
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 08:31:54 AM
Morning boys, Happy Friday!
Morning, Biebfish.
Morning David, I join you on your work schedule starting Monday
Nice. Chip, TXDave and I could use the company. Just a change of hours, or did you change jobs?
Just a change in hours so we can eliminate after-care for the kids and they can take the bus home. Saves us a staggering $700/month
That's huge. Congrats on your $8k raise!
What cigars are you going to get?
Some nicely aged Intemperence by the time I get them  ;D. Still deciding on an order, I have CyB Corona Reals in my CI cart, La Sirena Sea Sprites in another cart and I want to buy a nice V cutter. Also tinkering with a Famous cart so I'm all over the place. This is for my birthday though, not the "raise"
Then just double them all in the name of the raise!
Not a bad idea
Sounds reasonable to me.  I would even compromise and just go with one of each.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 08:35:17 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 08:37:12 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 08:47:11 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Littlefish!  TGIF
TGIF indeed, looking forward to a "Dean" day?
Speaking of Dean he gets later every morning.
Think he is fitting into this lifestyle pretty well.
late? been up since 5am, just no internet connection. some asshole tried fixing the cable connection in the clubhouse and disconnected the wifi. think I got it working. on my 2nd cigar already.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 08:49:04 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 08:54:29 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 08:55:05 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 08:57:14 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 08:57:29 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
Yeah he might have been reading this banter and show up with a dull knife to cut your pecker off while the asphalt machine covers the noise up.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 08:58:55 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
That's what keeps us going!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 08:59:31 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 09:00:18 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 09:00:30 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
That's what keeps us going!
NEED MORE PICTURES!  ;)
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 09:00:57 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
Yeah he might have been reading this banter and show up with a dull knife to cut your pecker off while the asphalt machine covers the noise up.
figure if his crew hasn't shown up by 9am I doubt they'll show up at all, time is money.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 09:02:15 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
I don't chase her at all, I'm too old to be doing any running.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:05:40 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
I don't chase her at all, I'm too old to be doing any running.
He didn't deny the woody however.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 09:05:57 AM
The good, great and the bad of a cigar hunt.  Went searching in the long term storage bowels of the primary humi this morning and found the remaining 4 crappy OOO's from the $6 shipping special for Dean's Herf.  The great is that I found 7 five year old Padilla 1932 Belicoso's that I did not know I had, thought I only had 1 or 2 left.  The bad is I got to smoke one of those crappy OOO's.  If anyone needs one for the herf let me know.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:07:10 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 09:08:02 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
Or lurks at her and chases his woody
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:09:00 AM
The good, great and the bad of a cigar hunt.  Went searching in the long term storage bowels of the primary humi this morning and found the remaining 4 crappy OOO's from the $6 shipping special for Dean's Herf.  The great is that I found 7 five year old Padilla 1932 Belicoso's that I did not know I had, thought I only had 1 or 2 left.  The bad is I got to smoke one of those crappy OOO's.  If anyone needs one for the herf let me know.
Foraging in the bowels often yields interesting discoveries - Confusedshus
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 09:09:12 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
Sounds like you two need to meet up at a roadside rest area if you know what I mean.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 09:13:32 AM
The good, great and the bad of a cigar hunt.  Went searching in the long term storage bowels of the primary humi this morning and found the remaining 4 crappy OOO's from the $6 shipping special for Dean's Herf.  The great is that I found 7 five year old Padilla 1932 Belicoso's that I did not know I had, thought I only had 1 or 2 left.  The bad is I got to smoke one of those crappy OOO's.  If anyone needs one for the herf let me know.
crappy OOO's?
who wants a crappy OOO?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 09:14:52 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
I don't chase her at all, I'm too old to be doing any running.
And now I've got the Benny Hill theme song stuck in my head.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 09:18:38 AM
The good, great and the bad of a cigar hunt.  Went searching in the long term storage bowels of the primary humi this morning and found the remaining 4 crappy OOO's from the $6 shipping special for Dean's Herf.  The great is that I found 7 five year old Padilla 1932 Belicoso's that I did not know I had, thought I only had 1 or 2 left.  The bad is I got to smoke one of those crappy OOO's.  If anyone needs one for the herf let me know.
crappy OOO's?
who wants a crappy OOO?
They look nice but don't taste so nice to me.  Age might help is why I put them in the nursing home area.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 09:22:17 AM
And now time for beer talk.  Stopped at the grocery store yesterday and they had some 22 oz bottles of Sculpin so purchased my first two 22 oz bottle beers.  As opposed to Texas Tall Boy cans which generally don't contain "craft" beers.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 09:22:47 AM
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2008/08/reports_pedestrian_walkway_col.html

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2014/09/26/pedestrian-bridge-collapses-onto-southfield-freeway-detroit/16252339/

I was one of the first responders to the Syracuse bridge collapse and was there for almost two days working along side the emergency contractor. I know what the Detroit people have to deal with. same type of garbage hauler causes both bridge collapses.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:22:55 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
Sounds like you two need to meet up at a roadside rest area if you know what I mean.
We leave that for ex-governors.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:23:51 AM
And now time for beer talk.  Stopped at the grocery store yesterday and they had some 22 oz bottles of Sculpin so purchased my first two 22 oz bottle beers.  As opposed to Texas Tall Boy cans which generally don't contain "craft" beers.
Next up growlers!  A convert.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 09:29:12 AM
Mornin', men.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 09:29:54 AM
Mornin', men.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 09:31:24 AM
Mornin', men.
Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:32:04 AM
Morning Mayor Tony.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 09:32:15 AM
Mornin', men.
Mornin Boss!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 09:33:45 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 09:34:25 AM
And now time for beer talk.  Stopped at the grocery store yesterday and they had some 22 oz bottles of Sculpin so purchased my first two 22 oz bottle beers.  As opposed to Texas Tall Boy cans which generally don't contain "craft" beers.
Next up growlers!  A convert.
Atta boy! He's off and running
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:35:05 AM
Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 09:35:36 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 09:36:05 AM
landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
I don't chase her at all, I'm too old to be doing any running.
And now I've got the Benny Hill theme song stuck in my head.
CNS, I picture Dean as Jackie
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 09:36:55 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Don't you have a bird to shoot at so your dog shits itself?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:37:00 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
That would work.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:38:17 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Don't you have a bird to shoot at so your dog shits itself?
Just fire the gun over the dogs head... if he bolts next shot is for him.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 09:38:49 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Don't you have a bird to shoot at so your dog shits itself?
Sending you dog shit via mail!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 09:39:15 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
We're well past that four star.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 09:39:44 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Don't you have a bird to shoot at so your dog shits itself?
Just fire the gun over the dogs head... if he bolts next shot is for him.
Scary truth there...some guys have been known to do shit like that.  Always 'interesting' when dogs come with return policies.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 09:43:20 AM
Mornin', men.
Morning, Tony.
Deano!  LTG!  NJDave! Shaun!  Happy Friday to ya.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 09:43:58 AM
Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.
And he was pretty young too, mid-50s, if I remember right.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 09:44:29 AM
Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.
Ken posted that earlier on this thread.  Actually smoked a few Don Kikis and thought they were ok.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 09:52:25 AM
landlady just showed up. no hubby or paving crew though.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 09:55:05 AM
Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.
Yeah that was the drunk talk all last night.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 09:56:37 AM
landlady just showed up. no hubby or paving crew though.
Surprised?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 09:57:18 AM
landlady just showed up. no hubby or paving crew though.
Surprised?
actually, yes.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 10:01:08 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
God, just kiss already...this is like being at a 7th grade dance!
Don't you have a bird to shoot at so your dog shits itself?
Sending you dog shit via mail!
Do you want to meet up with Dave and me tomorrow and hand-deliver it?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 10:02:28 AM
Mornin', men.
Morning, Tony.
Deano!  LTG!  NJDave! Shaun!  Happy Friday to ya.
WTF?! Morning Tony, am I on your "Pay me no mind" list?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 10:03:28 AM
So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works
That would work.
I'll text you tomorrow morning between those hours (shut-up Shaun)
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 10:09:49 AM
Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.
Ken posted that earlier on this thread.  Actually smoked a few Don Kikis and thought they were ok.
I like the Brown's and Cupid's
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 26, 2014, 10:20:27 AM
Good Friday morning to all and a hearty GFY!  I know it's not Tuesday, but I think I missed Tuesday here so I'm making up for it.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 10:21:14 AM
Since it is hunting season:  (need to watch to about 1.5 minutes)

Last week Apple released its latest smartphone, the iPhone 6. To commemorate the occasion, the folks at the RatedRR YouTube channel decided, for whatever reason, to shoot the new device with a .50-caliber rifle.

http://youtu.be/RVnO-3M0HNA

Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 10:21:53 AM
Good Friday morning to all and a hearty GFY!  I know it's not Tuesday, but I think I missed Tuesday here so I'm making up for it.
Never a bad time for a good GFY
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 10:23:15 AM
Mornin', men.
Morning, Tony.
Deano!  LTG!  NJDave! Shaun!  Happy Friday to ya.
WTF?! Morning Tony, am I on your "Pay me no mind" list?
Not at all.  Please forgive me,  I didn't see you there.  I keep having people stop by my desk and bantering on the phone becomes difficult.  Hi Scotty!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 10:24:15 AM
Just saw on Stogieguys that Don Tiki Berger has passed.
Ken posted that earlier on this thread.  Actually smoked a few Don Kikis and thought they were ok.
I like the Brown's and Cupid's
I believe I tried the red and the brown.  It was a while ago though.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 10:25:00 AM
Good Friday morning to all and a hearty GFY!  I know it's not Tuesday, but I think I missed Tuesday here so I'm making up for it.
GFYs are for every day.  Hello, Sam.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 10:26:04 AM
Since it is hunting season:  (need to watch to about 1.5 minutes)

Last week Apple released its latest smartphone, the iPhone 6. To commemorate the occasion, the folks at the RatedRR YouTube channel decided, for whatever reason, to shoot the new device with a .50-caliber rifle.

http://youtu.be/RVnO-3M0HNA
Pretty expensive target... and slight overkill.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 10:27:04 AM
Good Friday morning to all and a hearty GFY!  I know it's not Tuesday, but I think I missed Tuesday here so I'm making up for it.
GFYs are for every day.  Hello, Sam.
Morning ss and Tony
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 10:30:49 AM
Good Friday morning to all and a hearty GFY!  I know it's not Tuesday, but I think I missed Tuesday here so I'm making up for it.
GFYs are for every day.  Hello, Sam.
Morning ss and Tony
Great day to you, TXDave.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 10:41:38 AM
Finished my Latitude Zero, now what would Dean do?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 10:42:51 AM
Finished my Latitude Zero, now what would Dean do?
Dip in the pool time and check for tits probably.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 10:47:09 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 10:49:02 AM
Well ain't no Commies where Ken, Chip and I come from!

Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 10:49:20 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Following best I can at work. USA! USA!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 10:49:37 AM
Finished my Latitude Zero, now what would Dean do?
Dip in the pool time and check for tits probably.
That's what I'd be doing.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 10:50:36 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Following best I can at work. USA! USA!
Something for Dave and Dean to do after their dip in the pool.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 10:51:48 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Following best I can at work. USA! USA!
Awesome morning...now we are getting Rick Roll'd!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 10:58:48 AM
It could be a bad day for air travelers. All Chicago air traffic was stopped early Friday morning because of a fire at an air traffic control facility.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 11:00:43 AM
It could be a bad day for air travelers. All Chicago air traffic was stopped early Friday morning because of a fire at an air traffic control facility.
Arson fire too.  Been shut down for several hours now and starting to hammer flights all over because of connections.
10:00 update
More than 700 flights were canceled at O’Hare International Airport as a result of the fire, and more than 150 were canceled at Midway International Airport, according to the Chicago Department of Aviation.

Aurora Police Chief Greg Thomas said a contract employee at the facility apparently set the fire, and suffered burns and self-inflicted knife wounds. CBS 2’s Mike Puccinelli reports it was not immediately clear if the employee was deliberately trying to sabotage equipment at the facility, but Thomas said there was no explosion and the fire was not a terrorist act.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 11:02:07 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 11:12:41 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waste of a good TV to me.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 11:14:51 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Well no football on and damn sure better than Dr Phil, The View or Oprah.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 11:19:59 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 11:41:08 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 11:48:37 AM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.
Ok, calling off the commies to come straighten you out :)  USA is making a nice charge right now!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 11:53:48 AM

http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.

Um, what?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 12:02:41 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 26, 2014, 12:10:34 PM
http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.
Ok, calling off the commies to come straighten you out :)  USA is making a nice charge right now!
"charge" is a golf term?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2014, 12:13:09 PM

http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.

Um, what?
Nothing about Tony's waist is a joke
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 12:19:38 PM

http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.

Um, what?
Nothing about Tony's waist is a joke
I thought he was saying Tony was a joke.  They tend to lose their minds quickly upon retirement and he is just having a practice day.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 26, 2014, 12:24:33 PM
speaking of "practice" anybody else get a bit nervous when they refer to a doctor's business as a "practice"?  I'm hoping my definition of the word is very different than that one.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 12:27:14 PM
speaking of "practice" anybody else get a bit nervous when they refer to a doctor's business as a "practice"?  I'm hoping my definition of the word is very different than that one.
It ain't
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 12:34:04 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 12:35:20 PM

http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780 (http://stream.golfchannel.com/index_golf-premier2.html?pid=15780)
Make sure ya'll are watchin...if ya ain't watchin, youze a commie!
Hah - suckers I am in the recliner reading a crappy document with it on the 60" plasma!
Sounds like a waist of a good TV to me.
Um, what?
Antnee joke.

Um, what?
Nothing about Tony's waist is a joke
I thought he was saying Tony was a joke.  They tend to lose their minds quickly upon retirement and he is just having a practice day.
I'm well on my way...may not even make it to full retirement.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 12:36:09 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 12:36:46 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 12:37:30 PM
Now that they have pro football on Thursdays, why don't they move the (Thursday) college games to Friday?
Just loved that defensive struggle between Texas Tech and Oklahoma State last night.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 12:38:21 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
That about covers it.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 12:39:19 PM
Now that they have pro football on Thursdays, why don't they move the (Thursday) college games to Friday?
Just loved that defensive struggle between Texas Tech and Oklahoma State last night.
That was a good game to watch.  TT might have won if they ever ran 2 consecutive plays without a penalty.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 12:40:08 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
That about covers it.
Left out calling Michael Bloomberg and Obama for advice.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 12:42:56 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 12:45:15 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
Clearly, you've never heard a really good joke.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 12:47:55 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.

Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:00:27 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 01:02:33 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
Offering a good cigar and a cold beer. Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 01:04:33 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
Not that particular one, but the one I carry looks almost identical.  Except mine's from 1943.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 01:11:42 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:13:50 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
Not that particular one, but the one I carry looks almost identical.  Except mine's from 1943.
You must wear a damn overcoat!  IWB?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:14:34 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Ain't no pos pimp carries a 1911.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 01:16:54 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
There goes Tony's and some others' site access....
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:17:09 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 01:18:11 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
Oh, hell.  No one needs to carry a gun.  There are all kinds of ways to defend yourself from a knife attack.  Call the cops.  Cower under your desk.  Write your congressman and have them introduce legislation to ban knives.  Wait for coworkers to call the police.  Wait for the police to arrive.  Try telling the attacker a joke to distract him.  Offer him your lunch.  Remind him of company policy about violence in the workplace.  Point out the "weapon-free zone" signs.
Offering a good cigar and a cold beer. Just sayin'...
Yea, but get arrested for carrying a beer and lighting a cigar.... guns are at least allowed.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:19:46 PM
[...]

About right
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 01:22:15 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 01:24:31 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
TXRF Dave!  Nice autumn day here in beautiful Oxford.  Makes a man lazy.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 01:25:29 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
Not that particular one, but the one I carry looks almost identical.  Except mine's from 1943.
You must wear a damn overcoat!  IWB?
IWB, tucks right up against the body.  Biggest and easiest concealed carry I've ever done.  I also have a Jackass rig that hides nicely under my leather vests.  That's the motorcycle rig.  People always seem to be surprised to learn I carry a full-size 1911 on my 5'8" frame.  I dunno, it works.  In the summertime I just leave my shirts untucked.  No problem.  It's the damned modern whiz-bang guns that seem to print all over the place.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 01:25:37 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:25:57 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
TXRF Dave!  Nice autumn day here in beautiful Oxford.  Makes a man lazy.
Quite nice here in the Hill Country but some clouds moving in.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 01:27:49 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
All 4 of em!  8)
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 01:28:51 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Only reason I could afford a number-matching Colt from 1943 is that some yahoo nickled it.  Killed the collector value.  But it shoots nicely, accurately, and reliably.  Eventually it will go to Doug Turnbull and be restored to period-correct - when I have a few grand just lying around.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 26, 2014, 01:31:38 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
yes, and you can thank the nice thugs at ISIS for that.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 26, 2014, 01:33:24 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.
Too disturbingly easy.  not a lot really holding the noggin up there.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 01:33:37 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 01:34:50 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.
Too disturbingly easy.  not a lot really holding the noggin up there.
Just saw a scene depicting that again last night while watching Breaking Bad. Totally disturbing, even knowing it's fake.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 26, 2014, 01:35:32 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Ain't no pos pimp carries a 1911.
if you did, you'd have to hold it sideways.  not sure who came up with THAT particular stance, but it's pretty hard to hit ANYTHING that way.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:36:01 PM
[...]

1911's are thin so good for carrying just that long of a barrel tends to be bothersome at times.

Check this out you can hide about anything in it with a loose shirt tucked in or out.  Looks funny in the pic but very comfortable over a t-shirt and.

http://www.kangaroocarry.com/products/air-marshal3

This is what I use with a jacket, made in Israel but very high quality workmanship and leather.  Custom fit and holds very well.  Best IWB I have ever found and can actually be used in or out.

http://frontline-holsters.com/about/
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 01:38:27 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 01:39:08 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
All 4 of em!  8)
You is a 4 Star General!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:40:34 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Ain't no pos pimp carries a 1911.
if you did, you'd have to hold it sideways.  not sure who came up with THAT particular stance, but it's pretty hard to hit ANYTHING that way.
Only used for 9 mm's and they usually don't hit anything they intend to hit.  Very low percentage choice.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 01:41:01 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:41:23 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.
Too disturbingly easy.  not a lot really holding the noggin up there.
Just saw a scene depicting that again last night while watching Breaking Bad. Totally disturbing, even knowing it's fake.
Too much for me!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 01:44:06 PM
Not much cheering of USA!, USA! On the links today.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 01:45:28 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.
Too disturbingly easy.  not a lot really holding the noggin up there.
Just saw a scene depicting that again last night while watching Breaking Bad. Totally disturbing, even knowing it's fake.
Too much for me!
Big hole in the ground with terrorist bits around is good enough for me.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 01:47:05 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:47:55 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.
Too disturbingly easy.  not a lot really holding the noggin up there.
Just saw a scene depicting that again last night while watching Breaking Bad. Totally disturbing, even knowing it's fake.
Too much for me!
Big hole in the ground with terrorist bits around is good enough for me.
You mean like an iPhone 6 plus after a .50 cal hit?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 01:48:20 PM
[...]

That's way they're high capacity - spray and pray (you hit 'em) with lots of bullets. Shoot and shoot often
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:49:30 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
I can think of about 50 things to say now but I am in a nice mood so that is real nice to know CG.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 01:52:37 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
I can think of about 50 things to say now but I am in a nice mood so that is real nice to know CG.
;D Hell, it's Friday, gotta live on the edge a little!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 01:54:54 PM
Not much cheering of USA!, USA! On the links today.
Maybe they got their bad play out of the way, instead of grouping it all together on Sunday, like 2 years ago.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:57:17 PM
[...]

Yeah and to afford such spray techniques they can only buy hard ball crap ammo so that in itself offers substantial damage control.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 01:57:47 PM
Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.
Too disturbingly easy.  not a lot really holding the noggin up there.
Just saw a scene depicting that again last night while watching Breaking Bad. Totally disturbing, even knowing it's fake.
Too much for me!
Big hole in the ground with terrorist bits around is good enough for me.
You mean like an iPhone 6 plus after a .50 cal hit?
Exactly!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 01:58:19 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
I can think of about 50 things to say now but I am in a nice mood so that is real nice to know CG.
;D Hell, it's Friday, gotta live on the edge a little!
Don't keep tempting me!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 01:58:24 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
No one here is surprised at all.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 02:08:45 PM
[...]

Yes.  The failure of the projectiles to hit the target, and to lodge in the target when they do hit reduces the body count among the gangsters who are actually trying to kill each other.  Thus lethality is confined to bystanders and those who were foolishly minding their own bidness.  Fewer bodies...at least until the gangsters who survived start shooting again.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 02:09:07 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
No one here is surprised at all.
All this beheading talk I am polishing my .45
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 02:13:03 PM
[...]

My dr brother says they generally pass right through & Through the skull and brain with minimal damage most of the time if they by chance hit what they are pointing at.  Usually only Lethal if they bleed to death.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 02:13:14 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
No one here is surprised at all.
All this beheading talk I am polishing my .45
And I need to file for another permit.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 02:15:12 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
No one here is surprised at all.
All this beheading talk I am polishing my .45
And I need to file for another permit.
Don't leave home without one!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 02:20:23 PM
And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?
I am pretty good at polishing...usually it's just my knob, but these stars aren't too bad ;)
I can think of about 50 things to say now but I am in a nice mood so that is real nice to know CG.
Mr. Nice Guy.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2014, 02:21:18 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 02:23:20 PM
Hazzuh!
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 02:31:32 PM
Hazzuh!
Enjoy your day off tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 02:40:18 PM
Have a good one Dave.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 26, 2014, 03:17:19 PM
[...]

Amazingly enough, you get hit with one of those pieces of crap, it hurts like hell....
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 03:27:22 PM
[...]

That is a fact Jack!!!!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:13:22 PM
Fak, is time moving slow today or what!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 04:16:58 PM
Fak, is time moving slow today or what!
Tell um you feel like you got Ebola and go home.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 04:18:14 PM
Fak, is time moving slow today or what!
Tell um you feel like you got Ebola and go home.
Damn college kids.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:20:39 PM
Fak, is time moving slow today or what!
Tell um you feel like you got Ebola and go home.
Damn college kids.
84deg here in ND...who woulda thought!  No reason be inside when it's this nice outside.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 04:21:20 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 04:22:10 PM
Fak, is time moving slow today or what!
Tell um you feel like you got Ebola and go home.
Damn college kids.
84deg here in ND...who woulda thought!  No reason be inside when it's this nice outside.
Damn it is only 82 here.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:25:38 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 04:28:19 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Well the wrecker drive just commied the MF'r,  winched the sun of a beach up on the rollback with the tires skidding not rolling.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:29:06 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Well the wrecker drive just commied the MF'r,  winched the sun of a beach up on the rollback with the tires skidding not rolling.
That man needs a cigar!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 04:30:33 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Is that your vocabulary word for school this week?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 04:35:06 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Well the wrecker drive just commied the MF'r,  winched the sun of a beach up on the rollback with the tires skidding not rolling.
That man needs a cigar!
And I am fixing to smoke it for him.  Just got to decide what it shall be then select a beer to go with it.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 04:35:59 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Is that your vocabulary word for school this week?
LOL
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:39:43 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Is that your vocabulary word for school this week?
DON'T BE A COMMIE!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 04:41:05 PM
Jericho Hill and Founders Imperial Stout here.... lovely 74 degrees.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:41:46 PM
Jericho Hill and Founders Imperial Stout here.... lovely 74 degrees.
Fak, gonna make it till 4...not a minute later!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 04:41:55 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Is that your vocabulary word for school this week?
DON'T BE A COMMIE!
Been called a whole lot of things, that ain't one of them.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:45:39 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Is that your vocabulary word for school this week?
DON'T BE A COMMIE!
Been called a whole lot of things, that ain't one of them.
Nada, you ain't a commie.  Now if youze wuz smokin a Kuba Kuba and drinkin a Hamms, ya might be a commie.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 04:46:43 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Is that your vocabulary word for school this week?
DON'T BE A COMMIE!
Been called a whole lot of things, that ain't one of them.
Nada, you ain't a commie.  Now if youze wuz smokin a Kuba Kuba and drinkin a Hamms, ya might be a commie.
Dave might be the only one in N j that is not but he definitely ain't no Commie.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:47:39 PM
Bought Tat TAA 14s from Emerson's...wanted someone with free USPS Priority.  35min after order was placed I had a tracking #...should be here on Tuesday, same as my Tuesday(UPS) order from Famous!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 04:48:29 PM
Well aged Famous Nic 3000 and a Beer Camp Canfusion.  Hope that don't make me a Commie cause around this county I am definitely in the minority party.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:49:42 PM
Well aged Famous Nic 3000 and a Beer Camp Canfusion.  Hope that don't make me a Commie cause around this county I am definitely in the minority party.
Nope, you passed too!  No commies here!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 26, 2014, 04:53:06 PM
CG87 out, can't take it no longer.  Have a good weekend ya'll!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 04:53:32 PM
CG87 out, can't take it no longer.  Have a good weekend ya'll!
Happy Golfing
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 04:54:24 PM
CG87 out, can't take it no longer.  Have a good weekend ya'll!
Later, Shaun.  Just left the office, myself.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 04:57:56 PM
Dark ash on this Gran Hababo #3  - not the Vintage 2002.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/26/22e6cf484851318cfc1fb6eacdda8439.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 05:00:51 PM
CG87 out, can't take it no longer.  Have a good weekend ya'll!
Later, Shaun.  Just left the office, myself.
Evening Tony glad your day is done.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 05:04:30 PM
WTF?  Doesn't anyone carry a lighter anymore?  I have been asked and lighted four cigarettes since I've been out here.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 05:04:50 PM
Commie story:  Commie next door neighbor moved here from Oregon and drives a commie electric Chevy volt with an Obama sticker on it and they are trying to load it on a rollback wrecker.  Wrecker operator has the winch all Hooked up but car will not roll and he has been standing there scratching his ass looking at the damn thing for about 15 minutes.
COMMIES!
Is that your vocabulary word for school this week?
DON'T BE A COMMIE!
Been called a whole lot of things, that ain't one of them.
Nada, you ain't a commie.  Now if youze wuz smokin a Kuba Kuba and drinkin a Hamms, ya might be a commie.
Well, I did get a free Kuba Kuba with my last Famous order...
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 05:05:54 PM
WTF?  Doesn't anyone carry a lighter anymore?  I have been asked and lighted four cigarettes since I've been out here.  Sheesh.
Of course they do.... its just a pick-up line.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 05:06:00 PM
WTF?  Doesn't anyone carry a lighter anymore?  I have been asked and lighted four cigarettes since I've been out here.  Sheesh.
Well at least you are worth a shit for something.  Ahhh practicing up for Tuesday.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2014, 05:06:44 PM
Just got a dinner invite.... hot tub and cigars after, can't pass that up, later gents.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 05:07:07 PM
CG87 out, can't take it no longer.  Have a good weekend ya'll!
Later, Shaun.  Just left the office, myself.
Evening Tony glad your day is done.
Week.  Long mother fucking week is finally over, not just the day.  Was I being a stickler?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 05:07:21 PM
WTF?  Doesn't anyone carry a lighter anymore?  I have been asked and lighted four cigarettes since I've been out here.  Sheesh.
Of course they do.... its just a pick-up line.
Hope Dean does not see that post he will be walking around trying to light his woody hoping a girl will ask for a light
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 05:07:59 PM
CG87 out, can't take it no longer.  Have a good weekend ya'll!
Later, Shaun.  Just left the office, myself.
Evening Tony glad your day is done.
Week.  Long mother fucking week is finally over, not just the day.  Was I being a stickler?
More of a Dick.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 05:08:41 PM
WTF?  Doesn't anyone carry a lighter anymore?  I have been asked and lighted four cigarettes since I've been out here.  Sheesh.
Of course they do.... its just a pick-up line.
Good luck picking this up.  No forklifts here.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 05:09:22 PM
Just got a dinner invite.... hot tub and cigars after, can't pass that up, later gents.
Hope he treats you right.  Good night, Dave.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 05:09:36 PM
WTF?  Doesn't anyone carry a lighter anymore?  I have been asked and lighted four cigarettes since I've been out here.  Sheesh.
Of course they do.... its just a pick-up line.
Good luck picking this up.  No forklifts here.
LMAO
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 05:10:12 PM
Just got a dinner invite.... hot tub and cigars after, can't pass that up, later gents.
Hope he treats you right.  Good night, Dave.
Go for it Dave!!!!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 05:10:44 PM
CG87 out, can't take it no longer.  Have a good weekend ya'll!
Later, Shaun.  Just left the office, myself.
Evening Tony glad your day is done.
Week.  Long mother fucking week is finally over, not just the day.  Was I being a stickler?
More of a Dick.
That's enough practicing.  You've got it down.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 05:11:58 PM
CG87 out, can't take it no longer.  Have a good weekend ya'll!
Later, Shaun.  Just left the office, myself.
Evening Tony glad your day is done.
Week.  Long mother fucking week is finally over, not just the day.  Was I being a stickler?
More of a Dick.
That's enough practicing.  You've got it down.
OK it was a week.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 05:39:07 PM
CG87 out, can't take it no longer.  Have a good weekend ya'll!
Later, Shaun.  Just left the office, myself.
Evening Tony glad your day is done.
Week.  Long mother fucking week is finally over, not just the day.  Was I being a stickler?
More of a Dick.
That's enough practicing.  You've got it down.
OK it was a week.
This week was weak.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 05:39:33 PM
I've had to relight twice but this cigar is otherwise working for me.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 06:11:27 PM
good evening. just finished washing & waxing the jeep. looks like 'new to me' again. bought a microwave, garden hose and nozzle, and two more lawn chains.
smoking a Gurkha Warpig ...... because I can, and if it gets too bad I can chuck in Cattail Creek.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 06:19:59 PM
finished the jeep just in time for the rain. damn.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 06:20:31 PM
good evening. just finished washing & waxing the jeep. looks like 'new to me' again. bought a microwave, garden hose and nozzle, and two more lawn chains.
smoking a Gurkha Warpig ...... because I can, and if it gets too bad I can chuck in Cattail Creek.
Sounds like you had a productive day, better take it easy for the weekend.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 06:20:52 PM
finished the jeep just in time for the rain. damn.
Ain't that the shits
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 06:27:54 PM
good evening. just finished washing & waxing the jeep. looks like 'new to me' again. bought a microwave, garden hose and nozzle, and two more lawn chains.
smoking a Gurkha Warpig ...... because I can, and if it gets too bad I can chuck in Cattail Creek.
Sounds like you had a productive day, better take it easy for the weekend.
picnic/softball game tomorrow afternoon. I'm just picnicing, hence the chairs. a little shopping for water, ginger ale, ice, and a couple of pies for dessert to throw in the cooler. other than that I'm doing NOTHING.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 26, 2014, 06:39:07 PM
good evening. just finished washing & waxing the jeep. looks like 'new to me' again. bought a microwave, garden hose and nozzle, and two more lawn chains.
smoking a Gurkha Warpig ...... because I can, and if it gets too bad I can chuck in Cattail Creek.
Sounds like you had a productive day, better take it easy for the weekend.
picnic/softball game tomorrow afternoon. I'm just picnicing, hence the chairs. a little shopping for water, ginger ale, ice, and a couple of pies for dessert to throw in the cooler. other than that I'm doing NOTHING.
That sounds like quite a bit.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 06:43:43 PM
good evening. just finished washing & waxing the jeep. looks like 'new to me' again. bought a microwave, garden hose and nozzle, and two more lawn chains.
Hmm.  Lawn chains.  Didn't know you were into the bondage scene, Deano.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 06:49:44 PM
good evening. just finished washing & waxing the jeep. looks like 'new to me' again. bought a microwave, garden hose and nozzle, and two more lawn chains.
Hmm.  Lawn chains.  Didn't know you were into the bondage scene, Deano.
shit. lawn chairs. never caught that.
hello Raz Man. how be ya?
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 07:06:13 PM
Yeah, lawn chains!  Tie them bitches up!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 07:08:26 PM
Yeah, lawn chains!  Tie them bitches up!
sheesh, now you'll want the landlady in my lawn chains!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 26, 2014, 07:21:47 PM
gotta figure out some dinner and an evening cigar.
may crash early tonight. wax on wax off wore me out.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2014, 07:24:22 PM
good evening. just finished washing & waxing the jeep. looks like 'new to me' again. bought a microwave, garden hose and nozzle, and two more lawn chains.
Hmm.  Lawn chains.  Didn't know you were into the bondage scene, Deano.
shit. lawn chairs. never caught that.
hello Raz Man. how be ya?
I'm doing the best I can, Dean.  Work pressure, money pressure.  You know how it is.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on September 26, 2014, 07:28:15 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 07:29:05 PM
Yeah, lawn chains!  Tie them bitches up!
sheesh, now you'll want the landlady in my lawn chains!
I'm not picky.  You can put anyone you want in them.  Just take lots of photos.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on September 26, 2014, 07:29:40 PM
I see Anthony at it again...but I like the red, white and blue stars on Ryder Cup weekend. Very patriotic!!! Well done..
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 07:31:41 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on September 26, 2014, 07:34:44 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Nice to run into you as well, Anthony!!! Always a pleasure...take care, my friend.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 07:51:27 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Nice to run into you as well, Anthony!!! Always a pleasure...take care, my friend.
Geoffie!  Antnee!  GFY's!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: glassken on September 26, 2014, 07:52:06 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Howdy, Tony! Houze youse??
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: glassken on September 26, 2014, 07:53:11 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Nice to run into you as well, Anthony!!! Always a pleasure...take care, my friend.
Geoffie!  Antnee!  GFY's!
Mike, howdy too! yes, Deans boobs are great.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 26, 2014, 08:16:30 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Nice to run into you as well, Anthony!!! Always a pleasure...take care, my friend.
Geoffie!  Antnee!  GFY's!
Mike, howdy too! yes, Deans boobs are great.
Ken , you have been out to sea too long if you think deans boobs look great.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 08:31:30 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Nice to run into you as well, Anthony!!! Always a pleasure...take care, my friend.
Geoffie!  Antnee!  GFY's!
Mike, howdy too! yes, Deans boobs are great.
Ken , you have been out to sea too long if you think deans boobs look great.
LMAO!
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 26, 2014, 08:32:35 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Nice to run into you as well, Anthony!!! Always a pleasure...take care, my friend.
Geoffie!  Antnee!  GFY's!
Mike, howdy too! yes, Deans boobs are great.
Personally I wouldn't know. Evening Ken.
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 26, 2014, 08:33:36 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Nice to run into you as well, Anthony!!! Always a pleasure...take care, my friend.
Geoffie!  Antnee!  GFY's!
Mike, howdy too! yes, Deans boobs are great.
Personally I wouldn't know. Evening Ken.
LOL, +1
Title: Re: 9/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2014, 08:42:17 PM
Evening Men!!! Work has been waaaaaaay too much for me lately. Like they really expect me to earn my salary or something. Crown #1 poured. Nice boobs, Deano!!
Jeffrey!  Great to see you, buddy.  Enjoy the crown.  I've gotta run off to make some dinner.  Later.
Howdy, Tony! Houze youse??
Just dandy, Ken.  Great to see you back.  Do 2 weeks seem to go by just as fast for you?